If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

:rolfl:

Did you just post THICK SKIN in reference to Rump????
thud.gif

That may be the most perverted denialism I've read all year right there. I mean holy SHIT. :lol:

No I don't think most wealthy people are narcissists, nor do I think all narcissists are wealthy. I don't see Warren Buffet or Bill Gates or Sheldon Adelson stamping their name on everything they can find.

You mean like Obama Care???

I don't think DumBama gave one speech without constant remarks of himself either using "I' or "me" dozens of times.

The ACA doesn't have O'bama's name on it. That's appended after the fact by pundits.

You can't very well talk in any language without using the first person. That ain't what narcissism means. You should watch the video. It doesn't mean you speak in first person --- it means that when you do you blurt out ridiculous claptrap like "I'll be the greatest god ever created" and "I got more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan". That's narcissism AND self-delusion.

Thick skin means unable to handle remarks and insults; not respond harshly to them. Thin skinned people curl up in a ball and hide in a corner because they can't handle criticism. They allow the media to walk all over them assuming the best thing to do is keep quiet and hide.

Trump's not like that. You hit him once, he will hit you twice.

The thin of skin like Rumpleforeskin doesn't curl up into a ball, far as we know, nor are narcissists heavy on passive traits as you describe here. He sits up all night on his golden toilet sending whiny tweets at 3:24 in the morning about how mean Megyn Kelly is and how unfair the media is and how some who-cares TV actor shouldn't be dating who he's dating and how evil Jeb Bush is and how O'bama tapped his phones. Good GOD man I went all the way to France and worked in two vineyards' wine harvests and both of them put together didn't put out a fraction of the whine in this whiny little bitch. Sad.

But speaking of self-delusion, it's instructive that you would actually sit up and count first-person pronouns and use of teleprompters in an O'bama speech ---- as if nobody ever did that before. How desperate is that. Sad.

Actually no, I didn't, but others have and that's where I read about it. I couldn't even stand the mans voice yet alone do a count during one of his repetitive boring speeches about the same crap over and over.

His entire presidency was about him; his agenda, his view on America, his hope and change. He and his wife never loved America........well, Michelle started to after he got elected.

Yes, Trump is a fighter which is something we didn't have the 8 years before his election. He will stay up all night and Tweet. He will criticize the media. He will defend himself from any attackers.
Trump has dementia!!! How will it end for him? Will he resign? or will the GOP turn on Trump and "IMPEACH" that FAT FUCK.......

How will it end? He will serve our country for the next four years and perhaps eight. That's how it will end.

I f everyone watches Fox Rush etc and are good little fascisti...

Actually no, I didn't, but others have and that's where I read about it. I couldn't even stand the mans voice yet alone do a count during one of his repetitive boring speeches about the same crap over and over.

His entire presidency was about him; his agenda, his view on America, his hope and change. He and his wife never loved America........well, Michelle started to after he got elected.

Yes, Trump is a fighter which is something we didn't have the 8 years before his election. He will stay up all night and Tweet. He will criticize the media. He will defend himself from any attackers.
Trump has dementia!!! How will it end for him? Will he resign? or will the GOP turn on Trump and "IMPEACH" that FAT FUCK.......

How will it end? He will serve our country for the next four years and perhaps eight. That's how it will end.

Oh, well that says it all right there. Somebody selling a book saying shocking things makes a believer out of me. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Like the book about H. Clinton. Like the book about Former President Obama.....:lol:

Yep, exactly.

You mean like Obama Care???

I don't think DumBama gave one speech without constant remarks of himself either using "I' or "me" dozens of times.

The ACA doesn't have O'bama's name on it. That's appended after the fact by pundits.

You can't very well talk in any language without using the first person. That ain't what narcissism means. You should watch the video. It doesn't mean you speak in first person --- it means that when you do you blurt out ridiculous claptrap like "I'll be the greatest god ever created" and "I got more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan". That's narcissism AND self-delusion.

Thick skin means unable to handle remarks and insults; not respond harshly to them. Thin skinned people curl up in a ball and hide in a corner because they can't handle criticism. They allow the media to walk all over them assuming the best thing to do is keep quiet and hide.

Trump's not like that. You hit him once, he will hit you twice.

The thin of skin like Rumpleforeskin doesn't curl up into a ball, far as we know, nor are narcissists heavy on passive traits as you describe here. He sits up all night on his golden toilet sending whiny tweets at 3:24 in the morning about how mean Megyn Kelly is and how unfair the media is and how some who-cares TV actor shouldn't be dating who he's dating and how evil Jeb Bush is and how O'bama tapped his phones. Good GOD man I went all the way to France and worked in two vineyards' wine harvests and both of them put together didn't put out a fraction of the whine in this whiny little bitch. Sad.

But speaking of self-delusion, it's instructive that you would actually sit up and count first-person pronouns and use of teleprompters in an O'bama speech ---- as if nobody ever did that before. How desperate is that. Sad.

And those that watch MSN, NBC, CBS, CNN, ABC, etc. are almost as stupid as you.

Dweeb won't admit the deep do do he's in.
Funny
Fake news always gets released on Friday.
Your IQ is south of 80 isn't it.
You have no idea the sources of these stories do you. They're coming directly from leaks from the WH.
Now ask yourself why would the people who know what's the Tramp is doing is leaking damning information on him.
And you blame the press. What a bozo you are!

I think we'll start referring to the Democrat party as the Party of Anonymous Sources, or PAS for short. That seems to be the new trend since Trump was elected.
Anonymous sources are real people. Just like Deep Throat was and he/ she helped bring down that lying slimeball Nixon. Tramp is so much worst than Nixon and this opinion comes from someone that knows: John Dean , Nixon's lawyer.
You keep refusing to accept most of these sources are coming from Tramp's own people who knows what's going on. You don't. You don't want to accept reality.
Here's more reality for you.
There are now at least 4 grounds to impeach Trump with a fifth one possible.
pic.twitter.com/K08kTMj9w

Keep dreaming, that's where we like to keep you leftists. Trump's own people? How about some names?

You don't even know what impeachment involves or why it's used. Trump's not going anywhere, and more than likely run for a second term to make you totally suicidal.

Clever lol. They all suq in that they're a 24/7 punditocracy with no foreign offices to speak of, but Fox and especially Rush, Beck, Savage, the Moonie Times, Koch Heritage etc are bought off lying non-journalist propagandists/character assassinators, dupe. A disgrace. Our entire media though are bomb throwing, anything for ratings messes. But the 'librul" media are at least trying to be journalists and factual...

Clever lol. They all suq in that they're a 24/7 punditocracy with no foreign offices to speak of, but Fox and especially Rush, Beck, Savage, the Moonie Times, Koch Heritage etc are bought off lying non-journalist propagandists/character assassinators, dupe. A disgrace. Our entire media though are bomb throwing, anything for ratings messes. But the 'librul" media are at least trying to be journalists and factual...

Guess the "librul" media needs to try harder.

Those viewers often check Fox to see what nuttiness, hate/character assassination and ignoring half the news looks like...Most Foxbots just get dumber and angrier...

Those viewers often check Fox to see what nuttiness, hate/character assassination and ignoring half the news looks like...Most Foxbots just get dumber and angrier...

Angrier...maybe....more like amazed at the crap liberals pull out of their rear.

Angrier...maybe....more like amazed at the crap liberals pull out of their rear.

Red State voters have been eating Trump's shit for nearly 2 years!!!!

As I said. But the Rw PROPAGANDA MACHINE NEEDS A REDO- HOPEFULLY oops from the Murdoch new generation and a new fairness doctrine for the demagogues...

"If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it"

lol

Nonsense.

If impeached and convicted in the Senate, the American people would expect Trump resign and be subject to criminal prosecution if warranted.

And a majority of Americans would be glad to see Trump gone.

You mean the same majority that elected him?
Trump has a thin majority of support which has bee eroding as we speak.

Trump had a good platform.

Donald Trump on the Issues

What was Hillary's platform? Take guns? America is great because America is good? She didn't have a platform.

"Hillary"? What "Hillary"? I mentioned no one named "Hillary". Why are you trying to change the subject?

You don't have to answer --- I already know why. Pogo's Law.

You said Trump had no platform; He did, and I provided proof here: Donald Trump on the Issues

It was his opponent that had no platform.

I said his platform was basically "dig me", on the basis of "as seen on TV". I don't really care what he puts up and takes down on a daily basis that's a load of bullshit crafted only for manipulation. All that is just window dressing. Rump has never been selling a policy, which is why it's so easy to change every day like a shirt. Rump sells emotion. You can't write that on a web page -- it's a performance art.

To quote perhaps the most candid statement to come from his corner: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell feelings". Thus spake the "playbook" from Rump 'University' and that's exactly what he did.

---- None of which has diddly to do with anyone named "Hillary", nor with any 'opponent'. This was all a five-post exchange about Rump's mental imbalance. And how he uses it.

CNN is now reporting that the White House legal staff have begun to research Impeachment procedures.

We're past "platforms", kiddies... none of that $hit matters anymore.

Providing aid and comfort to the enemies of the Republic - Treason - is now the new Gold Standard for relevancy.

--------------------

We're... what?... 120 days into this Abortion of a Presidency... and the White House is already researching Impeachment... and, no doubt, Treason?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, my little Trumpettes... what kind of dog-$hit have you thrust upon the Republic?

So Obama will be going to jail or hung then?
Still Jonesing on Former President Obama, eh?
Who's that!!!! ALL eyes are on Trump!!!

Red State voters have been eating Trump's shit for nearly 2 years!!!!

Not quite sure what that h

As I said. But the Rw PROPAGANDA MACHINE NEEDS A REDO- HOPEFULLY oops from the Murdoch new generation and a new fairness doctrine for the demagogues...

Evidently you folks must have conviently missed the "honest, equitable, and balanced" verbiage in the fairness doctrine.

If The Democrat Party wants to guarantee Trump an overwhelming veto-proof majority in congress they really do need to continue their impeachment antics. Elections do have consequences!

lol

Nonsense.

If impeached and convicted in the Senate, the American people would expect Trump resign and be subject to criminal prosecution if warranted.

Only according to leftists MSM who hates him more than the Democrats.

lol

Nonsense.

Only according to leftists MSM who hates him more than the Democrats.
Trump won the presidency by 77,000 votes, yet lost the total vote count by 3 million.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.
A majority of Americans didn’t want the idiot Trump to be president to begin with.

And a majority of Americans will support the removal of Trump from office via Constitutional means, just as we saw with Nixon.

Forum List

Back