If you're working for minimum wage your financial problems are yours alone

A "decent" wage is anything over 20 bucks per hour. Less than that would be "poor"

I think more accurate way to talk about it would be to say "not indecent" wage. When people say decent wage they usually mean "good" wage, we don't want want a good wage to be entry level compensation... just not entirely indecent.

A "good" wage would be 32 bucks an hour plus full benefits 5 weeks vacation paid. A real job.

Your boss didn't kill your ambition.
Your boss didn't make you fail your education.
I didn't kill your ambition.
I didn't make you fail in school.

If you're an adult working for minimum wage it is YOUR irresponsible choices that led you there.

I wonder GrampsM, if slavery wasn't illegal would you also be the guy making threads about how being a slave is your own damn fault?
You are a fucking idiot and I welcome the moderation. Fuck off

So you wouldn't? Right?

So there you go, you are in perfect position to understand why some wouldn't want near-slave wages to be legal.

On both counts there is a moral component to the question. It maybe very well be someone's fault, doesn't make it moral.
How much were slaves paid fucktard? 3 lashings or 5 for underperformance? How much of a bonus if they did well? 3 new rape babies or 5?

Fuck off with your stupidity

If you're working for minimum wage, you're working, and deserve a decent wage.
What's a decent wage?
it should compete favorably with the cost of social services, by comparison.
I don't understand.....how are social services in any way connected to a private contract between two people?
rational choice theory. the right complains our poor are not really poor enough by true, third world, capital standards.

Yes people clamor for 15 bucks an hour.....that's the american dream. Lmao I know people making north of 50 bucks an hour. They are highly educated though. 8 weeks paid vacation. That's a decent way to go.

What's a decent wage?
I don't understand.....how are social services in any way connected to a private contract between two people?
rational choice theory. the right complains our poor are not really poor enough by true, third world, capital standards.
No they don't...

Yes people clamor for 15 bucks an hour.....that's the american dream. Lmao I know people making north of 50 bucks an hour. They are highly educated though. 8 weeks paid vacation. That's a decent way to go.
So, you will decide what two people negotiating a contract will decide?

What's a decent wage?
No they don't...
yes, they do.

What's a decent wage?
No they don't...
yes, they do.
Are you one?

Nope I won't. The key is to know how to use your training against your employer. If you are in demand you can make them uneasy. That's a smart worker.

What's a decent wage?

There is two ways to look at that...just ask conservatives that want to cut social services, haha.
why not cut our War on Drugs, social service?

...that is not a social service, that is enforcement policy.

No they don't...
yes, they do.
Are you one?
i am on the left; i am liberal enough to not care how much the poor or the rich, pay in taxes.

What's a decent wage?

There is two ways to look at that...just ask conservatives that want to cut social services, haha.
why not cut our War on Drugs, social service?

...that is not a social service, that is enforcement policy.
depends on how you look at it, just ask liberals. it is a social policy not a capital policy.

Your boss didn't kill your ambition.
Your boss didn't make you fail your education.
I didn't kill your ambition.
I didn't make you fail in school.

If you're an adult working for minimum wage it is YOUR irresponsible choices that led you there.

I wonder GrampsM, if slavery wasn't illegal would you also be the guy making threads about how being a slave is your own damn fault?
You are a fucking idiot and I welcome the moderation. Fuck off

So you wouldn't? Right?

So there you go, you are in perfect position to understand why some wouldn't want near-slave wages to be legal.

On both counts there is a moral component to the question. It maybe very well be someone's fault, doesn't make it moral.
How much were slaves paid fucktard? 3 lashings or 5 for underperformance? How much of a bonus if they did well? 3 new rape babies or 5?

Fuck off with your stupidity

I think your impulsiveness is getting in a way of being able to reason clearly.

Forum List

Back