If The Legal System Fails Us and Trump Goes To Prison

I just saw a clip of Trump and Tucker making love. Tucker asked Trump why he wasn't at the debate.

Trump responded that he didn't feel like being harassed by "people that shouldn't even be running for president".

No, really. I shit you not. He actually said that.

Talk about a total lack of self-awareness!

Kind of like Hillary and Gore?
As a candidate, Gore took his case to court, and then accepted his loss.

As Vice President, Gore then certified his loss in accordance with the Constitution.

Hillary conceded her defeat the DAY AFTER THE ELECTION.

Neither of them incited an insurrection.

Neither of them created illegal fake electors in seven states.

Kind of? KIND OF? KIND OF!?!?

Parroting your propagandists' talking points is making you look like a full on retard every time you post, man.

Save yourself. Start engaging your two brain cells with some original thinking.

The democrats plan to release COVIDX, Lock down America, and put out mass mail-in ballots. But they will use their case against trump as a reason to have his name off them.
Well for fake leftyvirus mailin ballots, only one name needs to be on them.

I just saw a clip of Trump and Tucker making love. Tucker asked Trump why he wasn't at the debate.

Trump responded that he didn't feel like being harassed by "people that shouldn't even be running for president".

No, really. I shit you not. He actually said that.

Talk about a total lack of self-awareness!
Trump is a lightning rod for libs because he led Tea Party conservatives to victory in 2016 by beating libs at their own game

The corrupt washington establishment in both parties will never forgive him for that

Trump is a lightning rod for libs because he led Tea Party conservatives to victory in 2016 by beating libs at their own game

The corrupt washington establishment in both parties will never forgive him for that
In 2016, Trump was able to bamboozle a lot of weak-minded people into voting for him. It only worked because he was an unknown quantity to most people, except as a game show host on their TV sets, and they were too stupid to ask even the simplest questions of him. Like, "Can you show us your replacement for Obamacare?"

Also, Clinton Fatigue™ was a real thing.

By 2020, Trump was a known incompetent idiotic dumbass traitorous quantity and got his balls kicked over the moon.

That view has only been amplified since then.

Orange Fatigue is the new black.

If Trump would have lost fair and square then I would have accepted it and so would he. I do believe that he has gone on record saying that before.

What law?

What laws?

Tell me what laws he's broken and then I'll tell you whether or not I agree.

Yeah, where was that link that you posted?

Really where did you that?

It hasn't even occurred to you that Trump did lose fair and square but you're just too deranged to grasp that, has it?

Putin has no interest in Kiev. His only interest is that whatever is left of Ukraine STAY NEUTRAL

I'm sure that's what they tell you useful idiots.

But the truth is Putin is trying to reconstitute the Soviet Union.

He has even been rehabilitating Stalin lately.

And Putin has no business telling a sovereign nation what alliances they can make, and invading them if they don't obey him.

I'm sure that's what they tell you useful idiots.

But the truth is Putin is trying to reconstitute the Soviet Union.

He has even been rehabilitating Stalin lately.

And Putin has no business telling a sovereign nation what alliances they can make, and invading them if they don't obey him.
Omg! No!! You didn’t say that!! What’s next, Poland? Estonia??

Forum List

Back