I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was glad to see you then that last post...never figured you for an unamerican pos
What makes him "an unamerican pos?" :dunno:

Its okay MisterBeale, Bones is entitled to her opinion. Many people consider questioning the election results as unamerican. I consider it a sacred duty to insure future elections are fair to all parties.

I know absolutely nothing about guns. I never had much interest in them.

I got a buddy that is a "gun nut" as they term them though. He is always talking to me about his hobby though. He has one of those work benches in his basement for building guns and . . . I don't know what you call it, refilling ammunition? Or making it? Some sort of press to take empty cartridges and reuse them to lower costs. . . .

If you really love shooting and the sport, there are ways to do it on the cheap it appears.

I didn't even know you could do that. It did open my eyes to how absurd a lot of these gun grabber laws wishes are though. If folks want, they will find a way. . it appears.

We are purchasing a laser you put into the chamber and "shoot" at a target inside. Your cellphone camera records your shots. Saves ammo for things you need to kill.

i was glad to see you then that last post...never figured you for an unamerican pos
What makes him "an unamerican pos?" :dunno:

Its okay MisterBeale, Bones is entitled to her opinion. Many people consider questioning the election results as unamerican. I consider it a sacred duty to insure future elections are fair to all parties.
Ah. . . that.

Yeah.

I am sure she has questioned election results in other nations at times before. I wonder if she read that article in TIME where they admitted to the conspiracy? :dunno:

You were gone?

Better part of a year. Busy at work, defying governor Whitless' orders and generally making the world a better place.
maxresdefault.jpg

. . . ah yes. . . there we see you. . . there in the mohawk. . . :heehee:

You're more correct than you might have guessed. I never owned a firearm before last year. Mrs. Liberty has a concealed carry permit now. I still have to take the class. Buying bullets is a job and a half. Glock 42, can use 380s.

I got a buddy that is a "gun nut" as they term them though. He is always talking to me about his hobby though. He has one of those work benches in his basement for building guns and . . . I don't know what you call it, refilling ammunition? Or making it? Some sort of press to take empty cartridges and reuse them to lower costs. . . .

If you really love shooting and the sport, there are ways to do it on the cheap it appears.

I didn't even know you could do that. It did open my eyes to how absurd a lot of these gun grabber laws wishes are though. If folks want, they will find a way. . it appears.
Reloading used to be a way to really reduce the costs of shooting, but the liberals have had a large effect on that too. I went down to price the cost of an RCBS press, brass tumbler, powder and bullets at Cabela's. The price of the bullets, primers and powder was no less than buying the mfr. rounds. Trouble is, you can't always find ammo. That is the reason I stock up when it is available.

You were gone?

Better part of a year. Busy at work, defying governor Whitless' orders and generally making the world a better place.
maxresdefault.jpg

You're more correct than you might have guessed. I never owned a firearm before last year. Mrs. Liberty has a concealed carry permit now. I still have to take the class. Buying bullets is a job and a half. Glock 42, can use 380s.
The gun display at our local Fleet Farm is wiped out along with all the ammo.
Liberals are awesome gun sellers.
Only ammo at ours was few boxes of 50 bmg

We are purchasing a laser you put into the chamber and "shoot" at a target inside. Your cellphone camera records your shots. Saves ammo for things you need to kill.
Dry firing is good practice.

You were gone?

maxresdefault.jpg

I hear Kamala Harris is going to confiscate all your guns and ammo

Q told me so

You were gone?

maxresdefault.jpg

Q told me so
1612730231299.png

No, I didn't.

You were gone?

maxresdefault.jpg

Q told me so
DFD472A9-F835-4FA8-9D32-BE83B9714778.jpeg

You were gone?

maxresdefault.jpg

Q told me so
View attachment 454319
Works for me....

Now try to shoot in public, sell them or carry them

You were gone?

maxresdefault.jpg

Q told me so
View attachment 454319
Works for me....

Now try to shoot in public, sell them or carry them

Still have you old uniform?

1612731675500.png

Just remember...

"snitches get stitches"

You were gone?

maxresdefault.jpg

Q told me so
View attachment 454319
lake levels rise guns lost boating accidents.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back