If you REALLY want to than a veteran.....................

I think a lot of people in this thread make good points actually.

At the very least, veterans and their immediate families should get paid for healthcare. And not that VA crap either but real hospital health care. The VA should be nothing more than a bill paying service.

At the very least, veterans and their immediate families should get paid for healthcare. And not that VA crap either but real hospital health care. The VA should be nothing more than a bill paying service.
I would have them use the VA for minor issues or when major ones are not immediately available,,

vote for who supports vets...stop giving them that bullshit thank you in stores etc and get out and vote for candidates who support vets
Which party supported the Burn Pit Bill?

It sure wasn’t the Republicans.

Dems fought HARD to pass that

But you want to pay for healthcare for Mexico’s people as well…right?
Good thing cash is infinite in America huh?

Which party supported the Burn Pit Bill?

It sure wasn’t the Republicans.

Dems fought HARD to pass that
if you wanted to be honest you would say why the repubes rejected it,, not because of veterans but because it was loaded with useless pork,,,

put up a stand alone bill and it would pass by 100%

I've got a DD214, retired Navy ID card and a military pension to verify that I am. Oh yeah, I also have a VA medical card.
Are you gay….tranny…..degenerate…..abnormal?
What drives a Vet to be a leftist…why would a Vet support politicians who stand against the 1st and 2nd Amendments?

Forum List

Back