I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Kamala Harris is going to confiscate all your guns and ammo

Q told me so

I expect as much from a traitor of America. Just ignore the Constitution. You really need to look at what happened here in Michigan. Law enforcement of almost every county did not and will not enforce unconstitutional orders. When they did, they lost in court.

Q told me so

I expect as much from a traitor of America. Just ignore the Constitution. You really need to look at what happened here in Michigan. Law enforcement of almost every county did not and will not enforce unconstitutional orders. When they did, they lost in court.

I saw Michigan when TRUMPthugs tried to kill the Governor

You missed all the fun with Trump losing and then trying to forcefully overthrow the election

Really? I guess I did miss that. Never once saw Trump lead a group into the Capital. Never once heard him tell anyone to do that. You are a sheep of MSM. Good sheep.
Tell them?
Read the signs

1612732411575.jpeg

You were gone?

Better part of a year. Busy at work, defying governor Whitless' orders and generally making the world a better place.
maxresdefault.jpg

. . . ah yes. . . there we see you. . . there in the mohawk. . . :heehee:

You're more correct than you might have guessed. I never owned a firearm before last year. Mrs. Liberty has a concealed carry permit now. I still have to take the class. Buying bullets is a job and a half. Glock 42, can use 380s.
The gun display at our local Fleet Farm is wiped out along with all the ammo.
Liberals are awesome gun sellers.

Q told me so
View attachment 454319
Works for me....

Now try to shoot in public, sell them or carry them
Your jackboots need some polish. Hop to it before your Gruppenführer sees you.

By the way, a certain mod might want to rethink his view that I was a problem here. In light of cancel culture, I think my point is made.

You missed all the fun with Trump losing and then trying to forcefully overthrow the election

Really? I guess I did miss that. Never once saw Trump lead a group into the Capital. Never once heard him tell anyone to do that. You are a sheep of MSM. Good sheep.
Tell them?
Read the signs

View attachment 454340
Antifa stole the signs.
Q tell you that?

Glad to see you Save. :kissykissy2:

How you can actually like Bones is a mystery to me. Evil, rotten, obnoxious, hateful, stalker, addict to her pills. But...you must have more insight than I do because I can't stand the bitch. However, it did take me years to finally slap her sorry ass on iggie. She fooled me. Maybe she is fooling you too. Her response to you in this thread (yes, I looked) shows that could be the case.

I find that using the ignore makes being here much more pleasant. Use it instead of leaving again, ok?

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back