If you REALLY want to than a veteran.....................

An explanation of how you arrive at the thinking that Democrat's are " trying to nullify the Constitution" Do you mean that some how you know how every Dem is thinking or voting? Show concreate steps in this thinking. I don't see where you are getting this propaganda?
let's do this, you ready?

Let's take the 1st amendment, why do you want to censor information as misinformation?

Yea wonderful. As much honesty in that as I’m “thoughts and prayers”

It’s just something to say. The definition of virtue signaling
sometimes that's all there is to say and it is sometimes taken with dignity. You're merely confused with demofk snacks.

Maybe in another universe.
Y U wanna lie, bro?

"
BEDMINSTER, N.J. — President Donald Trump has signed an emergency spending bill that will pump more than $2 billion into a program that allows veterans to receive private medical care at government expense.

Trump, who made improving veterans care a central campaign promise, signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act while at his New Jersey golf club on Saturday. The bill, which addresses a budget shortfall at the Department of Veteran Affairs that threatened medical care for thousands of veterans, provides $2.1 billion to continue funding the Veterans Choice Program, which allows veterans to seek private care."

No he didn't. Look at his behavior in France.. he said they were losers and suckers.. His mocking gold star families was repellent.
Or at least He said He did.

At the very least, veterans and their immediate families should get paid for healthcare. And not that VA crap either but real hospital health care. The VA should be nothing more than a bill paying service.

Which party supported the Burn Pit Bill?

It sure wasn’t the Republicans.

Dems fought HARD to pass that

Go away. The adults are talking here.

We were all through that. There was zero pork in that bill and Republicans are still lying about it.

That’s the “support” Vets get from Republicans

ZERO PORK

Stop lying

I'll do better than that.

2000 posts of Republicans fighting the bill nd lying about it. The bill itself posted (and ignored) ABOUT A DOZEN TIMES

And there's more in the article!And there's more in the article!
It WAS a stand alone bill dumbass

Oh but..look at his behavior in America, SCREEing leftist retarded minions. :rolleyes-41:

"BEDMINSTER, N.J. — President Donald Trump has signed an emergency spending bill that will pump more than $2 billion into a program that allows veterans to receive private medical care at government expense.

Trump, who made improving veterans care a central campaign promise, signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act while at his New Jersey golf club on Saturday. The bill, which addresses a budget shortfall at the Department of Veteran Affairs that threatened medical care for thousands of veterans, provides $2.1 billion to continue funding the Veterans Choice Program, which allows veterans to seek private care."

And there's more in the article!

You may now continue eating your bags of donkey dicks, and I hope you choke!

Bah Fongu, you fuckin' pieces of shit! :fu:

twenty-century-fox-meme-gfy.gif

Last edited:
Obama's administration is the one that came up with the Veteran's Choice Program. All Trump did was continue to fund it, and if he hadn't, there would have been a lot of pissed off vets.

Then vote. I don't care who you vote for, write in a candidate if none on the ballot suit you, but vote.

All of us veterans swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America when we first enlisted. One of the provisions of that document (and one of the things we support and defend) is a citizen's right to vote.

You really wanna thank a veteran for their service? Use the right that every one of them worked hard to give to you and vote. It doesn't matter who you vote for, it just matters that you use that right we have fought for to allow you.

Been there done that on both counts.

Y U wanna lie, bro?

"
BEDMINSTER, N.J. — President Donald Trump has signed an emergency spending bill that will pump more than $2 billion into a program that allows veterans to receive private medical care at government expense.

President Obama Signs Bill to Give the VA the Resources It Needs

Summary:
President Obama travels to Fort Belvoir, Virginia to sign the Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014 – a bill providing the Department of Veterans Affairs the resources to improve access and quality of care for veterans.

Same EO. The Obama one ran out by design. There was a 4 month time period between the time the Obama one ran out and Rump signed his. During the downtime, I needed caterac surgery on both eyes. One was completely blind and the other was not far behind it. I use the VA but I am Retired Military, meaning, I have 100% medical coverage between Medicare and Tricare. I contacted the Doctor that the VA would have used (there were no funds available from the VA) and within 30 days, I had both eye lenses replaced. Had I waited on the VA, it would have been a minimum of 6 months. According to the Doctor, it would have been closer to a year.

Once again, Rump grabs the thunder of someone else to cover up that he screwed the pooch. He needed those Veterans votes for 2020 which he didn't get.

Forum List

Back