If The Legal System Fails Us and Trump Goes To Prison

No evidence of any of those so called crimes (that have been made known to Trump and the public that is) and I have yet to see something that is actually illegal.
That's because you refuse to read the indictment.

Like a good little submissive cuck, you remain willfully ignorant. Just the way Trump and the MAGA media like you.

Which is what I'm sort of worried about with the democrats, do you think that we would be headed for another civil war? Would it be a legit reason to start one?

80% of the Federal Government according to the Constitution should be defense, and that's the only thing Democrats are not doing. We are already at civil war point unless we're ready to give up our freedom for peace. Sad but true, I see no solution to the problem

Which is what I'm sort of worried about with the democrats, do you think that we would be headed for another civil war? Would it be a legit reason to start one?
Before a civil war there will be a call for solutions, and I have it. The problem is the checks and balances do not work, and that is what we are experiencing. The solution is a more sophisticated separation of the government with a more sophisticated checks and balances.

Amazon product ASIN B0CD9SY3LX

No, I don't think we are headed for a civil war. Not because it would be illegitimate or whatever but because it wouldn't get off the ground. It takes a bit of organizing and anybody attempting it would be arrested immediately. All the right wing militia groups are under surveillance and infiltrated by law enforcement.
Statist Statistics Will Not Stand Their Ground

Law enforcement is infiltrated by Patriots, so Biden's forces can't be relied on to follow his orders. Many revolutions turn out the opposite way from what the numbers and weapons on each side would seem to predict.

Forum List

Back