If you REALLY want to than a veteran.....................

You asked the question to Bones, not me.

But..................I actually have been in places where there are some on the fringes who don't support veterans, as they think the military industrial complex is a bad thing. Usually fringe types, and yes, they do exist.
Name one candidate.

I know that not protecting the border means that vets efforts are ignored, does that factor in your ask?

Never said you owe a veteran your vote. I said that if you want to thank them for their service and sacrifice, utilize the right afforded you in the Constitution that all veterans have swore an oath to support and defend. Like I said, I don't care who you vote for, I just care that you vote. That lets us know that you appreciate our service and sacrifice.
why do you supposed Biden says if you vote for conservative one is voting against democracy? how does that work? Isn't democracy voting for what one believes? It seems his comment itself is against democracy.

Please show me where voting is a right in the constitution.

1667576328099.png

1667576379680.png

1667576406941.png

Voting is referred to in the Constitution as a right.

WW

Never said you owe a veteran your vote. I said that if you want to thank them for their service and sacrifice, utilize the right afforded you in the Constitution that all veterans have swore an oath to support and defend. Like I said, I don't care who you vote for, I just care that you vote. That lets us know that you appreciate our service and sacrifice.
I don't see how my vote "thanks" anyone except maybe the hopeful I vote for. Even then a vote is just a bet on the future.

I don't see how my vote "thanks" anyone except maybe the hopeful I vote for. Even then a vote is just a bet on the future.
so what they really want to say is a vote must be for a demofk or it's against democracy

Then vote. I don't care who you vote for, write in a candidate if none on the ballot suit you, but vote.

All of us veterans swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America when we first enlisted. One of the provisions of that document (and one of the things we support and defend) is a citizen's right to vote.

You really wanna thank a veteran for their service? Use the right that every one of them worked hard to give to you and vote. It doesn't matter who you vote for, it just matters that you use that right we have fought for to allow you.

What are you trying to say? Who here doesn't vote?

I just quoted the sections of the Constitution where voting is referred to as a right.

The quotes come from the 14th, 15th, and 19th Amendments.

WW
Those amendments protect citizens from STATES restricting their vote discriminatorily. There is no voting right for citizens in the Constitution.
You and the OP need to read the document.

since it was voted on to give it it can be removed with a vote,, thats not a right thats a privilege,,

So since the 1st Amendment was voted on to ratify that Amendment to the Constitution, Free Speech isn't a right because it can be voted on to remove it so it's a privilege and not a right?

Who knew Free Speech and the right to keep and bear arms were privileges not rights.

WW

Those amendments protect citizens from STATES restricting their vote discriminatorily. There is no voting right for citizens in the Constitution.
You and the OP need to read the document.

I quoted the Constitution where it refers to voting as a right.

You opinion is noted. But the text remains.

WW

So since the 1st Amendment was voted on to ratify that Amendment to the Constitution, Free Speech isn't a right because it can be voted on to remove it so it's a privilege and not a right?

Who knew Free Speech and the right to keep and bear arms were privileges not rights.

WW
well actually, demofks are furiously trying to nullify the constitution. So what does any of it mean if that is the task of demofks?

Forum List

Back