If The Legal System Fails Us and Trump Goes To Prison

Their biggest mistake was giving Biden so many votes, anyone who believes Trump got so many more votes second time, and lost to the Dementia riddled vegetable, are just people who care that their side is in power, not the country.

I've had a whole lot more people over at my house than he's ever had at his "rallies."

So, again, if trump wins in 2024 you’ll say it was a victory of democracy. If he loses you’ll say it was rigged.

Pretty convenient to just cry “rigged” only if your candidate loses.

Trump draws the biggest crowds of any candidate. Do the math.

The army of Democratic election riggers must be hiding with those 5 million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary in 2016.

And Trump can't find any of them.

They must be GENIUSES!

So, again, if trump wins in 2024 you’ll say it was a victory of democracy. If he loses you’ll say it was rigged.

Pretty convenient to just cry “rigged” only if your candidate loses.
He's a snowflake who cant handle reality.

The army of Democratic election riggers must be hiding with those 5 million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary in 2016.

And Trump can't find any of them.

They must be GENIUSES!
It must really suck to be a trump supporter. You have to constantly come up with lies to justify your beliefs. I'd think at some point people would become exhausted by this but evidently the kool aid was pumped into some of these trump supporters veins.

If they drop all of the charges tomorrow, RICO Don isn’t going to be President again. You people are more delusional than you were in 2020.
You could be right since he will have to rin a gauntlet of election fraud if he runs again

Or his reputation is so sullied that he could lise without cheating

But libs are determined not to take that risk

Why are tweets listed as crimes?
Read. The. Indictment.

And while you are at it, read the Georgia RICO statute.

If you and I plan a murder, and I text the world to say goodbye to our intended victim, that text is in furtherance of our conspiracy.

Trump conspired with a crowd of people to overthrow our democracy. Every communication related to that plan was in furtherance of that conspiracy.

It must really suck to be a trump supporter. You have to constantly come up with lies to justify your beliefs. I'd think at some point people would become exhausted by this but evidently the kool aid was pumped into some of these trump supporters veins.
Once they were cool with Trump stealing from cancer kids, and defrauding the elderly of their life savings to the point many old people had to come out of retirement and go back to work, Trump had the rubes forever. He could literally do no wrong from then on.

Like with all con artists, 99 percent of the heavy lifting is done by the rubes.

It is no coincidence most of Trump's supporters are country bumpkins. They are easy pickings for a slick New York City grifter.

They are listed as collaborating evidence for things he DID.

No evidence of any of those so called crimes (that have been made known to Trump and the public that is) and I have yet to see something that is actually illegal.

You could be right since he will have to rin a gauntlet of election fraud if he runs again

Or his reputation is so sullied that he could lise without cheating

But libs are determined not to take that risk
Can't afford to. The Netherlands fell last month.

Read. The. Indictment.

And while you are at it, read the Georgia RICO statute.

If you and I plan a murder, and I text the world to say goodbye to our intended victim, that text is in furtherance of our conspiracy.

Trump conspired with a crowd of people to overthrow our democracy. Every communication related to that plan was in furtherance of that conspiracy.
It's like talking to a brick wall. These trump supporters arent capable of understanding even the most simple concepts involving the law. If they even half way understood what is going on, they wouldnt be supporting trump.

No evidence of any of those so called crimes (that have been made known to Trump and the public that is) and I have yet to see something that is actually illegal.
Did you just conduct a trial with that message? You have ZERO understanding of the law. Stay in your lane, traitor.

Forum List

Back