If there is one mistake in a book, then EVERYTHING in the book is wrong

Nope. But when a book has MANY, well, that makes an honest man think.

I've been assured by the universe-caused-itself atheists that if the bible has ONE mistake, then ALL of it is wrong.

Right, atheists?

why reserve the obvious to atheists, you believe all theists are as gullible as you ... a little gratuitous referring to forgeries as mistakes at least for the 4th century christian bible.

no, one mistake, necessarily does not make a religion wrong.

Right, atheists?

Nope.

you are trying to apply CONSERVATIVE thinking (irrational, illogical, biased, unfair, ignorant, stupid, moronic) to people who are much more rational than you are.

Look at it this way;

no matter how many things THE BOOK got right;

1. there is still a LOT of WRONG in it
2. and it was STILL JUST WRITTEN BY MEN!

it is IRRATIONAL, ILLOGICAL, IGNORANT and MORONIC to say (think or believe)

"there are many things in THE BOOK I agree with so it MUST have been written by the one true god"

now if you can't see how deranged THAT logic is then you have no right to vote....

the BOOK was written by men
the BOOK got some things right
the BOOK got a LOT of things WRONG!

and even 1 error proves your god is not all that powerful or smart

and the BOOK has MANY ERRORS!

Carl Sagan wrote a book
he got a LOT of things RIGHT!
Does that make him a god?

Right, atheists?

why reserve the obvious to atheists, you believe all theists are as gullible as you ... a little gratuitous referring to forgeries as mistakes at least for the 4th century christian bible.

Can you tell me how these so called forgeries were done, who did them, when did they do them and what evidence you have to back up your unfounded allegations?

Right, atheists?

Nope.

you are trying to apply CONSERVATIVE thinking (irrational, illogical, biased, unfair, ignorant, stupid, moronic) to people who are much more rational than you are.

Look at it this way;

no matter how many things THE BOOK got right;

1. there is still a LOT of WRONG in it
2. and it was STILL JUST WRITTEN BY MEN!

it is IRRATIONAL, ILLOGICAL, IGNORANT and MORONIC to say (think or believe)

"there are many things in THE BOOK I agree with so it MUST have been written by the one true god"

now if you can't see how deranged THAT logic is then you have no right to vote....

the BOOK was written by men
the BOOK got some things right
the BOOK got a LOT of things WRONG!

and even 1 error proves your god is not all that powerful or smart

and the BOOK has MANY ERRORS!

Carl Sagan wrote a book
he got a LOT of things RIGHT!
Does that make him a god?
What did it get wrong?

I found a mistake in one of these encyclopedias. Therefore, according to atheists, all of the information therein is wrong and so I used them to start a bonfire since

Right, atheists?

Can you tell me how these so called forgeries were done, who did them, when did they do them and what evidence you have to back up your unfounded allegations?

forgeries?

well....they all claim to be the word of god and god doesn't exist so they can NOT be the word of god so they are LIES....

forgeries.....

the 10 commandments?

did moses come down with forgeries?

I've been assured by the universe-caused-itself atheists that if the bible has ONE mistake, then ALL of it is wrong.
Well... If you contend that the Bible is the infallable word of God; then yes. But atheists know it’s not . As a book it’s fine. When taken as divine scripture; it’s a hot mess...

Right, atheists?

forgeries?

well....they all claim to be the word of god and god doesn't exist so they can NOT be the word of god so they are LIES....

forgeries.....

the 10 commandments?

did moses come down with forgeries?
You tell me.

I will say that he didn’t come up with the first eleven chapters of the Torah.

Right, atheists?

why do you keep repeating yourself, somehow makes your 24000 documents relevant.
Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

(they) spent the entire 4th century writing the christian bible, those that crucified an innocent man and used their crime to further their cause. bing the decendant.

"I've been assured by the universe-caused-itself atheists that if the bible has ONE mistake, then ALL of it is wrong"

No you haven't.

You just made that up.

You are a conservative so you can't help but lie.

There are many flaws in the bible

And the parts of the bible that are acceptable (don't kill, don't steal) are NOT "FROM THE BIBLE" at all.

They are from hammurabi

or the greeks

who came up with those ideas LONG before they christians STOLE THEM and claimed them as their own.

Nope. But if a group claims the book is infallible and can't be questioned- and has demonstrable mistakes- then the claim of infallibility is clearly wrong.

Gee, all you atheists were MUTE when one of your comrades said that, if the bible has one thing in it that's untrue, then ALL of it is untrue. Strange.

Forum List

Back