If you REALLY want to than a veteran.....................

At the very least, veterans and their immediate families should get paid for healthcare. And not that VA crap either but real hospital health care. The VA should be nothing more than a bill paying service.
A veteran should be able to walk into any hospital anywhere in this country and get any and all medical care free of charge no questions asked. The same should go for universities restaurants and brothels.

A veteran should be able to walk into any hospital anywhere in this country and get any and all medical care free of charge no questions asked. The same should go for universities restaurants and brothels.
indeed. That card should be good everywhere.

But you want to pay for healthcare for Mexico’s people as well…right?
Good thing cash is infinite in America huh?

This is why NOTHING you ignorant fools say can be taken seriously by anybody even half sane.

Are you gay….tranny…..degenerate…..abnormal?
What drives a Vet to be a leftist…why would a Vet support politicians who stand against the 1st and 2nd Amendments?

He's what my father, a US Navy MCPO, was weary of. He called them pencil necks .

That said, he's likely a veteran and I'll thank him for his service

Actually there is no way a Veteran or anyone else can (or should) "defend a citizen's right to vote". Not every person living in the U.S. is a citizen and not every citizen has the right to vote. It's not up to us to make the determination. We should support policies that ensure a honest and legal election and we have to hope the system works.

Then vote. I don't care who you vote for, write in a candidate if none on the ballot suit you, but vote.

All of us veterans swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America when we first enlisted. One of the provisions of that document (and one of the things we support and defend) is a citizen's right to vote.

You really wanna thank a veteran for their service? Use the right that every one of them worked hard to give to you and vote. It doesn't matter who you vote for, it just matters that you use that right we have fought for to allow you.
Have your thread headline retooled.

Actually there is no way a Veteran or anyone else can (or should) "defend a citizen's right to vote". Not every person living in the U.S. is a citizen and not every citizen has the right to vote. It's not up to us to make the determination. We should support policies that ensure a honest and legal election and we have to hope the system works.
well they do fight for the rights of citizens when they join up.

True. I'm a huge supporter of the US military but I don't like the "wokeness"crap going on in it
Tammy Duckworth gave parts of her body, and she acts like I have to just accept her into politics without a challenge. That's what I'm referring to. There is no assurance of compliance to an army vet. None. Thanks is all they get.

That's her campaign ad, she gave her parts and won't allow conservatives to destroy america. Yet can't say what that looks like. I'm still waiting on what conservatives are expected to do?

just because we thank them for their service doesn't give them open book to destroy america.

That's probably why liberals join the military. They have the attitude of; "well I served our country so now you HAVE to listen to what I say and worship me." Golfing Gator is one of those idiots. He might have not ever said it, and he might say he's not a liberal and doesn't support Biden, but his actions speak louder than his words which is why I put his ass on ignore a while back. I can only show these fools so much respect.

Forum List

Back