I'm a Democrat, The Deborah Ramirez story sounds fishy

What truth? You mean the unprovable allegation from an unspecified year that took place at an unknown location for which not a single person has corroborated? That truth? Or the truth that was a made up story about one drunk young man yelling his whole name, first and last, out loud?
`
At the time, I choose to believe in Christine Blasey Ford. Now if irrefutable evidence shows that she lied, that's different but so far, none has been introduced.
It’s pretty hard to prove a negative, that’s one reason presumption of innocence exists.
It’s even harder to prove a negative when date and location aren’t even known.
Stop acting the fool.

You're a smart person. Smart people know not to jump to conclusions. I'm waiting on Thursday with enthusiasm prior to having a final opinion on Dr Ford one way or another. Women with such serious accusations against someone about to get a lifetime appointment to the most powerful court in the land need to be heard and their accusations FULLY investigated by the FBI. Not by a some partisan politician or a reporter. A third of Americans are with us. They DON'T KNOW. The dummies jump on their predictable bandwagons.
`
I'm partisan to a point but that point has been reached with the Deborah Ramirez against Kavanaugh. I'm looking for facts, not suppositions.
Well Ramirez doesn’t have any so good luck!

You're a smart person. Smart people know not to jump to conclusions. I'm waiting on Thursday with enthusiasm prior to having a final opinion on Dr Ford one way or another. Women with such serious accusations against someone about to get a lifetime appointment to the most powerful court in the land need to be heard and their accusations FULLY investigated by the FBI. Not by a some partisan politician or a reporter. A third of Americans are with us. They DON'T KNOW. The dummies jump on their predictable bandwagons.
`
I'm partisan to a point but that point has been reached with the Deborah Ramirez against Kavanaugh. I'm looking for facts, not suppositions.

Yes actually she does, but unlikely we'll get to them prior to the Roger Ramjet confirmation ..
Which is OK actually - Impeaching a sitting Justice will be kinda fun!

i dont know the facts, but i know Kavanaugh and i doubt this will stick. Kavanaugh was a good kid. i know good kids can get caught up with date-rape type things, but my instincts tell me he didnt do anything wrong.

CHICKS EXXAGERATE ON RAPE, bottom line!

`
I don't know what to believe here, so: Deborah Ramirez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

This part of her story seals that it is a lie to me...

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’

That is not how men do things, men do not use full names like that, especially not drunk young men, one of which I was for many years. I do not think I ever heard a guy call another guy by his full name, ever.

Depends... Was there another Brett there?

You think a bunch of drunk frat boys are going to stop and think about that. And as was pointed out, no way in hell they use the word “penis”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Good point!
Men only say ‘penis’ if they’re at the doctors....
...or they are the doctor

Last edited:
What truth? You mean the unprovable allegation from an unspecified year that took place at an unknown location for which not a single person has corroborated? That truth? Or the truth that was a made up story about one drunk young man yelling his whole name, first and last, out loud?
`
At the time, I choose to believe in Christine Blasey Ford. Now if irrefutable evidence shows that she lied, that's different but so far, none has been introduced.
It’s pretty hard to prove a negative, that’s one reason presumption of innocence exists.
It’s even harder to prove a negative when date and location aren’t even known.
Stop acting the fool.
pretty sure he's not acting.

this is a sleazy attack. the victim is Brett Kavanaugh. we've had to sit here for damn near two years and watch them try to destroy our president with a special counsel looking for a crime where there arent any. this is an attack on the presidency. its an attack on the Senate Judiciary Committee. this is an attack on the Supreme Court. This is an attack on the Republican party. this is an attack on america. we're not gonna stand for this!
I think you’re probably taking the mick, but all the above is true, imho.

Last edited:
i dont know the facts, but i know Kavanaugh and i doubt this will stick. Kavanaugh was a good kid. i know good kids can get caught up with date-rape type things, but my instincts tell me he didnt do anything wrong.

CHICKS EXXAGERATE ON RAPE, bottom line!
RARELY

`

When did you stop sexually abusing gerbils?

It’s pretty hard to prove a negative, that’s one reason presumption of innocence exists.It’s even harder to prove a negative when date and location aren’t even known.Stop acting the fool.[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you babbling about? Simply put, I chose to believe in what Christine Blasey Ford said. You don't like that, too bad, so sad. I also stated that if there was irrefutable evidence shows that she lied, I would change my mind. Not hard to understand. Of course your opinion is different, you've stated nothing to change my mind or add anything of value to this conversation.

DnP1RecXsAAjJz3.jpg

217k1s.jpg

It’s pretty hard to prove a negative, that’s one reason presumption of innocence exists.It’s even harder to prove a negative when date and location aren’t even known.Stop acting the fool.

What the hell are you babbling about? Simply put, I chose to believe in what Christine Blasey Ford said. You don't like that, too bad, so sad. I also stated that if there was irrefutable evidence shows that she lied, I would change my mind. Not hard to understand. Of course your opinion is different, you've stated nothing to change my mind or add anything of value to this conversation. [/QUOTE]

—————————

Lol. Pretty hard to find irrefutable evidence that she’s lying when the alleged incident happened 36 years ago and she can’t even provide a date or a LOCATION!
Get it yet?

So, in other words, although you already know her case is entirely devoid of evidence, and although you already know her case will be near impossible to prove false - as I’m sure you appreciate because that’s precisely why the allegations have been manufactured in this way - you just choose to believe her - unless the impossible happens.

You do know you are completely lacking in logic here, right?

Last edited:
Lol. Pretty hard to find irrefutable evidence that she’s lying when the alleged incident happened 36 years ago and she can’t even provide a date or a LOCATION!Get it yet?So, in other words, although you already know her case is entirely devoid of evidence, and although you already know her case will be near impossible to prove false - as I’m sure you appreciate because that’s precisely why the allegations have been manufactured in this way - you just choose to believe her - unless the impossible happens.You do know you are completely lacking in logic here, right?
`
For someone so lacking in intelligence, you're pretty stupid. People believe in a lot of things without proof, like god for example. Colloquially it's called among other things; "a gut feeling" or in some cases, "love'....the latter you appear to be severely lacking in your life.

Secondly, this is my "opinion" which means a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. I find that amazing since all you consist of is opinion, 99% of it based on your convoluted ideological beliefs. Always lacking in even the most basic facts, you do nothing but shoot off your mouth about things you know nothing about.

Don't reply to me unless you can at least think in a semiliterate fashion.
`

`

So....no evidence shows that she told the truth, but now you want evidence that she lied....go figure.

So....no evidence shows that she told the truth, but now you want evidence that she lied....go figure.
`
Truth is a subjective concept, something that can be accepted or rejected acording to a persons prejudices. Some people think everything trump says is true, for example. Others believe everything the bible says is true. In both cases, there are those who don't believe it's true. I prefer facts to truth. Thanks for asking.

`

Yes actually she does, but unlikely we'll get to them prior to the Roger Ramjet confirmation ..
Which is OK actually - Impeaching a sitting Justice will be kinda fun!

You can't even stop his confirmation, despite pulling every dirty trick you have out of your bag, and you think you're going to impeach someone?

Idiot, please.

Forum List

Back