If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

upload_2017-5-19_17-48-18.gif

According to Trumps own words, he doesn't believe in special prosecutors.

Horseshit. He said he was going to bring in a special prosecutor before he was even elected. And he said he was bringing one in for the sake of Hillary.

He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do..except he's getting you morons to demand it first..

Trumps position on Mueller is opposite that of bringing in a special prosecutor. And since you ignore reality, after Trump was elected, he hasn't taken any steps to appoint a special prosecutor to go after Hillary.

Trump hasn't sued the 12 women who accused him of groping either, like he said he would.

A true psychiatrist cannot evaluate somebody by just listening to them on television no more than a veterinarian can tell you what's wrong with your dog by putting him on FaceBook.

They make up psychological profiles of criminals all the time. Based on their posting on social media, and their other writings. Trump behavior covers his tweets, his debate performances, his interviews, his press conferences. Plus hundreds of hours from TV.

No psychiatrist comes to a conclusion on a persons state of mind just by reading social media. Yes, they do interview the person which none of these supposed 50,000 have ever done with Donald. And they don't interview them once, they need to talk to them dozens of times before they can conclude a person is mentally unstable.

The only way the consequences of losing an election could be even close to that of losing a war is if an absolute fascism were imposed. Is that what you're anticipating from a Trump administration?

I got over the election a while ago. What I haven't gotten over is the possibility that the President and/or his staff may have committed crimes that may be as grave as treason.

Nor I am over the fact that the president seems to be completely inept (at best), and may suffer from a severe personality disorder.

Finally, I can't get over that fact that there were millions of Americans that were stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump and continue to be stupid enough to support him.

This isn't about Liberal vs. Conservative politics. This is about the possibility of grave crimes and gross incompetence.

When and where did you get your degree in psychiatry and when did you examine the President?

The president has been under public scrutiny for years. Over 50,000 qualified psychiatrists have stated that he is psychologically unfit to be President.

Any psychiatrist that claims they can examine somebody on television and come to a prognosis is not a qualified psychiatrist.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So observation isn't the primary method for determining someone's psychological state?

Or do you believe that the personality Trump presents publicly is not his true personality...it's just an act to sucker extremely stupid people into supporting him?

A true psychiatrist cannot evaluate somebody by just listening to them on television no more than a veterinarian can tell you what's wrong with your dog by putting him on FaceBook. Anybody that would make such a claim obviously doesn't have a reputation to protect and probably has coupons in the telephone book to advance his or her business.

That may be true for finer points ---- but there is also the realm of the blatantly obvious.

Note that this video is several years old, made well before the 2016 campaign ----- yet look who shows up as the obvious go-to example:

There simply ain't no way around it --- y'all voted for a clown who's been doing everything he can to convey to you the fact that he belongs in a mental institution. Even to the point of painting himself orange.

"I"m very humble. I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand".

If you can find a way to ignore that ^^ then you're just drowning in your own self-delusion.

According to Trumps own words, he doesn't believe in special prosecutors.

Horseshit. He said he was going to bring in a special prosecutor before he was even elected. And he said he was bringing one in for the sake of Hillary.

He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do..except he's getting you morons to demand it first..

Trumps position on Mueller is opposite that of bringing in a special prosecutor. And since you ignore reality, after Trump was elected, he hasn't taken any steps to appoint a special prosecutor to go after Hillary.

Trump hasn't sued the 12 women who accused him of groping either, like he said he would.

Who cares?

When and where did you get your degree in psychiatry and when did you examine the President?

The president has been under public scrutiny for years. Over 50,000 qualified psychiatrists have stated that he is psychologically unfit to be President.

Any psychiatrist that claims they can examine somebody on television and come to a prognosis is not a qualified psychiatrist.

So observation isn't the primary method for determining someone's psychological state?

Or do you believe that the personality Trump presents publicly is not his true personality...it's just an act to sucker extremely stupid people into supporting him?

A true psychiatrist cannot evaluate somebody by just listening to them on television no more than a veterinarian can tell you what's wrong with your dog by putting him on FaceBook. Anybody that would make such a claim obviously doesn't have a reputation to protect and probably has coupons in the telephone book to advance his or her business.

That may be true for finer points ---- but there is also the realm of the blatantly obvious.

Note that this video is several years old, made well before the 2016 campaign ----- yet look who shows up as the obvious go-to example:

There simply ain't no way around it --- y'all voted for a clown who's been doing everything he can to convey to you the fact that he belongs in a mental institution. Even to the point of painting himself orange.

If you can find a way to ignore that ^^ then you're just drowning in your own self-delusion.

v0065_s-200x150.gif
j2dlzYI.gif

Yawn-gif-office.gif
zg8Vz_s-200x150.gif
31945e8d596777c25a2042ab02367c49_disney-gif-find-share-on-giphy-yawn-cartoon-gif_500-336.gif

Oh god the irony, you idiots lost the House, Senate, and now the White House and you talk to us about self destruction? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
How is that working out for you, having control of all three branches? Getting all your agenda done?

What's that? I can't hear you over our gloating :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
So....you can't name one thing on your agenda that your win has accomplished. Sad.

Conservative Supreme Court Justice.
So you say he's con-servative. What has he done that makes him con-servative? I understand he declared Roe v Wade as decided case law....a done deal.

Yep Roe v Wade has been over for several decades, not sure why the left or the right us it as a wedge issue. At this point he has made no rulings but I think the conservative justice is best for the country. Just my opinion.

From the Mayo Clinic:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

(DSM-5 ("Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) means the subject needs to exhibit at least five traits from the list)
  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Five? Looks like Rump's got them all down.

"I will be the greatest jobs president that god ever created". "I'm really really rich". "They all flirt with me, that's to be expected". "Biggest in the world". "I know more than the generals". Expecting "loyalty" from the friggin' FBI Director. Etc etc etc ad nauseum.

So he's a narcisist, so what? Most wealthy people are. Are you going to tell me that DumBama wasn't?

Trump was a businessman and an entertainer. You can't be successful in either line of work unless you have incredibly thick skin.

How is that working out for you, having control of all three branches? Getting all your agenda done?

What's that? I can't hear you over our gloating :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
So....you can't name one thing on your agenda that your win has accomplished. Sad.

Conservative Supreme Court Justice.
So you say he's con-servative. What has he done that makes him con-servative? I understand he declared Roe v Wade as decided case law....a done deal.

Yep Roe v Wade has been over for several decades, not sure why the left or the right us it as a wedge issue. At this point he has made no rulings but I think the conservative justice is best for the country. Just my opinion.

Actually he did. Sent an Arkansas prisoner to his death so the poor state's drugs wouldn't expire. The guy who begged for a DNA test to prove his innocence and was turned down. The guy who was assigned a defense attorney who came in drunk, in a courtroom where the judge was boinking the prosecutor after hours. That guy.

So he's a narcisist, so what? Most wealthy people are. Are you going to tell me that DumBama wasn't?

Trump was a businessman and an entertainer. You can't be successful in either line of work unless you have incredibly thick skin.

:rolfl:

Did you just post THICK SKIN in reference to Rump????
thud.gif

That may be the most perverted denialism I've read all year right there. I mean holy SHIT. :lol:

No I don't think most wealthy people are narcissists, nor do I think all narcissists are wealthy. I don't see Warren Buffet or Bill Gates or Sheldon Adelson stamping their name on everything they can find.

No psychiatrist comes to a conclusion on a persons state of mind just by reading social media. Yes, they do interview the person which none of these supposed 50,000 have ever done with Donald. And they don't interview them once, they need to talk to them dozens of times before they can conclude a person is mentally unstable.
Alleged Unabomber Puts Psychiatry on Trial | Psychiatric Times

because Kaczynski has refused to submit to an examination by the government's experts. A possible compromise-one already indicated by the judge in comments from the bench-would allow testimony by experts who based their opinions solely on factors other than personal examinations of the defendant,

testimony from psychiatrists and psychologists concerning Kaczynski's mental state; testimony derived from evaluations of his writing, historical social and medical data, and from interviews with family members and acquaintances.

Enough is finally enough. You Democrats had it all your way for eight years, and it's our turn. If you can't handle that reality, then you are opting out of our republican form of government and overthrowing a system that dates back to over 200 years. We will not sit back and allow you to overthrow the government, we will come to our President's defense. Also, there are a lot more of us than you think, and we're a lot more dangerous than you think.
The U.S. military is already planning for you treasonous Red State conserva-fucks. Lets see how you hill billy's withstand the drone attacks!!!!!

Alleged Unabomber Puts Psychiatry on Trial | Psychiatric Times

because Kaczynski has refused to submit to an examination by the government's experts. A possible compromise-one already indicated by the judge in comments from the bench-would allow testimony by experts who based their opinions solely on factors other than personal examinations of the defendant,

testimony from psychiatrists and psychologists concerning Kaczynski's mental state; testimony derived from evaluations of his writing, historical social and medical data, and from interviews with family members and acquaintances.

Psychiatrists are generally more insane than any of the people they *treat*.

That's why crazy people should just be locked up. It eliminates the market for those particularly nasty snake oil peddlers.

Enough is finally enough. You Democrats had it all your way for eight years, and it's our turn. If you can't handle that reality, then you are opting out of our republican form of government and overthrowing a system that dates back to over 200 years. We will not sit back and allow you to overthrow the government, we will come to our President's defense. Also, there are a lot more of us than you think, and we're a lot more dangerous than you think.
The U.S. military is already planning for you treasonous Red State conserva-fucks. Lets see how you hill billy's withstand the drone attacks!!!!!

The internet diagnosis of insanity.

[

You want a civil war over a fat whiny-littlle-bitch narcissist asshole who never matured past age 11 and paints himself orange? Really, a civil war for that?

You're easily amused aintchya. :rolleyes:

Be real Huffer, it is you fascists pushing a civil war. You lost the election and simply will not abide by the results.

He's right though, if you fascist scum try and push this too far, decent America, your enemy, will push back.

Trump_Kelly_Tweets_2.png

a-1.jpg

trump_tweet_0217_3.png

Some "THICK SKIN" --- holy SHIT I cannot believe you actually posted that. :lmao:

If this lunatic had any more whine he'd be Ernest and Julio Gallo.

Can't do it without the Republicans. Most Democrats are hanging back until the other party realizes they have no choice but to Dump the Trump.

Yeah, that will NEVER happen.

You fascists have been swearing that you'll get Trump for years.

This is no different than your recounts, faithless electors, etc. Just another wet dream of the whiny snots on the left.

Forum List

Back