If The Legal System Fails Us and Trump Goes To Prison

That's the least of my concerns, because he never will go to prison.

Now what are you going to do when he's reelected in 2024? Carry out some kind of terrorist attack? Threaten his or his family's life?

Maybe you should be red-flagged in advance. I'd be more than willing to swear out an affidavit to your local law-enforcement agency, because I believe you're not only a threat, but you're armed.
None of that. I don't exist in your crack pot reality.

Well he might die first.
Good money is on Joey going first. Tripping down the stairs of AF1, or walking off the stage in the wrong direction and breaking his neck. Or simply not waking up from one of his naps.

Good money is on Joey going first. Tripping down the stairs of AF1, or walking off the stage in the wrong direction and breaking his neck. Or simply not waking up from one of his naps.
Works for me. Thats what the VP is for. Biden never had his supporters chanting to hang her unlike...well you know.

Failed USMB moderator. How incompetent does one have to be to get fired from a job that doesn't pay shit?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21::lmao:
Pretty incompetent. But unlike you I am.not a caterwauling coward. Tell us more about how you are a badass.

Pretty incompetent. But unlike you I am.not a caterwauling coward. Tell us more about how you are a badass.

Did they fire you in person or just send you an email stating that they had no further use for your services?

That had to hurt, dude. :laughing0301:

As good of a reason as any I guess. Long overdue IMHO.
It is so sad that The Trump Cult party has such a little understanding of right and wrong. They just can't see the many crimes that their messiah has committed. We know from the success of Fox News that Trump's people are very susceptible to far, far, far right wing lies and propaganda, especially the type that Trump flails around. IMHO it's due to their profound lack of education; they just don't have the ability to reason. Lack of education is a big cause, along with their defective genes and dna.

Bigly!!!

It is so sad that The Trump Cult party has such a little understanding of right and wrong. They just can't see the many crimes that their messiah has committed. We know from the success of Fox News that Trump's people are very susceptible to far, far, far right wing lies and propaganda, especially the type that Trump flails around. IMHO it's due to their profound lack of education; they just don't have the ability to reason. Lack of education is a big cause, along with their defective genes and dna.

Bigly!!!
Meh, when the needful needs to be done, the needful needs to be done.

R.49054842db5c472b654c60a752a20b8f

Did they fire you in person or just send you an email stating that they had no further use for your services?

That had to hurt, dude. :laughing0301:
You're fun. When are you standing up and taking up arms against those Bidenistas?

Forum List

Back