I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were gone?

Better part of a year. Busy at work, defying governor Whitless' orders and generally making the world a better place.
maxresdefault.jpg

. . . ah yes. . . there we see you. . . there in the mohawk. . . :heehee:

You're more correct than you might have guessed. I never owned a firearm before last year. Mrs. Liberty has a concealed carry permit now. I still have to take the class. Buying bullets is a job and a half. Glock 42, can use 380s.
The gun display at our local Fleet Farm is wiped out along with all the ammo.
Liberals are awesome gun sellers.

That they are. Ammo will be tough to get though. Biden can't take your guns but he can make it hard to get ammo unless you reload your own.

You were gone?

Better part of a year. Busy at work, defying governor Whitless' orders and generally making the world a better place.
maxresdefault.jpg

. . . ah yes. . . there we see you. . . there in the mohawk. . . :heehee:

You're more correct than you might have guessed. I never owned a firearm before last year. Mrs. Liberty has a concealed carry permit now. I still have to take the class. Buying bullets is a job and a half. Glock 42, can use 380s.
The gun display at our local Fleet Farm is wiped out along with all the ammo.
Liberals are awesome gun sellers.

That they are. Ammo will be tough to get though. Biden can't take your guns but he can make it hard to get ammo unless you reload your own.
Had a friend help with reloads for my rare 41 mag Rugar Liberty Edition revolver. Took 18 months to get the brass on back order.
Even hard to get the materials for reloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back