If The Legal System Fails Us and Trump Goes To Prison

Democrats charged trump with speech crimes
Republicans who "spoke" about what happened on 1/6 were witnesses. Their emails, texts, etc, etc which showed what was going on, on that day, is what led to the indictments by Grand Juries. Four of them. Made of people just like you and me.

They viewed the evidence presented, and voted on whether to indict or not.

Isn't that how it is supposed to be? First look at the evidence, vote on it.

But, keep blaming all Democrats as if there were not thousands of Republicans voting for Democratic candidates since 2016.

Keep repeating what Trump and others say, and show how much you and others know or care about the laws of the country you live in.

It won’t happen, but if it did Biden would just pardon him immediately. Nothing would serve the Democrats interest better.

Ummm yeah, there's no way that Biden is going to pardon Trump just like Trump would never pull a Vivek Ramaswamy and pardon Biden.

I don't get it. 😕

Not only that but a recent poll showed that if Trump were to become president again, many Americans said that violence may be necessary.

Yeah, but violence should really be against the left.

Read the damn indictment(s). Do that and you'll learn what evidence they have.

There are over 90 charges, and I'm not going to burn the time laying them out for you.

I did. It's one big fat nothing burger.

Republicans who "spoke" about what happened on 1/6 were witnesses. Their emails, texts, etc, etc which showed what was going on, on that day, is what led to the indictments by Grand Juries. Four of them. Made of people just like you and me.

They viewed the evidence presented, and voted on whether to indict or not.

Isn't that how it is supposed to be? First look at the evidence, vote on it.

But, keep blaming all Democrats as if there were not thousands of Republicans voting for Democratic candidates since 2016.

Keep repeating what Trump and others say, and show how much you and others know or care about the laws of the country you live in.
Trump has gotten away with such an astounding number of crimes his entire life, he wasn't even careful about covering his tracks any more.

Trump left a mile wide evidence trail of his crimes.

Hubris finally did him in.

Trump has gotten away with such an astounding number of crimes his entire life, he wasn't even careful about covering his tracks any more.

Trump left a mile wide evidence trail of his crimes.

Hubris finally did him in.
You pray to an idol of St. Biden don't you? He's been a crooked politician for how long now?

Which is what I'm sort of worried about with the democrats, do you think that we would be headed for another civil war? Would it be a legit reason to start one?
No. The right overestimates how many lunatics are on their side. Sure there will probably be maybe a few thousand that will try something, but we'll just lock them up as well.

You pray to an idol of St. Biden don't you? He's been a crooked politician for how long now?
I pray to an idol of honesty and integrity.

It's really sad to see you tards reflexively default to a false dichotomy. Every. Single. Time.

Yeah, Trump gets elected on third base, takes credit for hitting a triple, and then when the first real crisis hits, he completely bungles it.

That's why he got his balls kicked to the moon in the 2020 election.
A crisis that was tailor made for just such an occasion!

I pray to an idol of honesty and integrity.

It's really sad to see you tards reflexively default to a false dichotomy. Every. Single. Time.
Liar you voted for the idiot in chief who is a pedophile and a traitor, at least you are only a traitor

The media assured the democrats they would win, so they didn't think they had to!
Correct. Like Trump or not, he earned his 2016 win. He worked his fat ass off for it.

Meanwhile, Hillary visited donors, ate bon-bons, and did not deign to meet the little people.

Their biggest mistake was giving Biden so many votes, anyone who believes Trump got so many more votes second time, and lost to the Dementia riddled vegetable, are just people who care that their side is in power, not the country.
So was Biden some type of mastermind that stole an election or is he a dementia riddled vegetable. Can't have it both ways, traitor.

Their biggest mistake was giving Biden so many votes, anyone who believes Trump got so many more votes second time, and lost to the Dementia riddled vegetable, are just people who care that their side is in power, not the country.
So, again, if trump wins in 2024 you’ll say it was a victory of democracy. If he loses you’ll say it was rigged.

Pretty convenient to just cry “rigged” only if your candidate loses.

Forum List

Back