I'm all for Biden's ignorant alternative energy....when all positive values of fossil fuels are duplicated by EVs...

Pining for the old heat days are ya denier.

How did human fare in those joyful olde hot days?
so you want subzero weather? hahahahhahaahahahahahhahaha fk yeah I want hot mther fking days, denier.

so you want subzero weather? hahahahhahaahahahahahhahaha fk yeah I want hot mther fking days, denier.
There will be by 2050 vast areas of our planet too hot for animal/human habitation. This will lead to people migrating and war over resources.

The question is how hot denier.

There will be by 2050 vast areas of our planet too hot for animal/human habitation. This will lead to people migrating and war over resources.

The question is how hot denier.
prove it. You can't, so all you just did was bark some nonsense you picked up off some idiot's website. No proof though. Useless poop.

so you want me to read a washington post story about 28 years in the future because they traveled in time? Is that your insinuation?
Yeah, just go out in your backyard a raise a finger...

Idiot.

Pining for the old heat days are ya denier.

How did human fare in those joyful olde hot days?
So once again you deflect the facts that the Earth was a lot warmer EVEN without fossil fuels!
Please explain this and not deflect from the facts which I've provided!
globalwarminghistory.png

Yeah, just go out in your backyard a raise a finger...

Idiot.

What is the temperature on this thermometer -- to the 75.nnn? ° ... i.e. or is it just 75° ?
Remember the Earth has warmed 1.53° F since 1880....
earlythermometer.png

What is the temperature on this thermometer -- to the 75.nnn? ° ... i.e. or is it just 75° ?
Remember the Earth has warmed 1.53° F since 1880....
View attachment 735067
so, not to be an ass, but if you take hundreds of readings and divide them into an average you may get a decimal point without any of the data having decimal pointed readings. for instance, let's say there were 99 thermometer readings, let's say the you summed them up and divided by 99 you'd get an answer of xx.xxxxxx. Again, you're arguing a moot point.

so, not to be an ass, but if you take hundreds of readings and divide them into an average you may get a decimal point without any of the data having decimal pointed readings. for instance, let's say there were 99 thermometer readings, let's say the you summed them up and divided by 99 you'd get an answer of xx.xxxxxx. Again, you're arguing a moot point.
I agree. Moot point! So let's agree they average temperature was not 1.53° increase but say 2° to just say round it up...OK?

now the 2nd point was these readings left out 12% of the Earth's land mass...again mostly Siberia... Where the average temperature is The annual average temperature is about 0.5 °C (32.9 °F). January averages about −20 °C (−4 °F) and July about +19 °C (66 °F), while daytime temperatures in summer typically exceed 20 °C (68 °F).

32.9° F. Hmmm... wouldn't you say if you added into the average temperatures around the world Siberia's average of 32.9° F into the average world readings that would lower the world's average which by the way is: 57 degrees Fahrenheit
The average temperature on Earth lies somewhere around 57 degrees Fahrenheit (13.9 degrees Celsius). What Is Earth's Average Temperature?

So if 12% of the Earth's land mass temperature was left out then the actual world's temperature would be crudely reduced by 12% or in this case 12% of 1.53° equals to .1836... deducted from 1.53° equals 1.34° instead of 1.53°. Not a big deal but if the world's temperature is the indicator of "global warming"... let's face it... there is a discrepancy here.

Now for the 3rd point... Urban heat islands"(UHI)...

"We conclude that about 11%–16% of global warming is due primarily to the UHI effect based on our median estimates in Table 8. This estimate would likely increase if other feedbacks were included. However, this provides strong engineering judgment that land-use/land-cover albedo effects (i.e., UHI and land-use changes) are responsible for an important portion of global warming and that albedo management of urbanization is an urgent matter'

So the Earth's warming of the adjusted reading from 1.53° to 1.34° DUE TO needs to be further adjusted by say 13% (between 11% and 16%) or now 1.171 ° versus the original 1.53° a nearly 25% reduction! So what does this mean?
Well from my layman's point of view... The concern over "global warming" is nothing but overblown! Remember what I've mentioned several times is this study:
FACTS: News advertising sells because of negative news...
News coverage of current affairs is predominantly negative. Cross-national evidence of a negativity bias in psychophysiological reactions to News coverage of current affairs is predominantly negative.

And how much more negative can it be when EVERY winter storm, every hurricane, every tornado, EVERY fire storm is blamed on "climate change"!!!! Just a simple Google search "climate change" About 1,650,000,000 results (0.69 seconds)

So my suggestion is simple. SKEPTICISM!!! Question anything negative the MSM promotes as it sells advertising and not the truth!

I agree. Moot point! So let's agree they average temperature was not 1.53° increase but say 2° to just say round it up...OK?

now the 2nd point was these readings left out 12% of the Earth's land mass...again mostly Siberia... Where the average temperature is The annual average temperature is about 0.5 °C (32.9 °F). January averages about −20 °C (−4 °F) and July about +19 °C (66 °F), while daytime temperatures in summer typically exceed 20 °C (68 °F).

32.9° F. Hmmm... wouldn't you say if you added into the average temperatures around the world Siberia's average of 32.9° F into the average world readings that would lower the world's average which by the way is: 57 degrees Fahrenheit
The average temperature on Earth lies somewhere around 57 degrees Fahrenheit (13.9 degrees Celsius). What Is Earth's Average Temperature?

So if 12% of the Earth's land mass temperature was left out then the actual world's temperature would be crudely reduced by 12% or in this case 12% of 1.53° equals to .1836... deducted from 1.53° equals 1.34° instead of 1.53°. Not a big deal but if the world's temperature is the indicator of "global warming"... let's face it... there is a discrepancy here.

Now for the 3rd point... Urban heat islands"(UHI)...

"We conclude that about 11%–16% of global warming is due primarily to the UHI effect based on our median estimates in Table 8. This estimate would likely increase if other feedbacks were included. However, this provides strong engineering judgment that land-use/land-cover albedo effects (i.e., UHI and land-use changes) are responsible for an important portion of global warming and that albedo management of urbanization is an urgent matter'

So the Earth's warming of the adjusted reading from 1.53° to 1.34° DUE TO needs to be further adjusted by say 13% (between 11% and 16%) or now 1.171 ° versus the original 1.53° a nearly 25% reduction! So what does this mean?
Well from my layman's point of view... The concern over "global warming" is nothing but overblown! Remember what I've mentioned several times is this study:
FACTS: News advertising sells because of negative news...
News coverage of current affairs is predominantly negative. Cross-national evidence of a negativity bias in psychophysiological reactions to News coverage of current affairs is predominantly negative.

And how much more negative can it be when EVERY winter storm, every hurricane, every tornado, EVERY fire storm is blamed on "climate change"!!!! Just a simple Google search "climate change" About 1,650,000,000 results (0.69 seconds)

So my suggestion is simple. SKEPTICISM!!! Question anything negative the MSM promotes as it sells advertising and not the truth!
Can any of you climate deniers point to one scientific organization which shares your view on AGW?

Why not?

Can any of you climate deniers point to one scientific organization which shares your view on AGW?

Why not?
Of course there are more climatistas that deniers! That's how effective that has been.
Now I proved to you a few comments ago that the 1.53° increase is off by 25%! And it is supported by these scientists!
But you instead of reading the alternate opinions still want to believe as the early Europeans that the Earth was flat because most people believed that. Just 66 percent of millennials firmly believe that the Earth is round,” read the summary from the pollster YouGov. Kids today, right?
Now these are "experts"?
Few have underscored the threat more than student climate activist Greta Thunberg and Green New Deal sponsor Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The latter said, “The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change.” Says Thunberg in her new book, “Around 2030 we will be in a position to set off an irreversible chain reaction beyond human control that will lead to the end of our civilization as we know it.”
A letter signed by over 50 leading members of the American Meteorological Society warned about the policies promoted by environmental pressure groups. “The policy initiatives derive from highly uncertain scientific theories. They are based on the unsupported assumption that catastrophic global warming follows from the burning of fossil fuel and requires immediate action. We do not agree.”

The climate is the most complex system on Earth. Is it really possible to project with any precision what it will be like 20, 40, or even 100 years from now? Steve Koonin, former Undersecretary for Science in the Obama Administration, challenges the confident assumptions of climate alarmists.

Finally you tell me why these two politicians who fervently support "climate change"... remember when Al Gore predicted this:
In January, 2006 — when promoting his Oscar-winning (yes, Oscar-winning) documentary, An Inconvenient Truth — Gore declared that unless we took “drastic measures” to reduce greenhouse gasses, the world would reach a “point of no return” in a mere ten years. He called it a “true planetary emergency.” Well, the ten years passed today, we’re still here, and the climate activists have postponed the apocalypse. Again.
Oh and by the way Gore is worth over $300 million through
“consensus within the scientific community that increasing the global temperature by more than 2oC will likely cause devastating and irreversible damage to the planet.” And where it comes to promulgating and capitalizing upon carbon-climate-crazed sociopolitical pressure, you would be hard-pressed to find two better authorities.
He stated: “It is built around the charismatic presence of the ex-vice president Al Gore, whose crusade is to persuade the world of the dangers of climate change caused by global warming…It is now common ground that this is not simply a science film- although it is based substantially on science research and opinion, but it is [clearly] a political film.”
And of course here is Obama's ocean front property... I thought the oceans will rise???

ObamaOceanhome.png

Of course there are more climatistas that deniers! That's how effective that has been.
Now I proved to you a few comments ago that the 1.53° increase is off by 25%! And it is supported by these scientists!
But you instead of reading the alternate opinions still want to believe as the early Europeans that the Earth was flat because most people believed that. Just 66 percent of millennials firmly believe that the Earth is round,” read the summary from the pollster YouGov. Kids today, right?
Now these are "experts"?
Few have underscored the threat more than student climate activist Greta Thunberg and Green New Deal sponsor Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The latter said, “The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change.” Says Thunberg in her new book, “Around 2030 we will be in a position to set off an irreversible chain reaction beyond human control that will lead to the end of our civilization as we know it.”
A letter signed by over 50 leading members of the American Meteorological Society warned about the policies promoted by environmental pressure groups. “The policy initiatives derive from highly uncertain scientific theories. They are based on the unsupported assumption that catastrophic global warming follows from the burning of fossil fuel and requires immediate action. We do not agree.”

The climate is the most complex system on Earth. Is it really possible to project with any precision what it will be like 20, 40, or even 100 years from now? Steve Koonin, former Undersecretary for Science in the Obama Administration, challenges the confident assumptions of climate alarmists.

Finally you tell me why these two politicians who fervently support "climate change"... remember when Al Gore predicted this:
In January, 2006 — when promoting his Oscar-winning (yes, Oscar-winning) documentary, An Inconvenient Truth — Gore declared that unless we took “drastic measures” to reduce greenhouse gasses, the world would reach a “point of no return” in a mere ten years. He called it a “true planetary emergency.” Well, the ten years passed today, we’re still here, and the climate activists have postponed the apocalypse. Again.
Oh and by the way Gore is worth over $300 million through
“consensus within the scientific community that increasing the global temperature by more than 2oC will likely cause devastating and irreversible damage to the planet.” And where it comes to promulgating and capitalizing upon carbon-climate-crazed sociopolitical pressure, you would be hard-pressed to find two better authorities.
He stated: “It is built around the charismatic presence of the ex-vice president Al Gore, whose crusade is to persuade the world of the dangers of climate change caused by global warming…It is now common ground that this is not simply a science film- although it is based substantially on science research and opinion, but it is [clearly] a political film.”
And of course here is Obama's ocean front property... I thought the oceans will rise???

View attachment 735135
Do you have answer or not.

Why not.

Do you have answer or not.

Why not.
Yes. Bias. As more and more time passes and sea level rise stays the same as it’s been for 6,000 years, you’ll be hearing more and more opposition and they will all say they had doubts but the bias within the climate clique and fear of reprisal kept them quiet until the evidence against it became undeniable.

Time is not in your side.

Yes. Bias. As more and more time passes and sea level rise stays the same as it’s been for 6,000 years, you’ll be hearing more and more opposition and they will all say they had doubts but the bias within the climate clique and fear of reprisal kept them quiet until the evidence against it became undeniable.

Time is not in your side.
Time is now and so are the facts.

Why would no scientific organization not back your denier position? Bias?

Against what, all observed facts.

Time is now and so are the facts.

Why would no scientific organization not back your denier position? Bias?

Against what, all observed facts.
I already told you why. They are biased but time is against them.

Sea levels are not rising at an incremental rate. Temperatures have flattened. It’s only a matter of time.

Tell me more about the catastrophes you believe will happen? Because I’ll rub that in your face too.

I already told you why. They are biased but time is against them.
Time has already proved the AGW position.

You’re just wasting time before posting about Hunter Biden’s dick.

Time has already proved the AGW position.

You’re just wasting time before posting about Hunter Biden’s dick.
No it hasn’t. Tell me more about all these climate disasters that haven’t happened.

Forum List

Back