If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.
insanity has always been a hallmark of the extreme. right now it's just the extreme left getting all the attention. under the big O they were pretty much free to call for anyones job they didn't like and they'd more often than not, get it.

2 years ago in mckinney tx (outside of dallas) a group of black kids took over a neighborhood pool and were doing their own thing. much to the dismay and unappreciative of the people who lived there. police were called, it got out of hand and from a 10 second video (that's all people need to see anymore to tell the whole story - 140 characters on twitter or a 10 second video) a policeman lost his job. bad enough but ok.

little did people know nor care that aside from that well timed 10 second video that brought out the social warriors, this officer has run in with this group several times and at times, violently. so there was history here for the officer to go on.

all that said - great. he got fired.

Wrong. Eric Casebolt wasn't "fired". He quit after a quick soul-search. I remember the case well.
you may want to put the bong down. i hear it causes short term memory loss and i can think of a really bad time for you to remember you're not gay or something.

Miami-Dade schools remove principal after his post about police controversy
albert iber was his name.
he was fired for supporting the police with a fb statement

iber said:
"“He did nothing wrong,” Iber wrote in a comment that showed his Facebook picture, name, school and title. “He was afraid for his life. I commend him for his actions.”"

this caused an uproar among the judgemental assholes out there who demanded he get fired for not falling into social policy (yea, that's NOT nazi'ism is it?) and like i said - the officer in question had run ins before with those kids, violent ones. he knew they were not carefree kids gently misbehaving.

so yea, maybe you're talking about a very different case cause i have no idea who you are talking about.

How do you like being under the microscope like you put Obama under the microscope for 8 years? Only Obama didn't do anything wrong in those 8 years. All you had was Benghazi and Hillary's emails. Virtually nothing. But Trump has been tied up in controversy every day since he's taken office. It's starting to affect his presidency. Sorry it's not as easy as it looks. But you should be holding your disfunctional Republican party accountable for their lack of results. Did you see the stock market crashed.

And just how did that happen? Who is making up this fake controversy?

Yes, it's the MSM that's making all this fake news; the same MSM that defended any allegation made against DumBama.

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

insanity has always been a hallmark of the extreme. right now it's just the extreme left getting all the attention. under the big O they were pretty much free to call for anyones job they didn't like and they'd more often than not, get it.

2 years ago in mckinney tx (outside of dallas) a group of black kids took over a neighborhood pool and were doing their own thing. much to the dismay and unappreciative of the people who lived there. police were called, it got out of hand and from a 10 second video (that's all people need to see anymore to tell the whole story - 140 characters on twitter or a 10 second video) a policeman lost his job. bad enough but ok.

little did people know nor care that aside from that well timed 10 second video that brought out the social warriors, this officer has run in with this group several times and at times, violently. so there was history here for the officer to go on.

Wrong. Eric Casebolt wasn't "fired". He quit after a quick soul-search. I remember the case well.
you may want to put the bong down. i hear it causes short term memory loss and i can think of a really bad time for you to remember you're not gay or something.

iber said:
"“He did nothing wrong,” Iber wrote in a comment that showed his Facebook picture, name, school and title. “He was afraid for his life. I commend him for his actions.”"

this caused an uproar among the judgemental assholes out there who demanded he get fired for not falling into social policy (yea, that's NOT nazi'ism is it?) and like i said - the officer in question had run ins before with those kids, violent ones. he knew they were not carefree kids gently misbehaving.

so yea, maybe you're talking about a very different case cause i have no idea who you are talking about.

I have no idea who the fuck "albert iber" is although I'm pretty sure we capitalize proper names in English --- but no, no answer there either.

Actually if I meant "Albert Iber" I would not have called him "Eric Casebolt". Who, far as I know, and I got to know a lot, had no prior "run-ins with those kids".

Soooo --- might want to not only put the bhong down but learn how to spell it.

iber said:

I have no idea who the fuck "albert iber" is although I'm pretty sure we capitalize proper names in English --- but no, no answer there either.

Actually if I meant "Albert Iber" I would not have called him "Eric Casebolt". Who, far as I know, and I got to know a lot, had no prior "run-ins with those kids".
great.

so you have no idea about the story i was referring to - although you "remember it well".

you capitalize what you want. i'll be over here not giving a shit about what you want.

Just as there are grave consequences to losing elections...get over it.

The only way the consequences of losing an election could be even close to that of losing a war is if an absolute fascism were imposed. Is that what you're anticipating from a Trump administration?

I got over the election a while ago. What I haven't gotten over is the possibility that the President and/or his staff may have committed crimes that may be as grave as treason.

Nor I am over the fact that the president seems to be completely inept (at best), and may suffer from a severe personality disorder.

Finally, I can't get over that fact that there were millions of Americans that were stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump and continue to be stupid enough to support him.

This isn't about Liberal vs. Conservative politics. This is about the possibility of grave crimes and gross incompetence.

When and where did you get your degree in psychiatry and when did you examine the President?

The president has been under public scrutiny for years. Over 50,000 qualified psychiatrists have stated that he is psychologically unfit to be President.

Any psychiatrist that claims they can examine somebody on television and come to a prognosis is not a qualified psychiatrist.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You don't need to be a qualified professional to know Tramp is seriously mentally ill and possible in the early stages of dementia.

He'll probably try to give the Pope a picture of his inauguration crowd like he's done with other world leaders.

Yes... the guy's whacked in the head.

So is anybody that thinks they can do an evaluation from television. Even Charles Krauthammer, who has been a very heavy critic of Trump said several times he could no more evaluate Trump from television than pizza delivery man. Anybody that claims to have such talent is probably a quack.

The sour grapes left are trying to destroy President Trump without giving the guy a chance, the sour grapes left refuse to accept the election results, if they continue to push the American people are going to give them the beating of their lives, stop being a bunch of dicks.
trumps forte is self destruction. Dems are just trying to help the GOP back to reality and loyalty to their country. They have been so scared of black presidents and gay rights they ran straight into putins arms. Time for them to stop now.

Oh god the irony, you idiots lost the House, Senate, and now the White House and you talk to us about self destruction? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
How is that working out for you, having control of all three branches? Getting all your agenda done?

What's that? I can't hear you over our gloating :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
So....you can't name one thing on your agenda that your win has accomplished. Sad.

Conservative Supreme Court Justice.

Finally, I can't get over that fact that there were millions of Americans that were stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump and continue to be stupid enough to support him.

^^^ What has been destroying the Democratic party, EVERY attack on Trump is an attack on the 60 plus million American's who voted him President.

The only way the consequences of losing an election could be even close to that of losing a war is if an absolute fascism were imposed. Is that what you're anticipating from a Trump administration?

I got over the election a while ago. What I haven't gotten over is the possibility that the President and/or his staff may have committed crimes that may be as grave as treason.

Nor I am over the fact that the president seems to be completely inept (at best), and may suffer from a severe personality disorder.

This isn't about Liberal vs. Conservative politics. This is about the possibility of grave crimes and gross incompetence.

When and where did you get your degree in psychiatry and when did you examine the President?

The president has been under public scrutiny for years. Over 50,000 qualified psychiatrists have stated that he is psychologically unfit to be President.

Any psychiatrist that claims they can examine somebody on television and come to a prognosis is not a qualified psychiatrist.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You don't need to be a qualified professional to know Tramp is seriously mentally ill and possible in the early stages of dementia.

He'll probably try to give the Pope a picture of his inauguration crowd like he's done with other world leaders.

Yes... the guy's whacked in the head.

So is anybody that thinks they can do an evaluation from television. Even Charles Krauthammer, who has been a very heavy critic of Trump said several times he could no more evaluate Trump from television than pizza delivery man. Anybody that claims to have such talent is probably a quack.

Bingo. And yet ---- just enough of said quacks actually voted for an orange freak who literally would not exist as a name anyone knew, if not for "I've seen this guy on television". Which was basically his entire platform.

iber said:

ok - looked it up - i was talking the principal and you shifted to the officer. i did not realize that's who you were referring to so my bad.

apologies and if you know the officer than i'll go by what you know of the incident - i just know i read a lot about it and felt bad for the guy being put in that situation. lots of stuff was said, and no i can in no way validate it all from google.

and i have never in my life seen an "h" on bong.

google says it's a town in pakistan but i don't know who to believe anymore.

anyway - my bad as i didn't catch the gear shift so i'll own my mistake. again apologies.

still not using the shift key. :)

It's a behavioral profile. Based on his communications. They did the same thing with Adolph Hitler. And their evaluation was pretty accurate. And that was done from 2,000 miles away.

^^^ What has been destroying the Democratic party, EVERY attack on Trump is an attack on the 60 plus million American's who voted him President.

That's got shit to do with political parties. That's just basic perception assessing a disgusting slime who belongs in a fricking mental institution.

prison-in-a-year-donald-trump-groper-in-chi-of-8893002.png

Democrats cannot impeach Trump without Republican buy in

At what point do Republicans say....We have had enough

Enough of Democrats? That point is long past.

The question is, are there enough actual Republicans willing to act upon it? You do realize that by going to 51, they could negate the Congressional Democrats altogether?
That's what the numbers say

Republicans will have to impeach trump

iber said:

ok - looked it up - i was talking the principal and you shifted to the officer. i did not realize that's who you were referring to so my bad.

apologies and if you know the officer than i'll go by what you know of the incident - i just know i read a lot about it and felt bad for the guy being put in that situation. lots of stuff was said, and no i can in no way validate it all from google.

anyway - my bad as i didn't catch the gear shift so i'll own my mistake. again apologies.

I'm a linguistic archconservative. It could be that there's a movement afoot to drop the H from bhong. If so I shall resist it to the bitter end, just as I persist in retaining the original form of Hallowe'en.

Eric Casebolt is the cop's name, which is where I cut the post --- he wasn't fired, he resigned.

Good luck getting that shift key fixed. Maybe eBay has one. :)

iber said:

I'm a linguistic archconservative. It could be that there's a movement afoot to drop the H from bhong. If so I shall resist it to the bitter end, just as I persist in retaining the original form of Hallowe'en.

Eric Casebolt is the cop's name, which is where I cut the post --- he wasn't fired, he resigned.

Good luck getting that shift key fixed. Maybe eBay has one. :)
OH THEY WORK FINE. :) i'm just a huge ee cummings fan maybe.

and yes - he resigned. the principal was fired for showing support.

my main point in all this was that people are evil and will remove "h's" from perfectly good words, and that we just live in a time where OFF WITH THEIR JOB is the answer in dealing with people we don't like. i hate that mentality so i argue against that. unfortunately that makes it look like i'm arguing *for* trump when it's really he has the same rights we all do.

despite him being an asshole.

anyway - appreciate the convo.

Gee, I wish I was as much of a failed businessman as Trump. I'm sure most liberals do too, it's just they don't have the balls to say it.

Whelp -- he did successfully accept the umpteem skillion dollars Daddy handed him for the accomplishment of existing. So--- there's that.

But damn, you're right, every day I wallow in the shameful fact that I never had an airline, several casinos, a water, a vodka, a steak, a board game, a travel service and a vitamin company that would have people mail in their pee, all go bankrupt.

And yet he still became a billionaire.

Bill and Hillary spent eight years in the White House; this was after his several terms as Governor not to mention both were lawyers. According to Hillary, when they left the White House, they were dead broke.

Was there a point coming with this? What, should I tune in for the sequel next week?

Acting as if Trump's companies losing money was some kind of an anomaly. That it's indicative of failure or something.

Au contraire, it wasn't an anomaly at all. It happened over and over and over.

The point being, all he did to actually MAKE the money in the first place was to stand still while Daddy plunked 150 million into his tiny little hands. Millions that were not only made by scamming the government but which would have resulted in the same level it is today* if he had simply invested it instead of yelping "ooh I need casinos, I need water brand, I need steaks, I need airline, I need board game, I need vodka**, I need a vitamin company that makes people pee in a cup and mail it in, me me me and did I mention ME?"

*Disclaimer: when I say "the same level it is today" well we don't know what that is since our only source, Rump himself, is notoriously dishonest and he won't release his taxes, so that assumes the level is somewhere near what he says it is. If it isn't then he's even worse with money than we thought, which may be a reason for the non-release of those taxes.

** (vodka.... isn't that..... Russian?)

You have no idea how much money Trump got from his father. If you have a reliable source, by all means, please post it. Because any reliable source I found stated there is no way to say how much Trump got from his father.

Did Donald Trump inherit $100 million?

According to some sources Politifact found, Trump started with about 40 million dollars. As for standing by his fathers side, his father died 18 years ago, and Trump has been active in business long after.

According to some, Trump was worth nearly 4 billion in 2016.

Here's How Much Forbes Magazine Believes Trump's Really Worth

So you do the math. How did such a failed businessman turn 40 million into 4 billion?

Forum List

Back