If you are agaianst gay marriage, you're a BIGOT!

Societies tend toward decline. You want to add to that with more sexual abnormality? All I hear are excuses MaxCha. Please feel free to be an apologist in private and leave society alone.
That's the reason I said his post of blabbal was irrelevant and BD Boop thinks shes hit the mother load of wealth.:eusa_whistle::lol:

It's lode.

And speaking of lodes, at least nobody raped my ass when I was five.

And you have to Announce that?... :lol:

:)

peace...

Boggles the mind...:wtf:

see what a little honest get's you? I was asked when I started preferring the opposite sex. I wasn't bragging

Bullshit you weren't bragging. And you still think it's normal. It wasn't sex, it was molestation.

I remember how scared I was when I had my first sexual experience. It was a dark room and I was all alone under the covers with a flashlight and a Playboy magazine.

Bullshit you weren't bragging. And you still think it's normal. It wasn't sex, it was molestation.

You are right I wasn't bragging you or wind something asked. Careful what you ask for you might not like the answer.

Since that wasn't a sentence, I'm going to let it go.

You or that other poster asked when did I start liking women don't get all pissy when I give you an answer.

So glad I'm not from your neck of the woods.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2n7vSPwhSU]Local Pastor Calls For Death of 'Queers & Homosexuals' - YouTube[/ame]

A man marrying his sister is a one man one woman marriage.

That is how conservatives want to define marriage by AMENDING THE CONSTITUTION.

They want an amendment to constitutionally protect brother/sister marriage.

But when you open the gates to gay marriage you also have to give the brother and sister their right to marry.

I can't vote because you left out illegal acts are not a protected right.

How did mixed race marriages become a right then?

Mixed marriages became a right nothing about gays getting married. The supreme court would never give people the ok to break the law.

Mixed marriages were ILLEGAL. The Supreme Court determined that mixed marriage was a RIGHT.

You said an illegal act cannot be a right. The above proves that you were wrong.

But when you open the gates to gay marriage you also have to give the brother and sister their right to marry.

When you define marriage as one man/one woman you have defined a brother/sister marriage....

one man, the brother, one woman, the sister.

Why do you want a constitutional amendment to protect incest as a right??

Or thier right to marry whatever OBJECT there is to thier desire. It's called slippery slope.

When you define marriage as one man/one woman you have defined a brother/sister marriage....

one man, the brother, one woman, the sister.

Why do you want a constitutional amendment to protect incest as a right??

Right now there are laws against family members from marrying when you gives gay the right you also have to amend those laws.

Forum List

Back