If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

Even for 10,000 years with the native Americans ... the men were always
The chiefs

It was not males thst they thru off cliffs to the gods It was females maidens

History is a fine thing. I am a fan of studying it. But trying to claim that primitive cultures proves anything about modern society is laughable. Those cultures may have thrown women off cliffs to appease the gods, but the men also hunted and brought food to the tribe. Few men in today's world can survive without a grocery store.

Wrong dead wrong

This gender difference in voting did not start until 30 years ago Before that the women voted with the men

This was a monster mistake experiment because the globalists brainwashed the lower logic women to rob Americans more easy

So you think things were fine as long as women did what they were told?

Pure INCEL.

The founders protected women from their low logic minds that can get fooled more easy and would not let them vote or be on a jury

A logic test is coming now to stop unwise from voting or being on jury’s

Whenever I'm having a bad day I come on this forum and look for one of your posts. It always makes me smile and I walk away feeling empowered and invincible.

The democrats power is totally built on a house of cards

All BLUFF !!

Even for 10,000 years with the native Americans ... the men were always
The chiefs

It was not males thst they thru off cliffs to the gods It was females maidens

History is a fine thing. I am a fan of studying it. But trying to claim that primitive cultures proves anything about modern society is laughable. Those cultures may have thrown women off cliffs to appease the gods, but the men also hunted and brought food to the tribe. Few men in today's world can survive without a grocery store.

Wrong dead wrong

This gender difference in voting did not start until 30 years ago Before that the women voted with the men

This was a monster mistake experiment because the globalists brainwashed the lower logic women to rob Americans more easy

Pure INCEL.

The founders protected women from their low logic minds that can get fooled more easy and would not let them vote or be on a jury

Whenever I'm having a bad day I come on this forum and look for one of your posts. It always makes me smile and I walk away feeling empowered and invincible.

A little "Shooting fish in a barrel" therapy? lol

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.

Are you drunk?

Why would you suggest that someone can be impeached unjustly? There are 3 EQUAL branches of government. This ensures that someone is not impeached "unjustly" or without reason. Even if the House votes to impeach it goes to the Senate who holds the trial and decides whether the impeachment will be enforced and the President removed.

You are recklessly advocating for violence. We are a nation of laws. So the real question is, if this President is impeached LEGALLY what will YOU do? Leave the country because you don't like that this is a nation of laws? Work to have the law changed? Honor the decision? or cry?

If the men judges something that is harmful they will act to stop it

That is history

Yep.....and that's why we're in one messed up situation after another. Enjoy your fleeting role. History shows us what to avoid in the future. Don't worry, women are compassionate. We'll still make sure you're looked after.

It was the founders that protected their women by not letting their low logic minds vote in crooks

Wrong dead wrong

Pure INCEL.

Look at history and learn the universal laws

Look at the US Constitution and the law in the US.

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.

Are you drunk?

Why would you suggest that someone can be impeached unjustly? There are 3 EQUAL branches of government. This ensures that someone is not impeached "unjustly" or without reason. Even if the House votes to impeach it goes to the Senate who holds the trial and decides whether the impeachment will be enforced and the President removed.

You are recklessly advocating for violence. We are a nation of laws. So the real question is, if this President is impeached LEGALLY what will YOU do? Leave the country because you don't like that this is a nation of laws? Work to have the law changed? Honor the decision? or cry?

That is history

Yep.....and that's why we're in one messed up situation after another. Enjoy your fleeting role. History shows us what to avoid in the future. Don't worry, women are compassionate. We'll still make sure you're looked after.

It was the founders that protected their women by not letting their low logic minds vote in crooks

OMG! This made me spit some of my coffee out trying to avoid laughing.

You sir, are a gem! I'm keeping you. You're like a gift that keeps on giving.

Wrong dead wrong

Pure INCEL.

The ones with the logic ability are the inventors

The battle of New Orleans by the Andy Jackson patriots invented a system to shoot the British like shooting fish in a barrel

The brits totally gave up and ran like scalded dogs

Are you drunk?

That is history

It was the founding fathers who created the US Constitution and allowed the way to change it.

I mean, I understand that you were educated outside the US, and so you may not understand the value we American citizens place on the US Constitution.

Are you drunk?

That is history

Look all around and see the rising anger by the men

You better run and hide like rats before it’s too late

Wrong dead wrong

Pure INCEL.

The battle of New Orleans by the Andy Jackson patriots invented a system to shoot the British like shooting fish in a barrel

What? What did Jackson's patriots INVENT??

Are you drunk?

That is history

It was the founding fathers who created the US Constitution and allowed the way to change it.

I mean, I understand that you were educated outside the US, and so you may not understand the value we American citizens place on the US Constitution.

Wrong thefounders gave us arms to revolt against crooks

So quit your lying on the founders

Are you drunk?

That is history

The anger is just from the INCELs, like yourself. The majority of men in the US value women.

Are you drunk?

That is history

Wrong thefounders gave us arms to revolt against crooks

So quit your lying on the founders

Not lying. It is there in black and white.

Commit suicide?

Are you drunk?

That is history

But........but.....who will cook the dinner, raises the kids, pay the bills, clean the house, tell the little boys (husbands) what to do, when to do it, and how to do it?

grin - you are nothing without us AND we know it. We've always known it. We've been plotting and waiting......waiting and plotting........

Last edited:

Pure INCEL.

Jackson took Sam Houston down with him and invented this easy shooting brits in a barrel

Sam Houston also went to Texas to totally wipe out the whole Mexican army and gain all the sw lands away from Spain and Mexico

The Tennessee patriots were fantastic fighters as Alvin York proved in world war 1. And these same people are all for trump

Wake the heck up before you get destroyed !!

Jackson took Sam Houston down with him and invented this easy shooting brits in a barrel

Sam Houston also went to Texas to totally wipe out the whole Mexican army and gain all the sw lands away from Spain and Mexico

The Tennessee patriots were fantastic fighters as Alvin York proved in world war 1. And these same people are all for trump

Wake the heck up before you get destroyed !!
Us patriot Bostonians will be calling for your help soon! Thank you patriot.

That is history

But........but.....who will cook the dinner, raises the kids, pay the bills, clean the house, tell the little boys (husbands) what to do, when to do it, and how to do it?

grin - you are nothing without us AND we know it. We've always known it. We've been plotting and waiting......waiting and blotting........

History shows women starts getting rights then totally loses rights because they elect crooks

China has totally stopped the women’s rights after giving them equal status under MAO

They learned the hard way

Commit suicide?

The wise founders said

There never was a democracy that didn’t commit suicide

Now America is at this point and only trump and the men can stop it ... and they WILL !

Thousands of Americans will need to drive their pickups to Washington and roll coal to let the new liberal overlords that we aren't going to take it.

Forum List

Back