If the Justice Dept and our institutions weren’t corrupted and hijacked by the Democrats

The whole 'Hunter's Laptop' story is pure BULLSHIT.

First, when a computer repair shop has an abandoned computer with a bad hard drive, They'll throw the hard drive out an replace it with a new one. They have no reason to copy any data off of it.

Second, computer repair shops do not have the capability to recover data from a corrupted hard drive. They have to send it out to special labs to recover the data - and that costs $$$.

Third, while the computer repair shop may own the physical drive, they do not own the data on the drive. It would have been a severe violation of copy right laws for the shop to copy the data.

Fourth, each additional copy made and distributed would have been a severe violation of copy right law.

Fifth, movie and record companies have made absolutely sure that copy right laws are written in stone. There is no legal wiggle room whatsoever.

I understand that dups like yourself have no knowledge of how computer repair shops or copy right laws work. The MAGGOTS that dreamed up this BULLSHIT story counted on that.
Unfortunately MAGA doesn’t care about facts.

The Left wants to fast forward the U.S. into a Marxist country run by UN and globalist thugs.

The right wants to force the U.S. into a Russia subservient, Mussolini/Franco fascist country.

How'd that go for Italy and Spain?

Spoiled brats like yourself do not want socio-economic justice. If we had socio-economic justice people like you would live in poverty.

First, when a computer repair shop has an abandoned computer with a bad hard drive, They'll throw the hard drive out an replace it with a new one. They have no reason to copy any data off of it.
Not exactly. If he was going to bring the computer back into operating order, he'd probably need to copy the data and transfer it to a new HD. But it is unusual for someone to look at that data, trying to find something incriminating.

I recently had to have my computer repaired. Due to the confidential nature of my business, I requested that he handle the data carefully. He was pretty good about it.

Second, computer repair shops do not have the capability to recover data from a corrupted hard drive. They have to send it out to special labs to recover the data - and that costs $$$.

I'm not sure, was the hard drive the issue? I thought the issue was water damage on the circuitry.

Third, while the computer repair shop may own the physical drive, they do not own the data on the drive. It would have been a severe violation of copy right laws for the shop to copy the data.

Fourth, each additional copy made and distributed would have been a severe violation of copy right law.

Fifth, movie and record companies have made absolutely sure that copy right laws are written in stone. There is no legal wiggle room whatsoever.

This is a big problem, that he breached confidential information and disseminated it.

I understand that dups like yourself have no knowledge of how computer repair shops or copy right laws work. The MAGGOTS that dreamed up this BULLSHIT story counted on that.

There are still a lot of questions.

I should note that the prosecution rested today, and didn't mention the laptop during their case.

Where is the evidence of any crime by President Biden on that laptop?

It was all about smearing the President's family because they couldn't smear Good Old Joe.

The emails talking about Joe getting his cut from Hunter's payoffs...err...salary.

I'm sure Joe declared and paid taxes on that money, right?

10% for the Big Guy!!!

Hunter had a copyright on the laptop? Link?

To register a claim to copyright with the U.S. Copyright Office, the claimant must: (1) submit a properly completed application; (2) pay a nonrefundable fee; and (3) deposit the required number of copies of the works to be registered. How long does copyright protection last?

Not exactly. If he was going to bring the computer back into operating order, he'd probably need to copy the data and transfer it to a new HD. But it is unusual for someone to look at that data, trying to find something incriminating.

I recently had to have my computer repaired. Due to the confidential nature of my business, I requested that he handle the data carefully. He was pretty good about it.

I'm not sure, was the hard drive the issue? I thought the issue was water damage on the circuitry.

This is a big problem, that he breached confidential information and disseminated it.

There are still a lot of questions.

I should note that the prosecution rested today, and didn't mention the laptop during their case.

Did the repair shop sign a confidentiality agreement?

The emails talking about Joe getting his cut from Hunter's payoffs...err...salary.

10% for the Big Guy!!!
You sure that wasn't Hunter taking advantage and trying to fleece his Marks for an extra 10%? I mean there would be bank records of Joe's 10% cut.

The 51 intelligence experts were correct.

They collectively Called the blob a disaster; they were right about that too.

I realize that facts are wasted on your stupid ass, but -

The FBI testified under oath during the Hunter Biden trial that

The laptop was real and was owned by Hunter Biden.

The material on the laptop/hard drive belonged to Hunter Biden and had not been manipulated.

They would charge those 51 intelligence officers (and whoever involved) that said the Hunter lap top was Russian propaganda with conspiracy to interfere with the 2020 US elections. This is far worse than the stupid hush money bullshit they just did against Trump, which in essence was another election interference attempt by the Democrats. I wonder how many of these treasonous election operations the Left will conduct in order to save Biden’s ass.
So called government has become a corrupt double standard laughing stock.

10% for the Big Guy!!!
Notice the Dem's very selective enforcement of the law. Corrupt Dems skate scott free while Dems burn their opponents at the stake for lesser offenses.

I realize that facts are wasted on your stupid ass, but -

The FBI testified under oath during the Hunter Biden trial that

The laptop was real and was owned by Hunter Biden.

The material on the laptop/hard drive belonged to Hunter Biden and had not been manipulated.
How did the FBI get the laptop again?

Forum List

Back