Illegal mexicans favor dems 8-1 over repubs

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Repubs are suicidal if they support amnesty. Hispos are the same as negros - their goal is to go on welfare and live off the white man and they will always vote for the welfare party.

Are unauthorized immigrants overwhelmingly Democrats? | Pew Research Center

JULY 22, 2013
Are unauthorized immigrants overwhelmingly Democrats?

As Congress debates immigration reform, some political leaders and analysts have speculated that there will be “an electoral bonanza for Democrats” if the nation’s estimated 11.1 million unauthorized immigrants – three quarters of whom are Hispanics – eventually are granted the right to vote.

. In 2012, the Pew Research Center’s National Survey of Latinos found that among Latino immigrants who are not U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents (and therefore likely unauthorized immigrants), some 31% identify as Democrats and just 4% as Republicans. An additional 33% say they are political independents, 16% mention some other political party and 15% say they “don’t know” or refuse to answer the question.

Democrats will give them automatic weapons and EBT cards so they can send groceries back home to Mexico

Is that a great country or what?!!

Dems: Handing out your stuff to minorities since the Great Society!

Ive always been told that we need to legalize them to take them out of the shadows. If they are in the shadows, how are the pollsters finding them to poll them?

I'm assuming the questions were spoken/written in Spanish, since they can't speak English - not even to classroom students in this country.

Repubs are suicidal if they support amnesty. Hispos are the same as negros - their goal is to go on welfare and live off the white man and they will always vote for the welfare party.

JULY 22, 2013

As Congress debates immigration reform, some political leaders and analysts have speculated that there will be “an electoral bonanza for Democrats” if the nation’s estimated 11.1 million unauthorized immigrants – three quarters of whom are Hispanics – eventually are granted the right to vote.

. In 2012, the Pew Research Center’s National Survey of Latinos found that among Latino immigrants who are not U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents (and therefore likely unauthorized immigrants), some 31% identify as Democrats and just 4% as Republicans. An additional 33% say they are political independents, 16% mention some other political party and 15% say they “don’t know” or refuse to answer the question.

Go to an international market in the US and pick up the local Mexican paper and you will find that Reid and Pelosi are heralded as immigration hero's. The last one I saw had a big picture of democrats and it said in giant letters SOY DREAM ACT.

JULY 22, 2013

Why wont minorities vote GOP they say.

"I'll have them wetbacks voting Republican for the next 200 years" -- said no Republican ever

"I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" -- said LBJ

A poll shows that immigrants don't support a group which so plainly hates them?

Gee, there's a real shocker...

Illegal Immigrants

The correct phrase is Illegal Immigrants

And if and when they get citizenship I'm only going to follow the laws I feel like following

Illegal Immigrants

The correct phrase is Illegal Immigrants

Or illegal aliens. Or wetbacks. It's all good, amiright?

This poll is merely reflecting a larger pattern. Drop in on any converstation faux conservatives are having about homosexuals, blacks, Muslims, immigration, or women and it is a neverending stream of hate.

Gosh. Now we have a poll that shows the targets of just a portion of all that hatred don't support the Republican party.

In other news, water is wet.

Last edited:
Once again, the GOP is blowing a huge opportunity.

When you consider immigrants, legal or othewise, are deeply religious, family oriented, and hard working, you realize what a natural fit they would be for the principles the Republican Party used to stand for.

But like that robot hammering itself in the head, the Republican Party self destructs, opting instead to use scare tactics and hate toward these wonderful people in order to keep their ever shrinking white demographic inside the lines.

A colossal, colossal mistake.

Last edited:
The Republican line is that wetbacks are coming here for a free ride. How incredibly stupid and insulting!!!

They are coming here for MONEY, honey! Jobs. Cash. Work. They understand what America is supposed to be about more than we do!

Idiots.

Last edited:
The Republican line is that wetbacks are coming here for a free ride. How incredibly stupid and insulting!!!

They are coming here for MONEY, honey! Jobs. Cash. Work.

Idiots.

Importing ignorance, poverty, and a collectivist culture does nothing to advance the United States unless you want a good impoverished victimized voting base in the foreseeable future.

They are coming here for MONEY, honey! Jobs. Cash. Work.

Idiots.

Importing ignorance, poverty, and a collectivist culture does nothing to advance the United States unless you want a good impoverished victimized voting base in the foreseeable future.

America has been importing ignorance, poverty, and a collectivist culture for a long time now.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Also, sad to see that Republicans are the most impoverished, vicitimized voting base for the forseeable future.

Forum List

Back