If you're working for minimum wage your financial problems are yours alone

Your boss didn't kill your ambition.
Your boss didn't make you fail your education.
I didn't kill your ambition.
I didn't make you fail in school.

If you're an adult working for minimum wage it is YOUR irresponsible choices that led you there.
so what; I have a work ethic.

When 1000 Americans line up to apply for 100 jobs at a new Walmart,

whose fault is that? The 900 Americans who won't get a job? It's somehow their fault that jobs are scarce?

You don't get it. They should have never been born. Their parents had them but couldn't raise them right...so they turned out to be qualified for only low skilled jobs.

Weak people always try to find someone ELSE to blame. People born into bad situations make good ALL THE TIME! One's station in life is 100% due to the choices he or she has made. Period.

Never thought I'd say this but you're right.

Of course. I was trying to be as stupid as I could be. That always gets nutbags to agree.

That's not a good strategy for you. Seriously ...

Seriously?

You'd be much better off if you'd try to learn what words mean.

Nice example of what I just recommended you don't do ...

You don't get it. They should have never been born. Their parents had them but couldn't raise them right...so they turned out to be qualified for only low skilled jobs.

Weak people always try to find someone ELSE to blame. People born into bad situations make good ALL THE TIME! One's station in life is 100% due to the choices he or she has made. Period.

Never thought I'd say this but you're right.

Of course. I was trying to be as stupid as I could be. That always gets nutbags to agree.

That's not a good strategy for you. Seriously ...

Seriously?

You'd be much better off if you'd try to learn what words mean.

Nice example of what I just recommended you don't do ...

Don't you ever get bored?

the minimum wage is not the problem. it is the lack of an employ or die ethic on the part of capitalists that is a problem for labor who may have a work ethic from the Age of Iron.

the minimum wage is not the problem. it is the lack of an employ or die ethic on the part of capitalists that is a problem for labor who may have a work ethic from the Age of Iron.

The ones who say that are numbnuts assholes who don't believe anybody except themselves should make a decent living.

The drive to pay irresponsible adults 15.00 for minimum wage will destroy jobs for future teenagers via the implementation of more automation.

Illegal aliens & dumbass liberals are going to drive away all the jobs for our kids.

That's the plan Stan. An entire generation denied access to training positions and the American Dream - just wards of the state. - The Dem legacy.

That makes no sense - even by your low standards.

If you're an adult working for minimum wage it is YOUR irresponsible choices that led you there.

I wonder GrampsM, if slavery wasn't illegal would you also be the guy making threads about how being a slave is your own damn fault?

The ones who say that are numbnuts assholes who don't believe anybody except themselves should make a decent living.
why insist on a work ethic from the Age of Iron, with no employment ethic (in Right to Work States) to complement it.

I wonder GrampsM, if slavery wasn't illegal would you also be the guy making threads about how being a slave is your own damn fault?
You are a fucking idiot and I welcome the moderation. Fuck off

So you wouldn't? Right?

So there you go, you are in perfect position to understand why some wouldn't want near-slave wages to be legal.

On both counts there is a moral component to the question. It maybe very well be someone's fault, doesn't make it moral.

So you wouldn't? Right?

So there you go, you are in perfect position to understand why some wouldn't want near-slave wages to be legal.

It wouldn't matter. Many places can't get Americans to work for the minimum wage now.

So you wouldn't? Right?

It wouldn't matter. Many places can't get Americans to work for the minimum wage now.

Well then NOT "many-places" in America are currently employing around 8-10 million people that make under $9 an hour, how does that change the discussion?

Ray Americans work harder for less than anywhere in the world. And a good work ethic won't get you very far in today's america. American employers don't appreciate their best workers....they despise them with a hatred never seen before. A good worker is on the move constantly....up and gone for a better job in one day. No notice nothing.

Forum List

Back