If you're a Reagan Republican and a Trump supporter ...

You're very confused.

-Reagan believed America is great, he was right
-Trump believes Trump is great, but he'll make America great ... if we elect him

-Reagan was all about optimism that our business is the best open the economic borders and we'll kick ass, he was right
-Trump is all about fear we can't compete so those feriners are going to steal our jobs

-Reagan was about wanting to lower taxes and regulations and our companies will want to be here, he was right
-Trump is about punishing them if they try to leave

If you're a Reagan Republican and support Trump, you believe light is dark, up is down and government can best decide who we can do business with.

Johnson's not perfect for sure, but he's far more like Reagan than Trump is, and Trump isn't nearly different enough from Hillary for it to matter.

The last, desperate argument of the Republicans is the Supreme Court. Well, we've had decades of courts with Republican nominated majorities. At one point it was 7-2. We got shit for it. And John Roberts ignoring even the argument of the Obama administration and just declaring it a "tax" was the final nail in the coffin.

Healthcare exchanges, government deciding what policies need to include and all the rest of the Obamacare regulations are a "tax?" He's full of shit. And what Supreme Court ever told a side here's what you should have argued, and I'm going to pretend you did and rule for you?

Then there's this crap Trump is a capitalist, he only wants "fair" trade deals. Even if you believe someone who says he's for free trade keeps saying he isn't, his proposals go way beyond that. Punitive taxes on American businesses trying to escape our oppressive taxes and regulations isn't about trade and it's not capitalist, which is what made us so rich to start with.

That Trump thinks America isn't great, but he personally can make it great is frankly scary. But that he's anti-free trade and anti-Capitalist is unacceptable.

If you're a Reagan Republican ... vote for Johnson ...
So if Ronald Reagan were alive he would vote for Hillary, or worse that fucking dolt Johnson? Lol.

Where did I ever say to vote for Hillary, dolt?

And where did I ever say at all whom Reagan would vote for.

You suffering from the onset of early dementia?
Trump is " The Republican nominee." Deal with it. Reagan would be campaigning for him right now. Reagan and John Wayne were friends and Trump has lots of Duke in him.

My questions:

1) When did Reagan ever say that America is not great?

2) When did Reagan ever say America would be great, but only if we elect him and he makes it great?

3) When did Reagan ever want to punish companies for leaving because the US government has become belligerent to our own industry?

4) When did Reagan ever say we can't compete so we need to put up barriers to protect our businesses ... who don't want it because we think we compete fine?

In fact, Susan, we're the best. Go find your penis, it's in a jar somewhere. Maybe on Hillary's mantle with Bill's junk ...

When did Reagan impose tariffs on foreign goods? Quite often. Just ask the people who buy large motorcycles or steel.

You're very confused.

-Trump believes Trump is great, but he'll make America great ... if we elect him

-Reagan was all about optimism that our business is the best open the economic borders and we'll kick ass, he was right
-Trump is all about fear we can't compete so those feriners are going to steal our jobs

-Reagan was about wanting to lower taxes and regulations and our companies will want to be here, he was right

If you're a Reagan Republican and support Trump, you believe light is dark, up is down and government can best decide who we can do business with.

Johnson's not perfect for sure, but he's far more like Reagan than Trump is, and Trump isn't nearly different enough from Hillary for it to matter.

The last, desperate argument of the Republicans is the Supreme Court. Well, we've had decades of courts with Republican nominated majorities. At one point it was 7-2. We got shit for it. And John Roberts ignoring even the argument of the Obama administration and just declaring it a "tax" was the final nail in the coffin.

Healthcare exchanges, government deciding what policies need to include and all the rest of the Obamacare regulations are a "tax?" He's full of shit. And what Supreme Court ever told a side here's what you should have argued, and I'm going to pretend you did and rule for you?

Then there's this crap Trump is a capitalist, he only wants "fair" trade deals. Even if you believe someone who says he's for free trade keeps saying he isn't, his proposals go way beyond that. Punitive taxes on American businesses trying to escape our oppressive taxes and regulations isn't about trade and it's not capitalist, which is what made us so rich to start with.

That Trump thinks America isn't great, but he personally can make it great is frankly scary. But that he's anti-free trade and anti-Capitalist is unacceptable.

So if Ronald Reagan were alive he would vote for Hillary, or worse that fucking dolt Johnson? Lol.

Trump is " The Republican nominee." Deal with it. Reagan would be campaigning for him right now. Reagan and John Wayne were friends and Trump has lots of Duke in him.

My questions:

2) When did Reagan ever say America would be great, but only if we elect him and he makes it great?

3) When did Reagan ever want to punish companies for leaving because the US government has become belligerent to our own industry?

4) When did Reagan ever say we can't compete so we need to put up barriers to protect our businesses ... who don't want it because we think we compete fine?

In fact, Susan, we're the best. Go find your penis, it's in a jar somewhere. Maybe on Hillary's mantle with Bill's junk ...

When did Reagan impose tariffs on foreign goods? Quite often. Just ask the people who buy large motorcycles or steel.

Reagan made more mistakes than that, but he was the best we've seen in a long time

You're very confused.

My questions:

Reagan. "Make America Great Again."

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You're very confused.

My questions:

Reagan. "Make America Great Again."

He did put in a big qualifier, he said "for those who have lost hope." But fair enough, it's a great rebuttal

My questions:

Reagan made more mistakes than that, but he was the best we've seen in a long time

I won't argue with that. Who was running for the nomination who was equal to Reagan?

My questions:

I won't argue with that. Who was running for the nomination who was equal to Reagan?

Equal? No one. Closest? Cruz. I said all along I'd vote for him

Trump is right. We need jobs and Trump is the only candidate I think can bring those jobs back.

Employment could be under 2% and you guys would still be spinning the more jobs rhetoric.

The traditional safe unemployment rate is considered to be 5%, which is where America is at right now.

If Trump implements his tariffs, small businesses are going to close the doors along with independent industry.

If hilary wins.....conservatism and libertarianism are done......there will be too many people taking too much from the government and too many immigrants from countries like Mexico who will bring their corrupt countries way of life into our country..........

Vote Trump, and save the country, vote hilary and we are Mexico and Venezuela......

My questions:

Too bad he didn't win. So who was left as an alternative, anyone closer to Reagan than Trump?

My questions:

He's not on the ballot. So you think that moron Johnson is closer to Reagan than Trump?

My questions:

Too bad he didn't win. So who was left as an alternative, anyone closer to Reagan than Trump?

Johnson

My questions:

He's not on the ballot. So you think that moron Johnson is closer to Reagan than Trump?

Yes, he is

Johnson

man-laughing.jpg

Yes, he is
man-laughing.jpg

I imagine most Reaganites will be voting for Hillary Clinton or a 3rd party--Gary Johnson more liberal than Darell Castle (not sure if Castle is on all 50 state ballots) but that's probably who Utah is going to favor. Honestly I don't know much about either of these candidates but have heard that Castle is more conservative than Johnson.

But clearly the most qualified candidate is Hillary Clinton, and Republicans are endorsing her like crazy. Bush Sr. told his daughter that he will be voting for her, but refused to admit it publicly. You can bet G.W. & Jeb will be voting for her, and I imagine most Republican Senators and House members will also be voting for her. Every ballot is a "secret ballot."

We recommend Hillary Clinton for president | Editorials | Dallas News
ANOTHER Major Republican Endorses Hillary...Trump Is LIVID, Fears Campaign Is OVER
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

And there's a reason for that. Many Republicans have praised Hillary Clinton in the past, and like her, "when they're not campaigning against her." So it's no surprise they're kicking this ASS CLOWN Trump to the curb to endorse and vote for her.
Republicans Have Praised Hillary Clinton’s Secretary Of State Tenure
Hillary's secret weapon? GOP praise

And this is the silver bullet that was shot into the ass of the Chimpanzee nominee.

A reaganite vote for Hillary? You must be joking. That's like saying Stalin would have voted for Calvin Coolidge.

I just gave you several links to show you that is exactly what's happening. Reaganites will be voting for Hillary Clinton or a 3rd party. You have nominated a man with NO honor, NO respect, NO dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone is to himself & Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate in this nation's history, your chimpanzee nominee Donald Trump.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

Reaganites are pragmatic (can see through the bullshit.) They're intelligent. They are solely focused on fiscal conservatism, a smaller more effective government. They aren't swayed by the Reich wing nutcase, book of dummie's conspiracy theories. They have respect and honor and they're sure not going to support someone who stated in his book "My personal Vietnam was sleeping with married women."
Donald Trump Calls Sleeping Around His ‘Personal Vietnam’

Nor would they support any candidate (that claimed to be a Republican) that just proposed another entitlement program--"child care subsidies."
Donald Trump Proposes Child-Care Subsidies

Unfortunately for you and all the others from the nutcase Reich wing, Reaganites are the majority of the Republican party whom you have been attacking for the last several years and calling them "rino's, establishment", etc. And they have no LOYALTY to this new party of Trump. That is stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny and extremism. They decided long ago, (after Trump won the nomination) that there was no way in HELL that they were going to support or vote for Donald Trump. Their 2016 platform suits them well. Full of oppression, bigotry, extremism and division.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

And when you can't get the RED-EST of the RED to support the Republican nominee this race was LOST the very second that Trump was declared the nominee of this party.
In the reddest part of Colorado, some Republicans rethink their loyalty
Open Letter To Donald Trump From a #NeverTrumper

And here's another add made by REAGANITES FOR CLINTON.

That post is nothing but partisan blather. There is nothing in there to respond to.

No you're nothing but blather. You have been given more than enough links to show that moderate Republicans aka Reaganites are moving into Hillary Clinton's column. And it makes sense because for the first time in 60 YEARS Republicans are losing white educated voters.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

So that leaves one group that will be casting a vote for Donald Trump.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Which Trump actually said--LOL
Donald Trump loves the 'poorly educated' — and they love him

Not following the polls, are you, Sparky?

Yes, he is
man-laughing.jpg

The standard was Trump, so back atcha, Buckey

I imagine most Reaganites will be voting for Hillary Clinton or a 3rd party--Gary Johnson more liberal than Darell Castle (not sure if Castle is on all 50 state ballots) but that's probably who Utah is going to favor. Honestly I don't know much about either of these candidates but have heard that Castle is more conservative than Johnson.

But clearly the most qualified candidate is Hillary Clinton, and Republicans are endorsing her like crazy. Bush Sr. told his daughter that he will be voting for her, but refused to admit it publicly. You can bet G.W. & Jeb will be voting for her, and I imagine most Republican Senators and House members will also be voting for her. Every ballot is a "secret ballot."

We recommend Hillary Clinton for president | Editorials | Dallas News
ANOTHER Major Republican Endorses Hillary...Trump Is LIVID, Fears Campaign Is OVER
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

And there's a reason for that. Many Republicans have praised Hillary Clinton in the past, and like her, "when they're not campaigning against her." So it's no surprise they're kicking this ASS CLOWN Trump to the curb to endorse and vote for her.
Republicans Have Praised Hillary Clinton’s Secretary Of State Tenure
Hillary's secret weapon? GOP praise

And this is the silver bullet that was shot into the ass of the Chimpanzee nominee.

A reaganite vote for Hillary? You must be joking. That's like saying Stalin would have voted for Calvin Coolidge.

I just gave you several links to show you that is exactly what's happening. Reaganites will be voting for Hillary Clinton or a 3rd party. You have nominated a man with NO honor, NO respect, NO dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone is to himself & Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate in this nation's history, your chimpanzee nominee Donald Trump.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

Reaganites are pragmatic (can see through the bullshit.) They're intelligent. They are solely focused on fiscal conservatism, a smaller more effective government. They aren't swayed by the Reich wing nutcase, book of dummie's conspiracy theories. They have respect and honor and they're sure not going to support someone who stated in his book "My personal Vietnam was sleeping with married women."
Donald Trump Calls Sleeping Around His ‘Personal Vietnam’

Nor would they support any candidate (that claimed to be a Republican) that just proposed another entitlement program--"child care subsidies."
Donald Trump Proposes Child-Care Subsidies

Unfortunately for you and all the others from the nutcase Reich wing, Reaganites are the majority of the Republican party whom you have been attacking for the last several years and calling them "rino's, establishment", etc. And they have no LOYALTY to this new party of Trump. That is stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny and extremism. They decided long ago, (after Trump won the nomination) that there was no way in HELL that they were going to support or vote for Donald Trump. Their 2016 platform suits them well. Full of oppression, bigotry, extremism and division.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

And when you can't get the RED-EST of the RED to support the Republican nominee this race was LOST the very second that Trump was declared the nominee of this party.
In the reddest part of Colorado, some Republicans rethink their loyalty
Open Letter To Donald Trump From a #NeverTrumper

And here's another add made by REAGANITES FOR CLINTON.

That post is nothing but partisan blather. There is nothing in there to respond to.

No you're nothing but blather. You have been given more than enough links to show that moderate Republicans aka Reaganites are moving into Hillary Clinton's column. And it makes sense because for the first time in 60 YEARS Republicans are losing white educated voters.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

So that leaves one group that will be casting a vote for Donald Trump.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Which Trump actually said--LOL
Donald Trump loves the 'poorly educated' — and they love him

Not following the polls, are you, Sparky?

Dims are in denial. Plus, the Praetorian media is lying to them and telling them Hillary is slaughtering Trump.

Yes, he is
man-laughing.jpg

The standard was Trump, so back atcha, Buckey

Your standard is Regan. So how is Johnson closer to Reagan than Trump? Keep in mind that Johnson has no chance of winning, so anything you list is moot.

You're very confused.

Reagan's economy was based on defense spending of $$$ that we didn't have. Taking tax payer $$$ and handing it over to defense contractors is not capitalism.

Are you Reagan fluffers willfully ignorant or just clueless?

Oh yeah, his Admin had 32 criminal convictions as well :thup:

You're very confused.

Reagan's economy was based on defense spending of $$$ that we didn't have. Taking tax payer $$$ and handing it over to defense contractors is not capitalism.

Are you Reagan fluffers willfully ignorant or just clueless?

Says the far left drone voting for Hilary the war monger!

Forum List

Back