If you REALLY want to than a veteran.....................

Then vote. I don't care who you vote for, write in a candidate if none on the ballot suit you, but vote.

All of us veterans swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America when we first enlisted. One of the provisions of that document (and one of the things we support and defend) is a citizen's right to vote.

You really wanna thank a veteran for their service? Use the right that every one of them worked hard to give to you and vote. It doesn't matter who you vote for, it just matters that you use that right we have fought for to allow you.
If I thought my vote mattered I might vote.

But it doesn't

It's really odd to me how during campaign time all demofks voted against tax increases, yet we continue to get tax increases? I was hoping some demofk could explain how all demofk candidates vote against tax increases but we still get them?

That doesn't follow logic.

One candidate in office spouting this is Tammy Duckworth!!!! huh?

No he didn't. Look at his behavior in France.. he said they were losers and suckers.. His mocking gold star families was repellent.
Yet another got-damned leftist lie.

vote for who supports vets...stop giving them that bullshit thank you in stores etc and get out and vote for candidates who support vets

What's wrong with doing both?

What are you trying to say? Who here doesn't vote?

I highly doubt some people around here are old enough. From the way they act anyways. Just saying....

If I thought my vote mattered I might vote.

But it doesn't

Are you kidding!? Every vote matters! Now more than ever!

Yet another got-damned leftist lie.

Trump also stole the artwork from the US embassy in Paris when he skipped the memorial service.

Trump also stole the artwork from the US embassy in Paris when he skipped the memorial service.

You people sure can find little things to bitch about. He didn't "steal" them, he brought them back to the US.

"Judd Deere, a White House spokesman, said he had proudly brought the pieces back to the U.S. for the nation.

'The President brought these beautiful, historical pieces, which belong to the American people, back to the United States to be prominently displayed in the People's House,' he said."

Trump takes home art from US ambassador's residence in Paris

And then all three turned out to be fakes. :laughing0301:

Trump Took Art From Ambassador’s Home in Paris, But Pieces Were Fakes and Replicas

Now do you have anything else? Playing Whack-A-Mole with you is fun.

Last edited:
The art belongs to the U.S.

You don't "steal" what belongs to yourself in the first place, you lying 20 lbs of shit in a 10 lb bag.

Btw, just to let the OP know. Reread the title, it's missing a letter. It's not a big deal or anything and you probably can't change it now anyways unless you have a staff member help you, I'm just letting you know that you should proof read stuff you post before posting it in the future.

Don't worry about it too much though, I think that we all make typos from time to time. :)

You people sure can find little things to bitch about. He didn't "steal" them, he brought them back to the US.

"Judd Deere, a White House spokesman, said he had proudly brought the pieces back to the U.S. for the nation.

'The President brought these beautiful, historical pieces, which belong to the American people, back to the United States to be prominently displayed in the People's House,' he said."

Trump takes home art from US ambassador's residence in Paris

And then all three turned out to be fakes. :laughing0301:

Trump Took Art From Ambassador’s Home in Paris, But Pieces Were Fakes and Replicas

Now do you have anything else? Playing Whack-A-Mole with you is fun.

She's not awfully bright

If people voted to thank veterans (dumb to begin with) the demoquacks would suffer

Then vote. I don't care who you vote for, write in a candidate if none on the ballot suit you, but vote.

All of us veterans swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America when we first enlisted. One of the provisions of that document (and one of the things we support and defend) is a citizen's right to vote.

You really wanna thank a veteran for their service? Use the right that every one of them worked hard to give to you and vote. It doesn't matter who you vote for, it just matters that you use that right we have fought for to allow you.

I was in the army and I don't think you should tell people to vote.

Every American has the right to vote, and they have the right to not vote if they don't want to. Telling them they need to vote and trying to guilt trip them into voting by bringing up veteran status and so on isn't right.

It isn't like you are saying anything that no knows. We all know about voting.

And you didn't fight for our right to vote and neither did I. That was all done a long long time ago. Any freedoms or rights we lose now or are at risk is because of our own government.

Don't badger them or push them to do what you want. If they want to vote then they will, if they don't to they won't. Youre a internet stranger among a billion, your post is one of billions, you changed no one's mind. Not s single person.

Btw, just to let the OP know. Reread the title, it's missing a letter. It's not a big deal or anything and you probably can't change it now anyways unless you have a staff member help you, I'm just letting you know that you should proof read stuff you post before posting it in the future.

Don't worry about it too much though, I think that we all make typos from time to time. :)

I noticed that shortly after I'd posted the thread. Thought about getting a mod to correct it, but then thought 'naah', there's lots of other posts where people have made the same mistake as I did.

Thanks for the input though. Yeah, typos happen. Have had my share of them, especially when I was a Personnelman. Sucks when there is just ONE thing wrong on a DD214 (used to have to type them out by hand on carbon forms), and you have to void the document, put the serial number in the logbook as having been voided because of a mistake, and then type the whole damn thing over again.

(and that people is how you don't get butt hurt about being corrected when you make a typo, thank the person, acknowledge your mistake, and move on with your life.)

I was in the army and I don't think you should tell people to vote.

Every American has the right to vote, and they have the right to not vote if they don't want to. Telling them they need to vote and trying to guilt trip them into voting by bringing up veteran status and so on isn't right.

It isn't like you are saying anything that no knows. We all know about voting.

And you didn't fight for our right to vote and neither did I. That was all done a long long time ago. Any freedoms or rights we lose now or are at risk is because of our own government.

Don't badger them or push them to do what you want. If they want to vote then they will, if they don't to they won't. Youre a internet stranger among a billion, your post is one of billions, you changed no one's mind. Not s single person.

Not bright and she has a mean streak in her. I think she needs her bottom paddled. :laughing0301:

She blabbers a lot and nobody cares. Typical leftist

Forum List

Back