If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

I proved you dead wrong. And you can’t handle it. Facts confuse you I see. Talk to the GOP Congress who receives millions from the gun lobby.
This is just vintage Unreasonable “logic”. The overwhelming majority of Americans want gun control. But it hasn’t happened because the power of the gun lobby. :eusa_doh:

Junior here literally has no idea that the gun lobby only exists because it is the will of the American people. It is so “powerful” because it is backed by the overwhelming majority of the American people. Pro-gun candidates get elected because they are backed by the overwhelming majority of the American people. Anti-gun candidates (like Hitlery Clinton) are sent home because they are backed by a radical minuscule minority.
1. Hillary wasn’t anti gun. That’s just another of the thousands of lies your orange dunce came up with.
2. Poll after poll we see Americans are sick and tired of the fake “ thoughts and prayers” and want gun control.
3. Your POS prez overturned Obama’s law to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.
Your Pos president made sure the MI can get as many guns as they want.
You suck far too much Hildabeast dick....
So that’s how you respond to your prez putting guns in the hands of the mentally ill?
I see you have no response to that you chickenshit pussy

the voucher program creates the best of the best in education

The voucher programs tred around the country have proven to be a failure time and time again. You can change a student's location, you can change the teachers, and you can change what the student wears to school, but until you change what is between that child's ears, nothing is going to make them successful.

A "C" level student at PS102 is probably still going to be a "C" level student if they get a voucher to Our Lady of Perpetual Motion Catholic school. Will some kids do better? Of course, but the general results will not be worth the damage to the public school's funding.

The real purpose of vouchers is so that Dr. Ben Dover, Proctologist to the Stars, can send his kid to St. Joseph's of Aspirin Catholic High School to play on the perennial state championship football team without having to shell out $12,000 in tuition each year.

I did my Master's work on this in Florida looking at the voucher system. Do you know how many private high schools in our county accepted the state's vouchers? Zero. Not a single one. The schools could not afford to lose about $5000 -$7000 per student that transferred in from a public school. Not the private Academy School, not the Country Day School, not the Christian School, not the Episcopal School, not the two Catholic Schools, and not even the Islamic Madrassa School.

Dr. Ben Dover took it in the shorts on that deal! He had to treat himself after he got reamed.

2. Poll after poll we see Americans are sick and tired of the fake “ thoughts and prayers” and want gun control.
Would these be the same polls that said Hitlery Clinton would become the next President of the United States in a “landslide” victory? :laugh:

You’re one of the few remaining dimwits who still allows himself to be duped by left-wing propaganda masked as “polls”.
You said Americans don’t want gun control.
Link?
I proved they did
You hate it when a lib proves you wrong.
_98137800_gun_people_killed_v2_640-nc.png

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.
And....uh....why would Jimmy do that knowing that all other teachers are armed and would blow his ass away? :eusa_doh:

Seriously Billy000 - do you ever think before posting?
Well as we’ve seen, school shooters typically take their own lives with the exception of the most recent case. Of course, it really wouldn’t be hard for the shooter to take out his teacher and a dozen others in the classroom and then, you know, flee the scene.

Also, who is paying for all those guns for every teacher in America?
I’m sure the genius right would want the teachers to pay for their own guns along with all the other out of pocket expenses teacher have.
Making teachers carry guns is unconstitutional.
But the Constitution went out of favor the day Trump was inaugurated

really?

Which Amendment?
No one can force a person to carry a gun dunce.
Your idiocy just keeps multiplying by the day.

You said it was unconstitutional...

link it

I proved you dead wrong. And you can’t handle it. Facts confuse you I see. Talk to the GOP Congress who receives millions from the gun lobby.
This is just vintage Unreasonable “logic”. The overwhelming majority of Americans want gun control. But it hasn’t happened because the power of the gun lobby. :eusa_doh:

Junior here literally has no idea that the gun lobby only exists because it is the will of the American people. It is so “powerful” because it is backed by the overwhelming majority of the American people. Pro-gun candidates get elected because they are backed by the overwhelming majority of the American people. Anti-gun candidates (like Hitlery Clinton) are sent home because they are backed by a radical minuscule minority.
1. Hillary wasn’t anti gun. That’s just another of the thousands of lies your orange dunce came up with.
3. Your POS prez overturned Obama’s law to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.
As diagnosed by a cubical monkey at the SSA
What r u babbling about now, ****?
I guess you approve of your president putting guns in the hands of the mentally ill.
Because you’re so “ nonpartisan.”
Ha!

You suck far too much Hildabeast dick....
So that’s how you respond to your prez putting guns in the hands of the mentally ill?
I see you have no response to that you chickenshit pussy
:CryingCow:

you honestly think that the unions are not a democrat thing ya retard
Obviously you can’t read. I clearly said “ leftists” aren’t the only union members.
How’d you get this stupid?
I know... lots of practice.

well dumb ass democrats certainly are not righties now are they ya leftist
Doubling down on your inherent genetic stupidity I see.

How many times does his have to double, to reach your level?
The troll strikes again.

and still responding to a troll.

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.
And....uh....why would Jimmy do that knowing that all other teachers are armed and would blow his ass away? :eusa_doh:

Well as we’ve seen, school shooters typically take their own lives with the exception of the most recent case. Of course, it really wouldn’t be hard for the shooter to take out his teacher and a dozen others in the classroom and then, you know, flee the scene.

I’m sure the genius right would want the teachers to pay for their own guns along with all the other out of pocket expenses teacher have.

really?

Which Amendment?

Going to take a long time to reach your level

Whether people poll pro or against gun control is of no consequence, really. We are not now, nor have we ever been, nor were we ever intended to be a democracy. We are a constitutional representative republic. That means that the buck stops with the constitution, not public opinion. The constitution is why we have guns (which are already controlled), and if you don't think they are controlled enough, elect some representatives that will ignore the gun lobby and impose more restrictions.

Know that it's unlikely that it will do any good, though. People who are willing to shoot up a school aren't really going to worry about breaking gun laws.

Maybe if Republicans were not such ignorant assholes when it comes to education, they might get some support from the teachers unions. However, since that never happens, do you blame unions for donating to Democrats who won't try to demean the teachers at every opportunity like some of the ignorant posters on this thread?

they are not ass holes

they just expect more from the schools

we have seen throwing more money at schools does not improve them

why should shitty teachers be impossible to fire

Yes, they are assholes.

No, they expect a private school education for their kids at taxpayer expense.

Sometimes the money being spent is dictated by unfunded requirements by the state and in a few instances federal government requirements. most people just have no clue as to how schools are funded.

I'll bet you have no clue as to how much a brand new school bus costs, do you? Are you aware that some states have laws requiring additional safety features that most states do not? My state has the toughest school bus laws in the nation because we happen to have also had the two worst school bus accidents in the history of the US.

You have bought into the old wive's tale about not being able to fire teachers. It is the fault mostly of administrators who fail to document poor performance or violate due process procedures. I personally assisted in firing a teacher who missed school constantly and often showed up to work drunk. I was an administrator for only about 18 months and I managed to see numerous teachers fired for numerous reasons. I actually got hired to a later job because the previous teacher was fired for misconduct, so don't believe the bullshit that it doesn't happen. The media stories about NYC's "rubber room" where teachers draw their paycheck for years drawing their paychecks are the extreme exception rather than the rule.

they expect a private school education for their kids at taxpayer expense.

good if they can a better education

They get what they pay for.

Just because you want a break on tuition for your private school, that gives you no right to take money from the schools that taxpayers provide as a public service.

let people spend their money where they see fit

competition makes education better

It's not their money! That where you voucher vampires make your mistake. If you want to spend YOUR money where you see fit, pay for the tuition at that private school.

I have no kids in school, but I still pay taxes. You want to use my taxes to pay for your kid's private school education.

really?

Which Amendment?

You said it was unconstitutional...

link it
The first. Personal freedom dickwad.
Blow me.

The voucher programs tred around the country have proven to be a failure time and time again. You can change a student's location, you can change the teachers, and you can change what the student wears to school, but until you change what is between that child's ears, nothing is going to make them successful.

A "C" level student at PS102 is probably still going to be a "C" level student if they get a voucher to Our Lady of Perpetual Motion Catholic school. Will some kids do better? Of course, but the general results will not be worth the damage to the public school's funding.

The real purpose of vouchers is so that Dr. Ben Dover, Proctologist to the Stars, can send his kid to St. Joseph's of Aspirin Catholic High School to play on the perennial state championship football team without having to shell out $12,000 in tuition each year.

I did my Master's work on this in Florida looking at the voucher system. Do you know how many private high schools in our county accepted the state's vouchers? Zero. Not a single one. The schools could not afford to lose about $5000 -$7000 per student that transferred in from a public school. Not the private Academy School, not the Country Day School, not the Christian School, not the Episcopal School, not the two Catholic Schools, and not even the Islamic Madrassa School.

Dr. Ben Dover took it in the shorts on that deal! He had to treat himself after he got reamed.

it was never fully developed time to getting it going full blast

if a school can not make it close it

you will doing the kids a favor

People should be able to put their kids in the schools they want, And only pay for the schools they wanna pay for. Homeschooling is preferred but not always attainable.

they are not ass holes

Yes, they are assholes.

Sometimes the money being spent is dictated by unfunded requirements by the state and in a few instances federal government requirements. most people just have no clue as to how schools are funded.

I'll bet you have no clue as to how much a brand new school bus costs, do you? Are you aware that some states have laws requiring additional safety features that most states do not? My state has the toughest school bus laws in the nation because we happen to have also had the two worst school bus accidents in the history of the US.

You have bought into the old wive's tale about not being able to fire teachers. It is the fault mostly of administrators who fail to document poor performance or violate due process procedures. I personally assisted in firing a teacher who missed school constantly and often showed up to work drunk. I was an administrator for only about 18 months and I managed to see numerous teachers fired for numerous reasons. I actually got hired to a later job because the previous teacher was fired for misconduct, so don't believe the bullshit that it doesn't happen. The media stories about NYC's "rubber room" where teachers draw their paycheck for years drawing their paychecks are the extreme exception rather than the rule.

Just because you want a break on tuition for your private school, that gives you no right to take money from the schools that taxpayers provide as a public service.

It's not their money! That where you voucher vampires make your mistake. If you want to spend YOUR money where you see fit, pay for the tuition at that private school.

I have no kids in school, but I still pay taxes. You want to use my taxes to pay for your kid's private school education.

sure it is as much as it when it went to a public school

hey many might chose to stay

but if the education sucks

there is always having the ability to pull the funding

works well in other institutions

forcing better education is all the better for the children

they are not ass holes

Yes, they are assholes.

No one should be paying for anybody else’s shit…

Would these be the same polls that said Hitlery Clinton would become the next President of the United States in a “landslide” victory? :laugh:

You’re one of the few remaining dimwits who still allows himself to be duped by left-wing propaganda masked as “polls”.
You said Americans don’t want gun control.
Link?
I proved they did
You hate it when a lib proves you wrong.
_98137800_gun_people_killed_v2_640-nc.png
I see you couldn’t come up with even one country that has the mass shootings like the USA.
Why don’t you be honest for once in your life and admit you want even more children being gunned down because of .... freedom.
You’re totally full of shitvand are at odds with the majority of Americans.

I had a math teacher in high school who was so blind that he once stumbled over a coat and hat rack, tipped his hat, and apologized to it.

Right. let's arm our teachers.

Is there a point hidden in there somewhere?

I'll bet your math teacher already had arms, or he couldn't have tipped his hat!

No one said that all teachers had to be armed, dumbass!

I also had one a couple of years later who had a complete breakdown in class, struck a smart ass kid in the face so hard that it broke his glasses, and was escorted out of the building by police after threatening the principal. I guess my point is, is there some reason why you think teachers as a group are any more sane than your average garden variety group of kids? Does earning a teacher's certificate guarantee that he is not just as crazy as the guy in Las Vegas? Just who decides who is a "good guy" who gets to carry a gun in school?

Well, I guess I will never know who among the Right are wise enough to decide that Mr. Smith , teaching English, is a good guy, and should carry a gun, while Mrs. Jones, Latin, may be a closet mass murderer, and should not carry a gun.

As diagnosed by a cubical monkey at the SSA
What r u babbling about now, ****?
I guess you approve of your president putting guns in the hands of the mentally ill.
Because you’re so “ nonpartisan.”
Ha!

No, I'm against some cubical monkey at the SSA determining some one is incapable of protecting/defending themselves, because they are incapable of handling their finances.

and Obama should be ashamed of writing that bullshit EO

I had a math teacher in high school who was so blind that he once stumbled over a coat and hat rack, tipped his hat, and apologized to it.

Right. let's arm our teachers.

Is there a point hidden in there somewhere?

I'll bet your math teacher already had arms, or he couldn't have tipped his hat!

No one said that all teachers had to be armed, dumbass!

one of my high school teachers was all crippled up from polio

one of the best teachers i ever had

he never let anything get him down

and really led by example

One of my coworkers broke his back in a car accident when he was in college and was paralyzed from the waist down. He was one of the most liked and respected teachers in the entire school. Despite being in a wheelchair, I'll bet he could still bust a cap on a school shooter, push himself out of the chair and beat the bastard to make sure he was dead.

Forum List

Back