If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.
A majority of Americans didn’t want the idiot Trump to be president to begin with.

And a majority of Americans will support the removal of Trump from office via Constitutional means, just as we saw with Nixon.

Wash Post poll hides: Trump still beats Clinton, 43%-40%

I love it, Rastus, when paid-posters out themselves!
Putin has set his country back decades because of his ego. Trump could do the same to us. He already wants to spend 8-10 billion tax payer dollars building a ridiculous wall.

He is a con man, whose biggest con a lot of people bought. The smarter people see through it and aren't buying it, specifically any product associated with his name. There will be lots of cheap real estate for the Chinese to buy when his empire collapses, and the investors (more than a few Russians) who got screwed will want his head.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.
How has Trump made America great again??????
This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.
A majority of Americans didn’t want the idiot Trump to be president to begin with.

And a majority of Americans will support the removal of Trump from office via Constitutional means, just as we saw with Nixon.

Wash Post poll hides: Trump still beats Clinton, 43%-40%

Putin has set his country back decades because of his ego. Trump could do the same to us. He already wants to spend 8-10 billion tax payer dollars building a ridiculous wall.

He is a con man, whose biggest con a lot of people bought. The smarter people see through it and aren't buying it, specifically any product associated with his name. There will be lots of cheap real estate for the Chinese to buy when his empire collapses, and the investors (more than a few Russians) who got screwed will want his head.

Don't complain about the wall because it's an investment. It costs us taxpayers over 10 billion a year because of illegals not to mention how many billions they work for and send back to their country. They lower wages for real Americans and are smuggling drugs into this country killing over 50,000 Americans a year.

Your big eared bozo spent one billion for a stupid internet site alone. You continue funding PBS, NPR, and planned parenthood, so don't be complaining about spending money on something that will actually help this country.

Clearly there's some confusion as to the definition of "majority".

To be fair, there was a majority of the electorate that turned out to vote. Barely. 45% said "fuck it, there's nothing worth voting for" and stayed home. That leaves 55% of the electorate that did vote, which is abysmal for a nation that purports to have championed this process, however it is more than half.

Of that 55%, 54% voted for somebody who does not paint him/herself orange.

That leaves Rump with 46% of the 55%, which boils down to 25% of the electorate.

Now tell the class what color the sky is on a planet where 25% constitutes a "majority".

The majority that elected him as President.

Once AGAIN --- there is no "majority" in the figure of 25%. Nor is there any "majority" in 46%.

Cannot be done.

I see the world of Fake News has branched out to Fake Math. Ah, the opaque bubble of self-delusion....

Trump has dementia!!! How will it end for him? Will he resign? or will the GOP turn on Trump and "IMPEACH" that FAT FUCK.......

How will it end? He will serve our country for the next four years and perhaps eight. That's how it will end.

I f everyone watches Fox Rush etc and are good little fascisti...

And those that watch MSN, NBC, CBS, CNN, ABC, etc. are almost as stupid as you.
Those viewers often check Fox to see what nuttiness, hate/character assassination and ignoring half the news looks like...Most Foxbots just get dumber and angrier...

Angrier...maybe....more like amazed at the crap liberals pull out of their rear.

"Crap" being facts and actual solutions...I guess RWers have to protect the brainwashing megarich GOP swine from paying their fair share. Most actually believe the rich pay too much. Amazing ignorance everywhere on the brainwashed RW...

Don't complain about the wall because it's an investment. It costs us taxpayers over 10 billion a year because of illegals not to mention how many billions they work for and send back to their country. They lower wages for real Americans and are smuggling drugs into this country killing over 50,000 Americans a year.

Your big eared bozo spent one billion for a stupid internet site alone. You continue funding PBS, NPR, and planned parenthood, so don't be complaining about spending money on something that will actually help this country.
The Wall won't work and is un-American, and won't pass. Pass the 2010 Bill with unfakable SS ID card. An actual solution.

More like $100 million. Yes I know MM is Nazi communist but check the links,dupe. And it's the only solution in the works.
The Myth Of The $634 Million Obamacare Website

If The Democrat Party wants to guarantee Trump an overwhelming veto-proof majority in congress they really do need to continue their impeachment antics. Elections do have consequences!
There are no impeachment antics except on the RW brainwash channel...There WERE real investigation antics, fulfilled.

So do we have an illegal worker problem or an illegal employer problem?

So do we have an illegal worker problem or an illegal employer problem?

Both.

The Wall won't work and is un-American, and won't pass. Pass the 2010 Bill with unfakable SS ID card. An actual solution.

More like $100 million. Yes I know MM is Nazi communist but check the links,dupe. And it's the only solution in the works.

Obamacare Website Costs Exceed $2 Billion, Study Finds

To be fair, there was a majority of the electorate that turned out to vote. Barely. 45% said "fuck it, there's nothing worth voting for" and stayed home. That leaves 55% of the electorate that did vote, which is abysmal for a nation that purports to have championed this process, however it is more than half.

That leaves Rump with 46% of the 55%, which boils down to 25% of the electorate.

Now tell the class what color the sky is on a planet where 25% constitutes a "majority".

Once AGAIN --- there is no "majority" in the figure of 25%. Nor is there any "majority" in 46%.

Cannot be done.

I see the world of Fake News has branched out to Fake Math. Ah, the opaque bubble of self-delusion....

He beat Hillary. The only way to do that is to have a majority of active voters voting for him.

Ethical Issues in For-Profit Health Care
Ethical Issues in For-Profit Health Care - For-Profit Enterprise in Health Care - NCBI Bookshelf

Cannot be done.

He beat Hillary. The only way to do that is to have a majority of active voters voting for him.
I Own Trump Now.......he's my "Bitch"!!!
Putin.0.jpg

Ethical Issues in For-Profit Health Care
Ethical Issues in For-Profit Health Care - For-Profit Enterprise in Health Care - NCBI Bookshelf

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

Cannot be done.

I Own Trump Now.......he's my "Bitch"!!!
Putin.0.jpg

Well the bitch bombed his buddies airport.

Forum List

Back