If Trump is so bad

Trump incited insurrection! But no, never happened. Trump had secret documents! But no, and Biden did the same. But no. I have to pay 45% + for everything under Biden. Because you liberals are delusional idiots.
You really should practice tax avoision, my dear.

Last edited:
The used car market fell 18%

Used Car Market In Turmoil As Prices Collapse And ...

View attachment 860649
Yahoo Finance
https://finance.yahoo.com › news › used-car-market-t...

View attachment 860650
8 days ago — Used car prices have recorded their biggest plunge ever, falling below pre-COVID levels.
It deserves to fall like a rock. I think it was free money that got it up there in the first place. I have seen two year old pickup trucks, dealers were listing higher than when they sold new off the lot. I was in the market but figured those guy were smokin' toooooo much dope!

It deserves to fall like a rock. I think it was free money that got it up there in the first place. I have seen two year old pickup trucks, dealers were listing higher than when they sold new off the lot. I was in the market but figured those guy were smokin' toooooo much dope!
Another tidbit is the dealers are telling people to wait on 2024 models of RV because they will be cheaper than the 2023 models.

Another tidbit is the dealers are telling people to wait on 2024 models of RV because they will be cheaper than the 2023 models.
I am not in the market at the moment. I just had a paint job on the Jeep, and a new alternator (warranty on the one put in last year). Upper and lower Ball Joints were replaced last years. Engine is perfect. It looks good, drives good, handles my kayak on the rack, is long distance roadworthy, has good electronics and instrumentation and goes anywhere on or off-road that I really need to go. I watch my maintenance pretty close. I was just wanting something newer, but am not going to take it in the ass to have something newer for a knock around 2nd vehicle.

Forum List

Back