If The Legal System Fails Us and Trump Goes To Prison

If they drop all of the charges tomorrow, RICO Don isn’t going to be President again. You people are more delusional than you were in 2020.
Now we don't want anything dropped tomorrow....we want this to play out all through next year skrewey.
You want me to hook you up with some moving companies?

Actually, it works like this.....
someone can be charged, no problem, but then to be convicted there must be actual evidence produced. Dimtards have none of that on Trump.
What we do have is tons of evidence being produced on someone, numerous felonies to be exact, with no action at all to charge or indict this proven felon.
How convenient for your ilk.
Dream on. The evidence will convict him. The only thing Dems worry about is that there may not be a conviction in any of his cases before Nov 24. I know there won't be one in his Georgia case. Trump has a nack for getting judges to let him drag his cases out for a long time. There is no point in trying to predict how every motion will get ruled on.

To get back to topic, a civil war or mass uprising over Trump is unlikely. Tarrio is looking at 33 years. News like that ground many lofty thoughts.

I will say though that I'm pretty sure that another civil war is what the democrats are pushing. They want us to hate and fight one another hence the whole entire witch hunt going on right now with Trump.
Why in the world are Southern Evangelical extremists like you bent on any civil war?

Extremists started the civil war of 1861 to be able to keep slavery.

Extremists now want to make their followers believe that their freedoms are at stake while taking away voting rights, healthcare rights, and any other kind of rights they can think of.

And THAT is what you are really going to be fighting for, to have the Party you vote for continue to take American's right to vote, to abortion, to health care, to their own History, etc.

There is only one Party spewing hatred towards the other side, which is also made of thousands of Republicans who do not agree with them. The Trump Party, aka, the Republican Party.

Sarah Palin and others are spitting the words Civil War in all the GOP channels, and we do NOT have to wonder why you and many others are repeating what she and others have said.

GOP. WAKE THE HECK UP !!!!

There will be no civil war. The Constitution and the Rule of Law ARE being upheld.

Take Constitution and Rule of Law classes and get acquainted with wha they are and what each one means.

And finally GO VOTE. !!!!!

No one has kept you from doing it, no one is going to keep you from doing it.

May the candidate with the most electoral votes win.

Why in the world are Southern Evangelical extremists like you bent on any civil war?

Extremists started the civil war of 1861 to be able to keep slavery.

Extremists now want to make their followers believe that their freedoms are at stake while taking away voting rights, healthcare rights, and any other kind of rights they can think of.

And THAT is what you are really going to be fighting for, to have the Party you vote for continue to take American's right to vote, to abortion, to health care, to their own History, etc.

There is only one Party spewing hatred towards the other side, which is also made of thousands of Republicans who do not agree with them. The Trump Party, aka, the Republican Party.

Sarah Palin and others are spitting the words Civil War in all the GOP channels, and we do NOT have to wonder why you and many others are repeating what she and others have said.

GOP. WAKE THE HECK UP !!!!

There will be no civil war. The Constitution and the Rule of Law ARE being upheld.

Take Constitution and Rule of Law classes and get acquainted with wha they are and what each one means.

And finally GO VOTE. !!!!!

No one has kept you from doing it, no one is going to keep you from doing it.

May the candidate with the most electoral votes win.
Could not bother to research to show us where my post is full of false information, Runner? OK.

What Sarah Palin said on video, in the article, is also false news?

Which is what I'm sort of worried about with the democrats, do you think that we would be headed for another civil war? Would it be a legit reason to start one?
civil-war.jpg

It’s funny how the system jumps from working to rigged depending on whether or not the person you wants wins.

Was the system rigged when trump won in 2016?

Same exact system, same exact electoral college

If Trump would have lost fair and square then I would have accepted it and so would he. I do believe that he has gone on record saying that before.

Trump broke the law. Why would you ever drop the charges?

What law?

Trump chose to break the laws. None of this was necessary.

What laws?

Apparently, it doesn't even occur to these poor souls that the indictments and accusations may be correct.

Even stranger, the defendents largely aren't even denying they did what the accusations state. They're just claiming they weren't breaking the law.

The orange madness continues.

Tell me what laws he's broken and then I'll tell you whether or not I agree.

You are responsible for your relationship with God and you know it. It's pathetic that you tried to blame a political party for it. Repent and sin no more.

Everyone's getting rich off the Trump mugshot merchandise. We're going to see that stuff all over the place within the next few days.

:laughing0301:

Yeah, where was that link that you posted?

Breaking: Trump raises $2 billion on mug shot merchandise...hires 1,000 private investigators to go after corrupt Democrats. :muahaha:

Really where did you that?

I don't think he'll go to jail or prison either, but then again... I never thought in a million years that the 2020 election would have been rigged so I can't help but thinking what if and that bothers me.
Trump stole from cancer kids, so you should brace yourself. He still has a lot of assfucking by karma coming his way.

Speaking of stealing from cancer kids and that music video in your signature, try stealing from cancer kids in a small town.

That motherfucker would be swinging in a noose from a tree.

The only retort you can make to this truth is to whine "Fake News" like a good little cuck. :lol:

No, I don't think we are headed for a civil war. Not because it would be illegitimate or whatever but because it wouldn't get off the ground. It takes a bit of organizing and anybody attempting it would be arrested immediately. All the right wing militia groups are under surveillance and infiltrated by law enforcement.
Under unlawful surveillance most likely

Forum List

Back