If Ukraine falls, what happens next?

What will Putin do if he takes Ukraine?

• Stop there

• Move on to the next

Results are only viewable after voting.
If my statement holds true, the Russian people, or more likely top officials in Putin’s inner/outer circle will force him out. I would love to see Putin assassinated, as Senator Lindsay Graham voiced.
No I would like President Biden act like JFK or Regan..

After things settle down a bit the EU will be right back at the Russian energy trough slopping it up as usual.

Either that or they are going to have a lot of "sooty" times ahead of them. ;)
Things will not settle down. Putin’s war is a game changer. The EU now is accelerating their plans to move away from Russia’s gas & oil.

Learn the Truth about Ukraine, Russia, Obama and Biden and the history of what lead up to the current conflict.

I am very far left, but I tend to agree that the Military Industrial Complex has taken over in the US, and is deliberately creating this was by bribing Ukrainians to violate 1992 treaties with Russia.
The idea the Ukraine was attempting to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, completely invalidates the government of the Ukraine, as a bunch of criminals.

No I would like President Biden act like JFK or Regan..
Normally, I would agree, but Putin is more of a selfish bully that may have lost rationality, unlike Gorbachev & Khrushchev, who he despises for being “weak”. His successful past bullying has made him an unsympathetic killer, at the expense of any civility he had left. Putin must be neutralized for the sake of decency.

If Kyiv falls, then many Russian occupiers will die in guerrilla warfare. Also, Russia will have many more lethal weapons pointed at Moscow from Poland & Latvia.
The international sanctions will continue to depress Russia’s economy, and eventually Putin will get eliminated one way or another.

Anyone suggesting that Russia is remotely interesting in occupying the Ukraine, is ignorant.
This is about stopping crimes by the current corrupt Ukraine government that the US installed back on 2014.
An honest Ukraine gov that is not stealing oil, trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, etc. is all Russia wants.
And that is VERY reasonable.

Pretty sad rebuttal, anti-American pro-Putin loser.

But keep clinging, Ivan! Putin is being humiliated by a bunch of farmers! LOL
Russia is being slowed by billions worth if expensive US stingers and javelins.
Those are going to run out, since no more can be delivered.
The Ukraine is going to lose, and is just being used by the US.

I am very far left, but I tend to agree that the Military Industrial Complex has taken over in the US, and is deliberately creating this was by bribing Ukrainians to violate 1992 treaties with Russia.
The idea the Ukraine was attempting to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, completely invalidates the government of the Ukraine, as a bunch of criminals.
No doubt you’re a Putin troll.
Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons in the 1990’s after gaining independance. Ukraine has been peaceful toward other nations since, UNLIKE Putin’s Russia.
NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance, and has no need to put nukes in Ukraine when it can do it in Poland & Latvia.
How much do they pay you for your propaganda?

Russia is being slowed by billions worth if expensive US stingers and javelins.
Those are going to run out, since no more can be delivered.
The Ukraine is going to lose, and is just being used by the US.

You're running out of supplies.

Russia is an incompetent kleptocracy.

Hope you aren't being paid in rubles for your trolling!

LOL

Normally, I would agree, but Putin is more of a selfish bully that may have lost rationality, unlike Gorbachev & Khrushchev, who he despises for being “weak”. His successful past bullying has made him an unsympathetic killer, at the expense of any civility he had left. Putin must be neutralized for the sake of decency.
I think of Putin like this what Trump and Bush Jr described

6ca53744264a45cdb92a4b09ca4963ce.jpg

He could be reasoned with over a beer or a shot of vodka

Forum List

Back