If we woke up tomorrow and Michael Pence was President, would all the nonsense end?

The nonsense will end when the Dems have a Pres.
I hope to God they can present a sane candidate in 2024.

I hope to God they can't. If you think this stuff will end with Trump, you're crazy. It began with GW Bush and has grown in magnitude with every GOP election, and the Left only show signs of it growing exponentially from here on out with AOC and the likes!

The more they keep it up, the more the Left will be reduced to a shrinking number of only the hard-core anarchist radicals that eventually, even other, saner Democrats and Independents will finally be forced to totally laugh off as totally out of their gourd.

I don’t know
I’m just beaten down
Cant take it no more but will for four until 2024.

God is cursing America for losing faith in God, and the Democrats are the curse.

I talked to God. He said he never met you, and you don't know what you're talking about. He also said to tell you to quit putting words in his mouth and STFU

Ha!

Pence will also be impeached...and then the Speaker of the House is next in line....

This is beyond devious...
Do you think 20 Republican senators would vote to impeach Trump and Pence??

I think at least 20 are seriously considering whether to bail out before it's too late, or stick with the pig. Nobody wants to be the first, but once a couple take the step, lots will follow.

Forum List

Back