If this is true, Panetta should resign

More Prozac for YOU LOL! Keep pissing off the Afghans...works GREAT!!

Franco, I stopped caring after I found out about the Dancing Boys. I worked so hard for over a decade to try to forward women's rights in Afghanistan.

I give up now. How's that? I worked for charities for almost 2 decades on this.

This sucks. But I tried.

We have concrete evidence that when you disarm Marines in tense situations where they are likely to get targeted, people die.

So this is proof that it was a good idea to disarm Marines? Is that what you're going with?

That was a tense situation?

Bod have you ever seen anything like this. Not playing politics here. Serious, you ever seen a moment where troops were disarmed before their Secretary of Defense spoke to them?

Please give me an honest answer.

Many in a space like an assembly...absolutely. And not because anyone is afraid...it's just not practical with all those people in there with weapons sticking out here and there.

We have concrete evidence that when you disarm Marines in tense situations where they are likely to get targeted, people die.

So this is proof that it was a good idea to disarm Marines? Is that what you're going with?

Bod have you ever seen anything like this. Not playing politics here. Serious, you ever seen a moment where troops were disarmed before their Secretary of Defense spoke to them?

Have you ever seen a situation like what faced Panetta?

you idiot, the commander of the base was concerned for teh safety of the Sec and the issues of having a mixed crowd and more...

making political shit out of nothing. oh yeah, and you're a military expert because you served as a what? :eusa_clap:

Many in a space like an assembly...absolutely. And not because anyone is afraid...it's just not practical with all those people in there with weapons sticking out here and there.

Thanks Bod. Why would anyone in the press highlight this then?

I happen to like Leon. He's a Clinton dude with ethics.

'kay 'kay no pizza deliverys...:D

Do you really need me to explain it to you?

Mix:

A. concerns after that soldier went postal

and

B. anything to make this adminstration look bad in the eyes of the Military and those who support the military.

you idiot, the commander of the base was concerned for teh safety of the Sec and the issues of having a mixed crowd and more...

making political shit out of nothing. oh yeah, and you're a military expert because you served as a what? :eusa_clap:

What are you talking about? I take my lead from those that have served. In this case Bod who I've respected and admired for forever.

I trust her. Bod to me is the real deal. She's taken fire from every side. And I know when I ask her a question, she will always tell me the truth.

What she just said made complete and utter sense. On the other hand you have to be good to catch a shoe aimed at your head.:D

And I'm wondering if that security team made it out alive:razz:

Bod is one of the most honest people I have ever met on the net. So when I ask her a question, I know I'll get an honest answer.

I may not like it, but I know she speaks truth.

What are you talking about? I take my lead from those that have served. In this case Bod who I've respected and admired for forever.

I trust her. Bod to me is the real deal. She's taken fire from every side. And I know when I ask her a question, she will always tell me the truth.

What she just said made complete and utter sense. On the other hand you have to be good to catch a shoe aimed at your head.:D

And I'm wondering if that security team made it out alive:razz:

Bod is one of the most honest people I have ever met on the net. So when I ask her a question, I know I'll get an honest answer.

I may not like it, but I know she speaks truth.

Aw shucks. :redface:

Do you really need me to explain it to you?

Mix:

A. concerns after that soldier went postal

and

B. anything to make this adminstration look bad in the eyes of the Military and those who support the military.

Take the compliment. I mean it for true. It must be double hard when Karzai is going to play the moment as well then.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Pub dupes/haters...idiocy.

You mother fucking asshole. you've pushed my last button you bottom in the basement swilling gatorade asswipe.

What does "pubes" have anything to do with the biggest shame on the planet? A Defense Secretary has to disarm his troops?

Bazooka barf. Panetta has to disarm his troops let alone mother fucking Marines?

Do you even grasp what an insult this is to the Marines? I guess you don't. We got these guys called Van Doos up here.

Whole province ( state in your mind) wanted to stop them from going to Afghanistan.

Awesome dudes. I hang with their women on line. They went. They are brave soldiers.

Whoever made the call to disarm troops that were coming to listen to Panetta pulled the worst move ever.

What an insult. How do you do that to your troops?

Pig left. Get Jodie the job for Defense Secretary.
Everyone GET BACK - I think she's gonna blow!!!!!!

angry021.gif

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Pub dupes/haters...idiocy.

You mother fucking asshole. you've pushed my last button you bottom in the basement swilling gatorade asswipe.

What does "pubes" have anything to do with the biggest shame on the planet? A Defense Secretary has to disarm his troops?

Bazooka barf. Panetta has to disarm his troops let alone mother fucking Marines?

Do you even grasp what an insult this is to the Marines? I guess you don't. We got these guys called Van Doos up here.

Whole province ( state in your mind) wanted to stop them from going to Afghanistan.

Awesome dudes. I hang with their women on line. They went. They are brave soldiers.

Whoever made the call to disarm troops that were coming to listen to Panetta pulled the worst move ever.

What an insult. How do you do that to your troops?

Pig left. Get Jodie the job for Defense Secretary.
Everyone GET BACK - I think she's gonna blow!!!!!!

angry021.gif

:badgrin:

I remember when you blew something it was a dandelion to get my wish.

and just when I think this administration can't DISGUST anymore..

come on people....NOVEMBER.

Last edited:
In 25 years in the service - I never saw anything like this...

Soldiers asked to disarm during Leon Panetta speech - Telegraph

That was insane, what would have happened if some Afghan troops laid siege to that tent with a bunch of unarmed Marines and Panetta? we really don't have the balls or the will to fight wars anymore.:doubt:
There is a thread on this; I doubt there will be more "horrors" like this as the Taliban has broken off peace talks, Afghanis are out protesting the removal of the US soldier alleged to have killed 16 civilian Afghanis.

Forum List

Back