If Trump Mugged Elderly People On The Street, Would That Be Different?

Aha, the old, if I can't defend my candidate in a thread I'll twist into a pretzel and make it about Clinton.

It appears Trump University intended to rip people off.

We will see.

We've already seen, there is no doubt Trump University was a scam.

Ah, then the suit is over. Post the findings, please.

Suit isn't over, the court of commons sense is. Trump U is a scam.

Well, given that logic, Hillary Clinton is a crooked, corrupt bitch.

I don't remember Clinton ripping anyone off, feel free to start a new thread on the money she stole from people.

old women keeping their home doesn't stand a chance beating Trump either ..

Trump robbed the elderly of their retirement savings through his Trump University scam. Is that any different than mugging them on the street?

Yes. They willingly GAVE their money to him. The fact that it was a failure merely means they chose the wrong way to invest their money. The IRS now, if you don't pay them the money they demand will toss you in prison and take your stuff. At gun point. I think you need to change your analogies... Don't you?

UPDATE 1-U.S. IRS forms 'SWAT team' for tax dodger crackdown

Aha, the old, if I can't defend my candidate in a thread I'll twist into a pretzel and make it about Clinton.

We will see.

Of that, I have no doubt.

I was firmly opposed to impeachment with Slick, and here's why. Trump faces a civil suit trial sometime after the election. Possibly early spring. But his real legal problems stem from at least one, and I think two, state attorney general probes that, odds are, will result in Trump having to pay civil fines ... either misdeameanor or even felony.

We will see.

Ahhhhh ....

So it's your opinion. Got it.

No, it's not just my opinion. Trump U is one of the many reasons Trump is down in the polls. It's your opinion that Trump U. wasn't a scam and I doubt you've even read the links from this thread that demonstrate it.

We already know from Trump that he's confident his supporters will stay with him even if he murdered someone. And he should know his supporters.

We will see.

I don't remember Clinton ripping anyone off, feel free to start a new thread on the money she stole from people.

Remember that 1000 investment in the commodities market that magically, (illegally BTW) turned into 100,000? Remember that? The only way she could "win" that bet, was by making sure that other people lost that bet. Small bettors like that are mom and pop investors, so yeah, she has robbed from the poor grandmothers too.

Trump robbed the elderly of their retirement savings through his Trump University scam. Is that any different than mugging them on the street?

Yes. They willingly GAVE their money to him. The fact that it was a failure merely means they chose the wrong way to invest their money. The IRS now, if you don't pay them the money they demand will toss you in prison and take your stuff. At gun point. I think you need to change your analogies... Don't you?

You're not this stupid are you? Did you even read your article? Did you even wonder why 'SWAT team' is in quotes?

EDIT: Also, wildly off topic.

Remember that 1000 investment in the commodities market that magically, (illegally BTW) turned into 100,000? Remember that? The only way she could "win" that bet, was by making sure that other people lost that bet. Small bettors like that are mom and pop investors, so yeah, she has robbed from the poor grandmothers too.

And Ken Starr still couldn't prove it.

But, what do you have to say about the topic of this thread, mod?

Unfortunately some people make poor decisions. Even the best of Universities have been sued by former students who chose poorly.

If no student had ever used the Trump method and succeeded, now there's an argument for fraud. Otherwise. There are people who just tried and failed.

The American people picked the two oldest and two most corrupt and two most liberal candidates for the Democratic and Republican nominees.

Well, Bernie was the oldest. Nevertheless, we have two doddering, evil motherfuckers to choose from.

Don't do it! Don't vote for either of them. Don't communicate to the parties they are doing something right. That is what you are doing when you vote for someone. In your head, you might believe you are voting against the other candidate, but you are communicating you approve of the person you voted for and their party.

Don't do it.

Write in someone else's name. Someone you believe in. Send a big FUCK YOU to both parties.

Of course that would be different. Trump never once received a thank you for the public service Trump University provided to the country. If he were to mug them on the street his supporters would be cheering him for giving those welfare queens their comeuppance.

Unfortunately some people make poor decisions. Even the best of Universities have been sued by former students who chose poorly.

If no student had ever used the Trump method and succeeded, now there's an argument for fraud. Otherwise. There are people who just tried and failed.
Stop blaming the victims. That's a dick move.

Read the links. You won't have any doubt the fraud was deliberate. Even the people who ran the scam for him are admitting it was a scam.

Don't try to cover up for a thieving asshole who ripped off the elderly. He's no different than those assholes who call old people and trick them into giving their credit card number.

No different.

willingly, AFTER they were LIED to, and that constitutes FRAUD ... its called a CON.

willingly, AFTER they were LIED to, and that constitutes FRAUD ... its called a CON.

Not going to respond to hilarys theft of money from old people? Hmmm?

And Ken Starr still couldn't prove it.

But, what do you have to say about the topic of this thread, mod?

It directly references the OP, in that it is a hit piece on Trump ergo it is fair game to show that hilary has done it too. And no, Starr didn't bother to look into that particular crime because the Statute of limitations had run out.

Forum List

Back