As his most loyal fan
I won’t vote and millions of others just will sit out
That crosses my red line

1594949230844.png

I am hearing rumors that T has massive new bailout coming and DACA

As his most loyal fan
That crosses my red line
Trump beating Hillary gave our nation some time to think things over. It is painful if some things he pushed do not materialize. And what hurts more is that his own party bailed out on him on some issues. If he gets a percentage of what he promised when he ran in 2016 then it is a victory. But I get it. We need it all.

I am hearing rumors that T has massive new bailout coming and DACA

As his most loyal fan
That crosses my red line

DACA would win more support than he loses and I do not see the next stimulus coming down anytime soon.

The first year of his presidency the Republicans, who controlled both the house and senate, disliked Trump almost as much as the Democrats and did very little to help him.
It wasn't until his second year in office they smelled the coffee and finally got aboard the Trump train.
A lot could have accomplished during that wasted first year. ... :cool:

The first year of his presidency the Republicans, who controlled both the house and senate, disliked Trump almost as much as the Democrats and did very little to help him.
It wasn't until his second year in office they smelled the coffee and finally got aboard the Trump train.
A lot could have accomplished during that wasted first year. ... :cool:
GOP the last 20 years has been the “ invisible party” ..they have zero “spine” , and seem to only stand for “ special interest “

We have zero conservatives left besides several Senators and a few dozen in Congress

The Stalinist left is way more vicious and smarter

DACA would win more support than he loses and I do not see the next stimulus coming down anytime soon.
DACA won’t
It will kill his base
The first bailout was the biggest scam in World history

Another stimulus round would really be a wise move. People are going to need help. I

Forum List

Back