If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

It does no good to talk with the Anti American trash. A bullet does ALL the talking that needs to be done. Simple as it can be put. THAT is when they take you seriously. Until then let them think its all a joke...you would think all the violence the leftist in Berkeley started and then got stomped would show the Anti American leftists that the American Patriots are done talking and we are ready for action.

The left protests, blocks traffic, destroys private and pubic property. The right gets even at the voting booth, and that's something the left hasn't figured out yet.

People on the right will not respond with violence; that isn't our way of doing things. We will respond the way we did the last election, the midterms before, and the midterms before that. While liberals will get hauled off to jail and prison and accomplishing nothing, we will win the battle and war without violence unless we are approached with violence.

Years ago when I studied martial arts, my teacher told me of an old Chines proverb: Only use violence for self defense or when mind is too weak to solve problem.

Liberals clearly display their mental inabilities to solve problems.
The right needs to wake up and start using violence when leftists attack and that's what the Alt Right has been doing. The Cuck Right will never do so.

So observation isn't the primary method for determining someone's psychological state?

Or do you believe that the personality Trump presents publicly is not his true personality...it's just an act to sucker extremely stupid people into supporting him?

A true psychiatrist cannot evaluate somebody by just listening to them on television no more than a veterinarian can tell you what's wrong with your dog by putting him on FaceBook. Anybody that would make such a claim obviously doesn't have a reputation to protect and probably has coupons in the telephone book to advance his or her business.

That may be true for finer points ---- but there is also the realm of the blatantly obvious.

Note that this video is several years old, made well before the 2016 campaign ----- yet look who shows up as the obvious go-to example:

There simply ain't no way around it --- y'all voted for a clown who's been doing everything he can to convey to you the fact that he belongs in a mental institution. Even to the point of painting himself orange.

"I"m very humble. I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand".

If you can find a way to ignore that ^^ then you're just drowning in your own self-delusion.

So he's a narcisist, so what? Most wealthy people are. Are you going to tell me that DumBama wasn't?

Trump was a businessman and an entertainer. You can't be successful in either line of work unless you have incredibly thick skin.

:rolfl:

Did you just post THICK SKIN in reference to Rump????
thud.gif

That may be the most perverted denialism I've read all year right there. I mean holy SHIT. :lol:

No I don't think most wealthy people are narcissists, nor do I think all narcissists are wealthy. I don't see Warren Buffet or Bill Gates or Sheldon Adelson stamping their name on everything they can find.

You mean like Obama Care???

I don't think DumBama gave one speech without constant remarks of himself either using "I' or "me" dozens of times. Thick skin means unable to handle remarks and insults; not respond harshly to them. Thin skinned people curl up in a ball and hide in a corner because they can't handle criticism. They allow the media to walk all over them assuming the best thing to do is keep quiet and hide.

Trump's not like that. You hit him once, he will hit you twice.

I love the deflection from your orange cheeto.

It does no good to talk with the Anti American trash. A bullet does ALL the talking that needs to be done. Simple as it can be put. THAT is when they take you seriously. Until then let them think its all a joke...you would think all the violence the leftist in Berkeley started and then got stomped would show the Anti American leftists that the American Patriots are done talking and we are ready for action.

The left protests, blocks traffic, destroys private and pubic property. The right gets even at the voting booth, and that's something the left hasn't figured out yet.

People on the right will not respond with violence; that isn't our way of doing things. We will respond the way we did the last election, the midterms before, and the midterms before that. While liberals will get hauled off to jail and prison and accomplishing nothing, we will win the battle and war without violence unless we are approached with violence.

Years ago when I studied martial arts, my teacher told me of an old Chines proverb: Only use violence for self defense or when mind is too weak to solve problem.

The right needs to wake up and start using violence when leftists attack and that's what the Alt Right has been doing. The Cuck Right will never do so.
Go ahead. Start using violence. We'll watch and laugh....

Enough is finally enough. You Democrats had it all your way for eight years, and it's our turn. If you can't handle that reality, then you are opting out of our republican form of government and overthrowing a system that dates back to over 200 years. We will not sit back and allow you to overthrow the government, we will come to our President's defense. Also, there are a lot more of us than you think, and we're a lot more dangerous than you think.

1. No one is talking about "overthrowing" anything - get a grip.
2. Those arguing for impeachment are arguing for a process that is both legal and constitutional even though nothing may come of it.
3. Y'all caterwauled about impeaching Obama, Clinton yada yada - how is this anything different?

To this point there is nothing in the way of proof that Trump has done anything that rises to the level of an impeachable offense, it's all political BS. There will be no coup, no overthrowing, and unless new information surfaces in the coming days and weeks that implicates Trump further, there will not be even an impeachment vote in House either.
Agree, but it's not looking good.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.
Democrats cannot impeach Trump without Republican buy in

At what point do Republicans say....We have had enough
If Trump had a "-D" beside his name, he'd have been impeached and imprisoned already.
He wouldn't have made it thru the Primaries.

Yes...the Patriots were the Liberals defeating the Tories (Con-servative Loyalists).....good example.

The Tories were monarchists, not conservatives.

The classical liberalism of the time stands in full opposition to modern "liberalism". Stealing a name does not make you any less totalitarian.

Hopefully, no conflict will prove necessary, but I'm sure you realize that should your push come to a shove, you people would lose miserably, because you have nothing to fight for, and because the military - which voted overwhelmingly against the Democrats - would squash you like the bugs you people are.
LOL The military would not interfere with an impeachment carried out in a Constitutional manner. And dumb fucks like you would end up shot by the local cops if you tried the idiocy that you promote.

In this case, an impeachment sans evidence of criminality - for which the Democrats are screaming - would be viewed as an attempted coup.
you want to be dictated don't you.... You should move..... Try russian.

Au contraire, I want the Democrats politically destroyed. They are totalitarianists of no value to the American system of government, or the people.
That is an anti American statement.

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

Let me explain something to you----------> They won't impeach him any time soon. Notice how the left is always talking about how his popularity numbers keep falling, they laugh smugly, and tell you he is toast, right!

Well, the next time they start singing that tune, ask them a different question, hehehehehehehehehehehe. Have them tell you how the numbers in congress are doing, the numbers for Democrats are doing, and the numbers for Republicans are doing-)

See, what the left does NOT want to tell you is----------> Trump is still faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr moooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeee popular than they are, lol. It is why they won't show you a head to head, they just want to crow his numbers are dropping.

QUESTION----------> If you are batting 275 in major league baseball, and everyone is crowing you hit 350 last year so you suck, it sounds good, doesn't it! But what if everyone else in the league besides you is hitting under 200? Well damn, your still the best hitter in the league, now aren't you!

That is what Democrats do NOT want to tell you! He may not be as good as he was, but as far as Americans go, he is a whole lot better than the leftists. And by the way, what it is called is PROPAGANDA what the Democrats are doing. They know if you eliminate the few dark blue states, they can't get elected dogcatcher, but you would never suspect it by listening to their arrogance.......now would you-)

Enough is finally enough. You Democrats had it all your way for eight years, and it's our turn. If you can't handle that reality, then you are opting out of our republican form of government and overthrowing a system that dates back to over 200 years. We will not sit back and allow you to overthrow the government, we will come to our President's defense. Also, there are a lot more of us than you think, and we're a lot more dangerous than you think.
Where does the Constitution say we have to take turns?

Dweeb won't admit the deep do do he's in.
Funny
Fake news always gets released on Friday.
Your IQ is south of 80 isn't it.
You have no idea the sources of these stories do you. They're coming directly from leaks from the WH.
Now ask yourself why would the people who know what's the Tramp is doing is leaking damning information on him.
And you blame the press. What a bozo you are!

I think we'll start referring to the Democrat party as the Party of Anonymous Sources, or PAS for short. That seems to be the new trend since Trump was elected.
Anonymous sources are real people. Just like Deep Throat was and he/ she helped bring down that lying slimeball Nixon. Tramp is so much worst than Nixon and this opinion comes from someone that knows: John Dean , Nixon's lawyer.
You keep refusing to accept most of these sources are coming from Tramp's own people who knows what's going on. You don't. You don't want to accept reality.
Here's more reality for you.
There are now at least 4 grounds to impeach Trump with a fifth one possible.
pic.twitter.com/K08kTMj9w

Only on the GOP Propaganda Machine are any Dems of interest calling for impeachment yet...but Trump is so dumb/misinformed/nutty he might just get pulled by his own administration after 6 more months of this bs...

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Big deal. Your guy couldn't even pronounce corpsman.

I know....talking about that never gets old....like going on and on and on about 57 states. You sure got us there, buckeroo!

Let me explain something to you----------> They won't impeach him any time soon. Notice how the left is always talking about how his popularity numbers keep falling, they laugh smugly, and tell you he is toast, right!

Well, the next time they start singing that tune, ask them a different question, hehehehehehehehehehehe. Have them tell you how the numbers in congress are doing, the numbers for Democrats are doing, and the numbers for Republicans are doing-)

See, what the left does NOT want to tell you is----------> Trump is still faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr moooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeee popular than they are, lol. It is why they won't show you a head to head, they just want to crow his numbers are dropping.

QUESTION----------> If you are batting 275 in major league baseball, and everyone is crowing you hit 350 last year so you suck, it sounds good, doesn't it! But what if everyone else in the league besides you is hitting under 200? Well damn, your still the best hitter in the league, now aren't you!

That is what Democrats do NOT want to tell you! He may not be as good as he was, but as far as Americans go, he is a whole lot better than the leftists. And by the way, what it is called is PROPAGANDA what the Democrats are doing. They know if you eliminate the few dark blue states, they can't get elected dogcatcher, but you would never suspect it by listening to their arrogance.......now would you-)
First it's obvious you don't want to know if your president is a crook.
2nd. You obviously don't care.
Country comes last to you.
3rd. Democrats Can Retake the House in 2018 Without Converting a Single Trump Voter

Only on the GOP Propaganda Machine are any Dems of interest calling for impeachment yet...but Trump is so dumb/misinformed/nutty he might just get pulled by his own administration after 6 more months of this bs...

I know....talking about that never gets old....like going on and on and on about 57 states. You sure got us there, buckeroo!

Over 500 Tramp lies documented since Jan 20 and you're still bringing up " 57 states"
You are incredibly dense.

Dweeb won't admit the deep do do he's in.
Funny
Fake news always gets released on Friday.
Your IQ is south of 80 isn't it.
You have no idea the sources of these stories do you. They're coming directly from leaks from the WH.
Now ask yourself why would the people who know what's the Tramp is doing is leaking damning information on him.
And you blame the press. What a bozo you are!

I think we'll start referring to the Democrat party as the Party of Anonymous Sources, or PAS for short. That seems to be the new trend since Trump was elected.
Anonymous sources are real people. Just like Deep Throat was and he/ she helped bring down that lying slimeball Nixon. Tramp is so much worst than Nixon and this opinion comes from someone that knows: John Dean , Nixon's lawyer.
You keep refusing to accept most of these sources are coming from Tramp's own people who knows what's going on. You don't. You don't want to accept reality.
Here's more reality for you.
There are now at least 4 grounds to impeach Trump with a fifth one possible.
pic.twitter.com/K08kTMj9w

Keep dreaming, that's where we like to keep you leftists. Trump's own people? How about some names?

You don't even know what impeachment involves or why it's used. Trump's not going anywhere, and more than likely run for a second term to make you totally suicidal.

The ACA doesn't have O'bama's name on it. That's appended after the fact by pundits.

You can't very well talk in any language without using the first person. That ain't what narcissism means. You should watch the video. It doesn't mean you speak in first person --- it means that when you do you blurt out ridiculous claptrap like "I'll be the greatest god ever created" and "I got more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan". That's narcissism AND self-delusion.

The thin of skin like Rumpleforeskin doesn't curl up into a ball, far as we know, nor are narcissists heavy on passive traits as you describe here. He sits up all night on his golden toilet sending whiny tweets at 3:24 in the morning about how mean Megyn Kelly is and how unfair the media is and how some who-cares TV actor shouldn't be dating who he's dating and how evil Jeb Bush is and how O'bama tapped his phones. Good GOD man I went all the way to France and worked in two vineyards' wine harvests and both of them put together didn't put out a fraction of the whine in this whiny little bitch. Sad.

But speaking of self-delusion, it's instructive that you would actually sit up and count first-person pronouns and use of teleprompters in an O'bama speech ---- as if nobody ever did that before. How desperate is that. Sad.

Actually no, I didn't, but others have and that's where I read about it. I couldn't even stand the mans voice yet alone do a count during one of his repetitive boring speeches about the same crap over and over.

His entire presidency was about him; his agenda, his view on America, his hope and change. He and his wife never loved America........well, Michelle started to after he got elected.

Yes, Trump is a fighter which is something we didn't have the 8 years before his election. He will stay up all night and Tweet. He will criticize the media. He will defend himself from any attackers.
Trump has dementia!!! How will it end for him? Will he resign? or will the GOP turn on Trump and "IMPEACH" that FAT FUCK.......

How will it end? He will serve our country for the next four years and perhaps eight. That's how it will end.

Oh, well that says it all right there. Somebody selling a book saying shocking things makes a believer out of me. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Like the book about H. Clinton. Like the book about Former President Obama.....:lol:

Over 500 Tramp lies documented since Jan 20 and you're still bringing up " 57 states"

My friend...I am just beating the RussianW to the punch.

Putin is owning Trump right now!!! Trump is Putin's Puppet!!

Hate, anger, violence. where are the voices of reason, where are the voices crying out for solutions that serve the people, not just what I want,& if I don't get it you should die, go to jail or hell. Yes we have problems, not exclusive to either side of the isle. baby's yell & cry . bully's threaten, Adults work on solutions use tolerance to find agreement.

If you are attacked with violence, that's one thing. To use violence because of something you don't like that happened in the system would be totally foolish. You'd accomplish nothing, end up in jail or even prison, maybe kill somebody, and only hurt yourself. If you're going to win a battle, you have to be smarter than your opponent.

Trump doesn't have any friends........but he sure has alot of enemies!

1. No one is talking about "overthrowing" anything - get a grip.
2. Those arguing for impeachment are arguing for a process that is both legal and constitutional even though nothing may come of it.
3. Y'all caterwauled about impeaching Obama, Clinton yada yada - how is this anything different?

To this point there is nothing in the way of proof that Trump has done anything that rises to the level of an impeachable offense, it's all political BS. There will be no coup, no overthrowing, and unless new information surfaces in the coming days and weeks that implicates Trump further, there will not be even an impeachment vote in House either.
Agree, but it's not looking good.
Trump is fast becoming excess baggage for the Republicans in congress. Is he providing any real leadership? Is he going to be an asset or a liability in the midterms next year? These are questions republicans in congress are asking themselves. One thing congressmen hate in a president is unpredictability and that has been Trump's trademark.

Forum List

Back