I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were gone?

Better part of a year. Busy at work, defying governor Whitless' orders and generally making the world a better place.
maxresdefault.jpg

. . . ah yes. . . there we see you. . . there in the mohawk. . . :heehee:

You were gone?

Better part of a year. Busy at work, defying governor Whitless' orders and generally making the world a better place.
maxresdefault.jpg

You're more correct than you might have guessed. I never owned a firearm before last year. Mrs. Liberty has a concealed carry permit now. I still have to take the class. Buying bullets is a job and a half. Glock 42, can use 380s.

You were gone?

maxresdefault.jpg

You're more correct than you might have guessed. I never owned a firearm before last year. Mrs. Liberty has a concealed carry permit now. I still have to take the class. Buying bullets is a job and a half. Glock 42, can use 380s.
The gun display at our local Fleet Farm is wiped out along with all the ammo.
Liberals are awesome gun sellers.

You were gone?

maxresdefault.jpg

I know absolutely nothing about guns. I never had much interest in them.

I got a buddy that is a "gun nut" as they term them though. He is always talking to me about his hobby though. He has one of those work benches in his basement for building guns and . . . I don't know what you call it, refilling ammunition? Or making it? Some sort of press to take empty cartridges and reuse them to lower costs. . . .

If you really love shooting and the sport, there are ways to do it on the cheap it appears.

I didn't even know you could do that. It did open my eyes to how absurd a lot of these gun grabber laws wishes are though. If folks want, they will find a way. . it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back