If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

Any psychiatrist that claims they can examine somebody on television and come to a prognosis is not a qualified psychiatrist.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You don't need to be a qualified professional to know Tramp is seriously mentally ill and possible in the early stages of dementia.

He'll probably try to give the Pope a picture of his inauguration crowd like he's done with other world leaders.

Yes... the guy's whacked in the head.

So is anybody that thinks they can do an evaluation from television. Even Charles Krauthammer, who has been a very heavy critic of Trump said several times he could no more evaluate Trump from television than pizza delivery man. Anybody that claims to have such talent is probably a quack.

Bingo. And yet ---- just enough of said quacks actually voted for an orange freak who literally would not exist as a name anyone knew, if not for "I've seen this guy on television". Which was basically his entire platform.

Trump had a good platform.

Donald Trump on the Issues

What was Hillary's platform? Take guns? America is great because America is good? She didn't have a platform.

"Hillary"? What "Hillary"? I mentioned no one named "Hillary". Why are you trying to change the subject?

You don't have to answer --- I already know why. Pogo's Law.

You said Trump had no platform; He did, and I provided proof here: Donald Trump on the Issues

It was his opponent that had no platform.

There would be all out war if they tried it. Just remember the rally's. We are all still with Trump. Don't even try it. The nation would be torn apart.

"Just remember the rally is"? Dafuk does that mean?

I'm just guessing here but....

giphy.gif
jJRmyi.gif
giphy.gif
77848-large-315610.gif
giphy.gif
OTIwY2E3ZmVjMiMvSUVqTmtjcTUwOVdWallyc3c2WlE5REhVUE5vPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vM2ljNWdiZno4ZmVpdzg1emJyZnNtZnZlMHprdG1oNTNkd3N0NGV0ZWc1aGRzdjVkc3NiN3c2bno1eHRiNnR1MC5naWY.gif

--- Amirite?

relatives??

You don't need to be a qualified professional to know Tramp is seriously mentally ill and possible in the early stages of dementia.

He'll probably try to give the Pope a picture of his inauguration crowd like he's done with other world leaders.

So is anybody that thinks they can do an evaluation from television. Even Charles Krauthammer, who has been a very heavy critic of Trump said several times he could no more evaluate Trump from television than pizza delivery man. Anybody that claims to have such talent is probably a quack.

Bingo. And yet ---- just enough of said quacks actually voted for an orange freak who literally would not exist as a name anyone knew, if not for "I've seen this guy on television". Which was basically his entire platform.

What was Hillary's platform? Take guns? America is great because America is good? She didn't have a platform.

"Hillary"? What "Hillary"? I mentioned no one named "Hillary". Why are you trying to change the subject?

You said Trump had no platform; He did, and I provided proof here: Donald Trump on the Issues

You lie so easily. That must come from making it a frequent part of your life.

Show me Hillary's platform, then.

You do realize that is not his platform- or if it is- its pretty hilarious- because this would be his abortion platform..

• Not acceptable to rip baby from womb in 9th month. (Oct 2016)
  • Overturn Roe v, Wade and return abortion laws to the states. (Oct 2016)
  • Millions are helped by Planned Parenthood, but defund it. (Feb 2016)
  • Planned Parenthood does great work on women's health. (Feb 2016)
  • Defund Planned Parenthood. (Oct 2015)
  • Planned Parenthood is important, but abortions must stop. (Aug 2015)
  • I have evolved on abortion issue, like Reagan evolved. (Aug 2015)
  • Ban late abortions; exceptions for rape, incest or health. (Jun 2015)
  • Undecided on embryonic stem cell research. (Apr 2011)
  • I am now pro-life; after years of being pro-choice. (Apr 2011)
  • I changed my views to pro-life based on personal stories. (Apr 2011)
  • I am pro-life; fight ObamaCare abortion funding. (Feb 2011)
  • Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion. (Jul 2000)
  • Favors abortion rights but respects opposition. (Dec 1999)

Hillary Clinton on the issues

I said his platform was basically "dig me", on the basis of "as seen on TV". I don't really care what he puts up and takes down on a daily basis that's a load of bullshit crafted only for manipulation. All that is just window dressing. Rump has never been selling a policy, which is why it's so easy to change every day like a shirt. Rump sells emotion. You can't write that on a web page -- it's a performance art.

To quote perhaps the most candid statement to come from his corner: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell feelings". Thus spake the "playbook" from Rump 'University' and that's exactly what he did.

---- None of which has diddly to do with anyone named "Hillary", nor with any 'opponent'. This was all a five-post exchange about Rump's mental imbalance. And how he uses it.

CNN is now reporting that the White House legal staff have begun to research Impeachment procedures.

We're past "platforms", kiddies... none of that $hit matters anymore.

Providing aid and comfort to the enemies of the Republic - Treason - is now the new Gold Standard for relevancy.

--------------------

We're... what?... 120 days into this Abortion of a Presidency... and the White House is already researching Impeachment... and, no doubt, Treason?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, my little Trumpettes... what kind of dog-$hit have you thrust upon the Republic?

CNN is now reporting that the White House legal staff have begun to research Impeachment procedures.

Providing aid and comfort to the enemies of the Republic - Treason - is now the new Gold Standard for relevancy.

--------------------

We're... what?... 120 days into this Abortion of a Presidency... and the White House is already researching Impeachment... and, no doubt, Treason?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, my little Trumpettes... what kind of dog-$hit have you thrust upon the Republic?
Dream on snowflake....

I said his platform was basically "dig me", on the basis of "as seen on TV". I don't really care what he puts up and takes down on a daily basis that's a load of bullshit crafted only for manipulation. All that is just window dressing. Rump has never been selling a policy, which is why it's so easy to change every day like a shirt. Rump sells emotion. You can't write that on a web page -- it's a performance art.

To quote perhaps the most candid statement to come from his corner: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell feelings". Thus spake the "playbook" from Rump 'University' and that's exactly what he did.

---- None of which has diddly to do with anyone named "Hillary", nor with any 'opponent'. This was all a five-post exchange about Rump's mental imbalance. And how he uses it.

--------------------

So Obama will be going to jail or hung then?

Just remember the rally is"? Dafuk does that mean
The size dumbass...the size of the rally's compared to Hillary's. Do you somehow think we would just sit back and let it happen? :badgrin: I almost hope they will try it.

--------------------

WTF! I spend a few months hardly posting here and I hardly recognize some people.

Google Hilary Clinton.com. After 2 years you still don't know what it is. Funny. You're not much into politics are you.

Matt Schlatt conservative commentator just said on Chris Matthews that these investigations into Tramps ties to Russia is a very serious matter.
Last night on Hannity he said just the opposite.
What a whore!

Google Hilary Clinton.com. After 2 years you still don't know what it is. Funny. You're not much into politics are you.

All those general platitudes aren't really a platform. the only real thing I found was she said she was against TPP.

I'm betting if she were elected, that would have gone out the window.

--------------------

Dream on snowflake....
It's not a dream, my little Princess, it's Reality.

Look around, little one, and you'll see a Special Prosecutor, and a White House researching Impeachment procedures.

Google Hilary Clinton.com. After 2 years you still don't know what it is. Funny. You're not much into politics are you
It was Obama's platform and that is why she lost. We have seen enough of Obamaism and the people wanted it over with. The people knew Hillary would not be the change the nation needed. Trump is doing great! Jobs are on the rise, the market is booming, all is good and righteous.

Forum List

Back