If you REALLY want to than a veteran.....................

So since the 1st Amendment was voted on to ratify the Constitution, Free Speech isn't a right because it can be voted on to remove it so it's a privilege and not a right?

Who knew Free Speech and the right to keep and bear arms were privileges not rights.

WW
it was voted on that the government can not infringe on it not grant it,,

you need to learn the difference between natural human rights and government granted privileges,,

in nature there is no voting but there is freedom to speak and defend yourself,,

Then vote. I don't care who you vote for, write in a candidate if none on the ballot suit you, but vote.

All of us veterans swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America when we first enlisted. One of the provisions of that document (and one of the things we support and defend) is a citizen's right to vote.

You really wanna thank a veteran for their service? Use the right that every one of them worked hard to give to you and vote. It doesn't matter who you vote for, it just matters that you use that right we have fought for to allow you.
Former USAF....Strategic Air Command....I quit voting 20 years ago, as the statistical waste of time and illusion of control that -as a rigged game- it is.

What the hell makes your opinion on the matter any better than mine?

this is the kind of nonsense the demofks are into.. Take a listen.

You don't need identification to register to vote, but to get a ballot one needs to verify oneself. If that isn't a demofk double talk mumbo jumbo, what is. Oh, and they will send ballots to those who haven't identified themself, but won't count it when it comes in, but there is no way to know which ballot that actually is. Folks, one can't manufacture such stupidity as a demofk thought.

I quoted the Constitution where it refers to voting as a right.

You opinion is noted. But the text remains.

WW
I understand. Basic English is hard for some that use English as their first language.
BTW, its not an "opinion" Its literally a fact.

States can take away citizens voting in an election. Just like... that.
Even the SC rulings that affirm "a right to vote exists" all they are saying is, the States cant discriminate.
Do you know why? Because there is NO right to vote in the Constitution. The Founders didnt even want everyone to vote because they didnt want us to end up in the predicament we are in now, with all of these stupid ass people copntrolling our lives. The only reason they didnt limit voting, is because state constitutions already extended voting past land owners and they didnt want to take that away from people.

This op smells like desperation to me. Stinks to the high hravens. Please get out and vote to save us as we have been complete aholes and are gonna get our asses kicked. Lmao

Take your loss and stop kneeling op

I understand. Basic English is hard for some that use English as their first language.
<SNIP>>

Fact. The Constitution's text refers to the right to vote.

Some can word smith all they want.

The text is right there in the Constitution.

WW

States can take away citizens voting in an election. Just like... that.
Even the SC rulings that affirm "a right to vote exists" all they are saying is, the States cant discriminate.
Do you know why? Because there is NO right to vote in the Constitution. The Founders didnt even want everyone to vote because they didnt want us to end up in the predicament we are in now, with all of these stupid ass people copntrolling our lives. The only reason they didnt limit voting, is because state constitutions already extended voting past land owners and they didnt want to take that away from people.
see we can agree on something,,

Fact. The Constitution's text refers to the right to vote.

Some can word smith all they want.

The text is right there in the Constitution.

WW
They are referring to STATES RIGHTS.
Goddamn dude.
I try to explain something to you dumbfucks and you willful morons dont even want to bother reading what I link and write.
Fucking 3rd grade civics..
Good day. Try not accidently kill yourself this weekend.

No he didn't. Look at his behavior in France.. he said they were losers and suckers.. His mocking gold star families was repellent.
just another example of how you only listen to what youre told to and never try and clarify it by actually trying to find out the whole statement and context,,

trump....pow's were losers..he didnt want handicap vets in parade cause it made him look bad

They are referring to STATES RIGHTS.
Goddamn dude.
I try to explain something to you dumbfucks and you willful morons dont even want to bother reading what I link and write.
Fucking 3rd grade civics..
Good day. Try not accidently kill yourself this weekend.

See the 26th amendment to the constitution.

trump....pow's were losers..he didnt want handicap vets in parade cause it made him look bad

thanks for your 3rd hand info, but do you have any proof he said these things because I can find other 3rd hand info that he didnt???

I meant who isn't aware that they have the right to vote. Abstaining from voting is one thing, but Democrats seem to think someone's being denied of the process.
well again, they say this in PA...

one doesn't have to verify oneself to register to vote,
But to get a ballot one must verify oneself,
Mail in ballots, one does not need to verify oneself, HUH? If one must verify oneself to get a ballot, why wouldn't one need to verify oneself to get a ballot? Folks, one can't make up this much stupid.

But the demofks ain't cheating. Their own language says they do.

Forum List

Back