If you are agaianst gay marriage, you're a BIGOT!

- Since nothing bad has happened in the countries that have legalized same sex marriage already (as in not one single tiny "slippery slope fallacy" thing) then why do you still keep insisting that terrible things will happen?

Not logical to me.

nothing could be further from the truth. The second we began to abandon the very rigid 1950's concept of what family is we began to decline, now to the point where 75% of black kids are born in very liberal families with no father. How odd that you didn't know anything bad had happened???

Are you aware black people (and all other dark minorities) were not allowed access to white establishments back in the 50's? Are you aware civil rights didn't exist in the 50's?

I'm pretty sure most educated people would much prefer the country the way it is today.

And are you some how trying to link the large proportion of black kids with no father to same sex relationships? I mean, seriously, is that a joke? A black kid with no father is an example of a single heterosexual couple's failings, and likely the result of poverty and continued racial inequalities. I think you are the only person on earth who ever tried to connect same sex relationships to poverty-stricken, fatherless children.

And yet you STILL avoided the question. I said countries that HAVE legalized same sex marriage - Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Iceland, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, and Sweden.

Can you find me one single fact that indicates anything bad has happened as a result of same sex marriage? And you better believe there are many millions of people desperately searching for some evidence of moral corruption in these countries in order to villify homosexuality, so if there is evidence, you'll find it.

I mean seriously, does the other side have one single, tiny objective fact to indicate homosexuality is harmful to society?

Not a one..

They'll try and draw a line between homosexuality and paedophilia....But I assume BigReb, who admits to being the victim of one, was assaulted by a female, which would make his point moot....

Excuses for what? Me being gay? Or in your eyes sexually perverse and mentally ill?

I'm simply pointing out that every single shred of scientific evidence points to the fact that sexual orientation is pre-determined before birth and cannot be changed. I'm also pointing out that every major psychological organization agrees with what I believe. Common sense and world experience also leave no doubt that being gay is not only natural, but also no less harmful than being straight. Again, every major psychological organization believes this as well.

So, I guess you might say I have all of science behind me. As much as I'd love to completely disregard the MILLIONS of hours of research and factual evidence that shows homosexuality is not harmful nor a choice, I think that'd be kinda dumb.

And I don't know why people always avoid answering the following question - Since nothing bad has happened in the countries that have legalized same sex marriage already (as in not one single tiny "slippery slope fallacy" thing) then why do you still keep insisting that terrible things will happen?

Not logical to me.
Men fucking each other in the ass is a preversion

So is five year olds getting fucked....and it is illegal...it's called statutory rape, whether there was consent or not...

It's a natural occurrence for male to want female not male wanting too fuck another male in the ass.

Are you aware black people (and all other dark minorities) were not allowed access to white establishments back in the 50's? Are you aware civil rights didn't exist in the 50's?

you lost the debate so you are changing the subject. What, most importantly, existed in the 1950's was a black child's right to have a father not in jail and not be on his way to a filthy liberal jail himself!

If left unmolestred by liberal government blacks would be far ahead of where they are now.

Last edited:

So is five year olds getting fucked....and it is illegal...it's called statutory rape, whether there was consent or not...

It's a natural occurrence for male to want female not male wanting too fuck another male in the ass.

According to you....

After 500+ posts, you still have a piss weak argument. You are dismissed..

Goodbye..

See you another thread where no doubt I'll kick your ignorant arse...

you lost the debate so you are changing the subject. What, most importantly, existed in the 1950's was a black child's right to have a father not in jail and not be on his way to a filthy liberal jail himself!

If left unmolestred by liberal government blacks would be far ahead of where they are now.

Great, all this board needs - another clueless wonder neocon whackjob...

No change in subject..Maxcha is kicking your arse and you can't even see it.
You have yet to address one of his/her pertinent points and keep on dodging. Why? Prolly 'cause you have no answers..

The above fits into the 'woulda, coulda, shoulda' fallacy....IOW, you have no idea...

According to you....

After 500+ posts, you still have a piss weak argument. You are dismissed..

Goodbye..

See you another thread where no doubt I'll kick your ignorant arse...
According to you
What an idiot you are
Life did not start off men wanting men if that was the case human life would have been nonexistent

A black kid with no father is an example of a single heterosexual couple's failings, and likely the result of poverty and continued racial inequalities. ?

again you lose so try to change subject. What happend to blacks happened to them in the 1960's. They were targeted by liberals with a new definition of what the family is, and it was not as good as the 1950's Republican family as it turned out. If you want to see what happens when you have a liberal understanding of what a family is look at Africa. Can they make any progress against human misery when they have such a liberal view of the family.

Societies tend toward decline. You want to add to that with more sexual abnormality? All I hear are excuses MaxCha. Please feel free to be an apologist in private and leave society alone.

Excuses for what? Me being gay? Or in your eyes sexually perverse and mentally ill?

I'm simply pointing out that every single shred of scientific evidence points to the fact that sexual orientation is pre-determined before birth and cannot be changed. I'm also pointing out that every major psychological organization agrees with what I believe. Common sense and world experience also leave no doubt that being gay is not only natural, but also no less harmful than being straight. Again, every major psychological organization believes this as well.

So, I guess you might say I have all of science behind me. As much as I'd love to completely disregard the MILLIONS of hours of research and factual evidence that shows homosexuality is not harmful nor a choice, I think that'd be kinda dumb.

And I don't know why people always avoid answering the following question - Since nothing bad has happened in the countries that have legalized same sex marriage already (as in not one single tiny "slippery slope fallacy" thing) then why do you still keep insisting that terrible things will happen?

Not logical to me.

Seriously, when you hear gay is the only thing you picture ass sex between two guys? That's like me saying "cock sucking is a perversion!" because you're straight. I'm pretty sure you're aware someones narrow minded view of heterosexuality as a cock sucking perversion is, well, re-donk-u-lous. Cock sucking and straight people = ass sex and gay people.

To you, the evil of homosexuality is limited to gay men (lesbians not included) who you imagine to be weak sissies with pronounced lisps, a love of shopping and being loud and outspoken in public (damn that annoys you, doesn't it!).

You just sorta freestyle the political part to match your inherent belief that gay men are the antipode of what being a man is. And by "man" I mean the type of "man" you feel you have to be to have any value. You find it disgusting and wrong. You aren't actually concerned gay marriage will somehow fuck up your future marriage or family, you just don't like gay people because you think it's obviously wrong. Men have dicks, women have pussies. Gay men fucking each other up the ass is a crime of nature, clearly unnatural and repulsive. You don't care what the science says, to you its obviously a perversion, and therefore a character flaw. Fuck the science, it's just plain wrong!

I get it. But I can say with the kind of sincerity that you'd feel when talking to an islamic terrorist as he discusses the virgins waiting for him in heaven. Equally as sincerely and factually, I can say You. Are. Wrong.

And imagine how the Islamic terrorist would react to you telling him he's wrong. "Infidel! Haha, you foolish American. Allah is going to destroy you all."

Thats exactly how your response to this is going to sound to me.

I think you are the only person on earth who ever tried to connect same sex relationships to poverty-stricken, fatherless children.

OMG!! A truly blind dumb liberal. Have you ever heard of Africa?
Africa is an example that perhaps even you cant escape? IF you've never heard of it I suggest you look it up. Its A F R I C A

I think you are the only person on earth who ever tried to connect same sex relationships to poverty-stricken, fatherless children.

OMG!! A truly blind dumb liberal. Have you ever heard of Africa?
Africa is an example that perhaps even you cant escape? IF you've never heard of it I suggest you look it up. Its A F R I C A

WTF and you talking about?

Must be a trolling sock...nobody is this stupid. Not even Bigreb, and man, he tries hard every day to supercede his stupidity from the day before. Most times he wins, but today, you take the cake...

A black kid with no father is an example of a single heterosexual couple's failings, and likely the result of poverty and continued racial inequalities. ?

again you lose so try to change subject. What happend to blacks happened to them in the 1960's. They were targeted by liberals with a new definition of what the family is, and it was not as good as the 1950's Republican family as it turned out. If you want to see what happens when you have a liberal understanding of what a family is look at Africa. Can they make any progress against human misery when they have such a liberal view of the family.

Dude, that seriously makes no sense.

You say families that are not models of the 1950's republicans are "not as good" as if it's some undoubtable, internationally recognized fact. Like me saying apples are "not as good" as bananas, and implying you must think the same.

And comparing Africa to liberals? And I'm guessing same sex relations? Seriously? You leave me no evidence to respond to, no logical assertion to repudiate. Just "it is this way, not this way, because I say so." Comparing pro-equality liberals to Africa? In what way? You've lost your marbles.

Again, every large psychological organization in our fine nation agrees with me. Every. single. one. What about you?

Last edited:
- Since nothing bad has happened in the countries that have legalized same sex marriage already (as in not one single tiny "slippery slope fallacy" thing) then why do you still keep insisting that terrible things will happen?

Not logical to me.

nothing could be further from the truth. The second we began to abandon the very rigid 1950's concept of what family is we began to decline, now to the point where 75% of black kids are born in very liberal families with no father. How odd that you didn't know anything bad had happened???

There are many ‘very conservative’ families with no father as well.

Can you find me one single fact that indicates anything bad has happened as a result of same sex marriage? ...

the new liberal view of the family has killed perhaps 30 million in Africa. Its far more sensible to impose the 1950's Republican view on them than allow the genocide to continue. As the liberal view takes hold in America we see very ill effects too like the destruction of the black family

In a perfect lefty world wouldn't be GREAT if everyone getting married were gay !?

You say families that are not models of the 1950's republicans are "not as good" as if it's some undoubtable, internationally recognized fact.

even a child, willing to make value judgements, can figure out that a modern broken liberal family in poverty with the dad in jail or unidentified, and the kids selling drugs on the streets is not as good as a loving close knit 1950's family making huge economic progress. What is wrong with you? Why do you need to deny reality here and in Africa????

Last edited:
And comparing Africa to liberals?

you seem so slow?? Let me ask you a yes or no question.

Is the liberal way they organize and conduct family life in Africa better or worse than the way we organized and conducted it in 1950's Republican America??

PLease just answer yes or no. Thanks

how interesting, Max the great and passionate gay right activist drops out when he can't answer a simple little question!!

Last edited:

You say families that are not models of the 1950's republicans are "not as good" as if it's some undoubtable, internationally recognized fact.

even a child willing to make value judgements can figure out that a modern broken liberal family in poverty with the dad in jail or unidentified, and the kids selling drugs on the streets is not as good as loving close knit 1950's family making huge economic progress. What is wrong with you? Why do you need to deny reality here and in Africa????

You first.

Forum List

Back