If the government can tell us we can't go to church...

...we have no freedom at all.

A very bad precedent has been set. To "save lives" the states have prohibited Christians from attending church.

Next time, they won't need a good reason to prohibit us from attending church.

Then, will come the day when the churches are closed permanently, as they were in Communist countries.

We should have fought them to keep our churches open.

If it makes ya feel better
You can’t go to the movies either
But can you still g to a drive In to see a movie?
I haven’t seen a drive in for decades
Do they still have those? Thats a great substitute.
Fort Lauderdales Swap Shop Drive is still open for business
back in the 70's there was a Drive in that was air conditioned.
The ac was mounted on the speaker post and you would the ac hose in your window...believe me in south Florida the addition 50 cents for the ac was well worth it

Last edited:

A very bad precedent has been set. To "save lives" the states have prohibited Christians from attending church.

Then, will come the day when the churches are closed permanently, as they were in Communist countries.

If it makes ya feel better
You can’t go to the movies either
But can you still g to a drive In to see a movie?
I haven’t seen a drive in for decades
Do they still have those? Thats a great substitute.
Fort Lauderdales Swap Shop Drive is still open for business
Too far away. I'll just download a movie at home.

It's werid reading the heatherns comments on this thread, it's just dripping with content of the real deal..

Thats not accurate. If the government declares a disaster or emergency you no longer have the right to make that decision.
Then none of us have any rights. I'm sure you are comfortable with being told what to do and when to do it. Americans generally are not. When you feel the lash to you grin? Ask for more? I'd guess.....BEG for more.

Christians used to die to keep their appointments at church on Sunday.

Now we obey like good little Germans.

So we should let them die again?

Its not up to the government. The edicts and orders aren't constitutional. It just takes a lawsuit against the official to overturn their unconstitutional edict. They just overturned the gov of kentuckys unconstitutional ban on church assembly.
Of course they are constitutional

Maintaining public safety has always been a responsibility of government

As it should be

No, its not. The judge in kentucky just shut the governors ban down.

The ONLY reason the church want live services is to get the money from the collection plates. There is no other reason for congregants to gather in the church. Any Church that insists that members attend services in person, does not have your best interests at heart.

Churches everywhere have been holding online services for months. Those that haven't are seeing a lot of deaths in their congregations.

Thats not accurate. If the government declares a disaster or emergency you no longer have the right to make that decision.
Then none of us have any rights. I'm sure you are comfortable with being told what to do and when to do it. Americans generally are not. When you feel the lash to you grin? Ask for more? I'd guess.....BEG for more.
Thats always been true. As long as you live around other humans you really dont have any rights. Yes I'm comfortable following the advice of experts. Thats what wealthy people do so they can keep their money. The last part of your comment made no sense.

The poor oppressed Christians! I was unaware that synagogues, mosques, temples and other houses of worship were still open.

Your argument is specious. Try again.

Nope...you can’t go to church
Cant sit in a classroom
Can’t go to the movies
Can’t go to a concert

Churchgoers are so discriminated against

Why can't we?????????

If you don't want the virus and don't believe in God, stay the fuck home.

"Why can't we?????????"

Because you'll be committing murder if you get someone sick. Your asses were told not to gather and why.

Cant sit in a classroom
Can’t go to the movies
Can’t go to a concert

Why can't we?????????

"Why can't we?????????"

Because you'll be committing murder if you get someone sick. Your dumb asses were told not to gather and why.

Again stay home ..

Cant sit in a classroom
Can’t go to the movies
Can’t go to a concert

Why can't we?????????

"Why can't we?????????"

Because you'll be committing murder if you get someone sick. Your dumb asses were told not to gather and why.

Again stay home ..
That wont keep any of my front line and essential working family members safe from your dumb asses.

Last edited:
Cant sit in a classroom
Can’t go to the movies
Can’t go to a concert

Why can't we?????????

"Why can't we?????????"

Again stay home ..
That wont keep one of my front line and essential working family members safe from your dumb asses.

Liquor store workers is not essential, you heathern

Cant sit in a classroom
Can’t go to the movies
Can’t go to a concert

Why can't we?????????

"Why can't we?????????"

Again stay home ..
That wont keep one of my front line and essential working family members safe from your dumb asses.

Liquor store workers is not essential, you heathern
Not my problem. Next time you should go to school and get better training for a career that is essential.

Thats [sic] always been true. As long as you live around other humans you really dont [sic] have any rights.

Then you're still a slave like your ancestors; a major difference being that you willingly choose to be a slave.

You're a living insult to those who fought and died to set your ancestors free.

Thats always been true. As long as you live around other humans you really dont have any rights. Yes I'm comfortable following the advice of experts. Thats what wealthy people do so they can keep their money. The last part of your comment made no sense.

I understand your hatred for The U.S. Constitution that used to guarantee a catalog of rights.

I do understand the lemming instinct to jump off cliffs at the behest of those they consider "experts".

But the rest.....looks like that internet course on reading comprehension was a waste of time. Hard cheese, that.

Forum List

Back