If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

Enough is finally enough. You Democrats had it all your way for eight years, and it's our turn. If you can't handle that reality, then you are opting out of our republican form of government and overthrowing a system that dates back to over 200 years. We will not sit back and allow you to overthrow the government, we will come to our President's defense. Also, there are a lot more of us than you think, and we're a lot more dangerous than you think.
The U.S. military is already planning for you treasonous Red State conserva-fucks. Lets see how you hill billy's withstand the drone attacks!!!!!

Red state conservatives are the retired military you moron, this fool ^^^ thinks the military would side with the left :laugh:

The fascists were sure of it under Obammy "cuz he wuz camander is cheef." The retards don't grasp that the moronic logic they used works against them now.

The fascist democrats are either too stupid to tie their own shoes, or so consumed with their hatred that they no longer have even a tenuous grasp on reality.

So you do the math. How did such a failed businessman turn 40 million into 4 billion?

First explain why Trump claimed he was worth $10 billion (more than double his worth in reality)

He might be. We don't know that he isn't or what he calculated. That's the point.

Trump adds the value of his "brand", to his actual net worth. That value doesn't show up on balance sheets and only becomes a quantifiable asset upon the sale of the company.

When questioned about his net worth being at variance with other valuations, Trump has basically said that his brand is worth whatever he thinks it is on any given day.

In other words, his net worth is whatever number he pulls out of his ass on any given day.

You fascists have been swearing that you'll get Trump for years. This is no different than your recounts, faithless electors, etc. Just another wet dream of the whiny snots on the left.
But if they DO...WE GET PENCE! Which would be like a dream.
See, even committed conservatives don't care if Trump makes it. The same thing happened with Nixon. They figured Ford was just fine. Of course that incident had the added LOLs of their having to get rid of Agnew first, A TWOFER!!! :laugh2:

Which is why you impeach Pence first. [emoji48]

What are Trump's approval rates at this time? If the American people do not support Trump, will all of the Congressional Republicans support him? If the Republicans in Congress decide that to ride with Trump is the kiss of reelection voting death, then will voting impeachment save some Republicans?

His approval ratings are whatever the Soros controlled media wants them to be.

Have you fascists REALLY not learned that the polls are a complete fraud? Did you win your landslide last November? No? Get a fucking clue...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.

Seriously dude? Dial it back. Let the process unfold. Trumps support will wane if we keep getting bombshells like we've been getting regarding the Russian connection. And I will remind you, although the Orange clown does have many vocal supporters, many of Trump voters, like me, were more anti pantsuit Bulldyke than pro Trump.

Yeah sure Trump voters are going to look at the fake polls and decide Trump has to go?
Dream on libtards!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.

Seriously dude? Dial it back. Let the process unfold. Trumps support will wane if we keep getting bombshells like we've been getting regarding the Russian connection. And I will remind you, although the Orange clown does have many vocal supporters, many of Trump voters, like me, were more anti pantsuit Bulldyke than pro Trump.

Naw. Trump is doing great, not that it matters. you can't impeach someone just because you don't like him.

But if you do...PENCE!!!

If the dems managed to lie enough and the deep state along with the Rinos got Trump impeached the democrats wouldn't win another election for years.

[

I've actually seen nothing showing that there IS a Russia connection.

Slander, Libel, Innuendo, and smear is the extent of what I've seen. As your post indicates, the demagoguery of the fascists must be countered. I didn't even vote for Trump, but the actions of the fascists is beyond what I will tolerate. The democrats are straight out of Nazi Germany, and I'll be damned if I let them get their hooks in in this country.

Illegal alien border crossings are down jobs are on the rise the stock market is doing great business phones are ringing again. Hey Dems! It's the economy stupid! Buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously dude? Dial it back. Let the process unfold. Trumps support will wane if we keep getting bombshells like we've been getting regarding the Russian connection. And I will remind you, although the Orange clown does have many vocal supporters, many of Trump voters, like me, were more anti pantsuit Bulldyke than pro Trump
You watch too much TV...

Any psychiatrist that claims they can examine somebody on television and come to a prognosis is not a qualified psychiatrist.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So observation isn't the primary method for determining someone's psychological state?

Or do you believe that the personality Trump presents publicly is not his true personality...it's just an act to sucker extremely stupid people into supporting him?
Not according to the American Psychiatric Association. It takes more than watching some one on tv and reading the newspaper.

APA Remains Committed to Supporting Goldwater Rule

There are exceptions to every rule. In this case since it's not likely that Donald Trump will agree to a psychological observation, the best alternative is to evaluate based on existing observation. At least 50,000 psychiatrists seem to think so.

Or do you agree that Donald Trump should agree to a thorough psychological evaluation?

I am sure you have a link for that ridiculous assertion.

Trump is mentally ill and must be removed

they were paid how much??

[

I've actually seen nothing showing that there IS a Russia connection.

Slander, Libel, Innuendo, and smear is the extent of what I've seen. As your post indicates, the demagoguery of the fascists must be countered. I didn't even vote for Trump, but the actions of the fascists is beyond what I will tolerate. The democrats are straight out of Nazi Germany, and I'll be damned if I let them get their hooks in in this country.
Right there with ya brother...

It will be interesting when Republicans break. People were suggesting impeachment before Trumps first 100 days were even up, what will it be like in a year? If Trump is going to go, can America do it early before more damage?

When and where did you get your degree in psychiatry and when did you examine the President?

The president has been under public scrutiny for years. Over 50,000 qualified psychiatrists have stated that he is psychologically unfit to be President.

Any psychiatrist that claims they can examine somebody on television and come to a prognosis is not a qualified psychiatrist.

You don't need to be a qualified professional to know Tramp is seriously mentally ill and possible in the early stages of dementia.

He'll probably try to give the Pope a picture of his inauguration crowd like he's done with other world leaders.

Yes... the guy's whacked in the head.

So is anybody that thinks they can do an evaluation from television. Even Charles Krauthammer, who has been a very heavy critic of Trump said several times he could no more evaluate Trump from television than pizza delivery man. Anybody that claims to have such talent is probably a quack.

Bingo. And yet ---- just enough of said quacks actually voted for an orange freak who literally would not exist as a name anyone knew, if not for "I've seen this guy on television". Which was basically his entire platform.

Trump had a good platform.

Donald Trump on the Issues

What was Hillary's platform? Take guns? America is great because America is good? She didn't have a platform.

prison-in-a-year-donald-trump-groper-in-chi-of-8893002.png

man, a quick photoshop of hillary and we can all be cool.

Lock her up. Lock her up. Lock her up.

What happened to Trumps promise of having the AG go after Hillary?

I have a feeling she may get swept up in the "special counsel" investigation.

There would be all out war if they tried it. Just remember the rally's. We are all still with Trump. Don't even try it. The nation would be torn apart.

"Just remember the rally is"? Dafuk does that mean?

I'm just guessing here but....

giphy.gif
jJRmyi.gif
giphy.gif
77848-large-315610.gif
giphy.gif
OTIwY2E3ZmVjMiMvSUVqTmtjcTUwOVdWallyc3c2WlE5REhVUE5vPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vM2ljNWdiZno4ZmVpdzg1emJyZnNtZnZlMHprdG1oNTNkd3N0NGV0ZWc1aGRzdjVkc3NiN3c2bno1eHRiNnR1MC5naWY.gif

--- Amirite?

Finally, I can't get over that fact that there were millions of Americans that were stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump and continue to be stupid enough to support him.

^^^ What has been destroying the Democratic party, EVERY attack on Trump is an attack on the 60 plus million American's who voted him President.

That's got shit to do with political parties. That's just basic perception assessing a disgusting slime who belongs in a fricking mental institution.

By all means tell us how a rank amateur who never ran for office before beat Hillary, Bill, Obama, the DNC, the Democratic party, the liberal media, and Hillary's $1.2 billion dollar war chest...yes your attacks on American citizens that's how.

Sorry, I've never attacked any American citizens. Come to think of it I've never attacked anybody anywhere.

You might wanna save some of them there mushrooms for a rainy day. Don't do 'em all at once.

The president has been under public scrutiny for years. Over 50,000 qualified psychiatrists have stated that he is psychologically unfit to be President.

You don't need to be a qualified professional to know Tramp is seriously mentally ill and possible in the early stages of dementia.

He'll probably try to give the Pope a picture of his inauguration crowd like he's done with other world leaders.

Yes... the guy's whacked in the head.

So is anybody that thinks they can do an evaluation from television. Even Charles Krauthammer, who has been a very heavy critic of Trump said several times he could no more evaluate Trump from television than pizza delivery man. Anybody that claims to have such talent is probably a quack.

Bingo. And yet ---- just enough of said quacks actually voted for an orange freak who literally would not exist as a name anyone knew, if not for "I've seen this guy on television". Which was basically his entire platform.

Trump had a good platform.

Donald Trump on the Issues

What was Hillary's platform? Take guns? America is great because America is good? She didn't have a platform.

"Hillary"? What "Hillary"? I mentioned no one named "Hillary". Why are you trying to change the subject?

You don't have to answer --- I already know why. Pogo's Law.

Forum List

Back