I'm just going to flat out say this....

So basically you want America to be all white? And the cancer you speak of is diversity.
"Diversity" is a cancer. Societies all function better when the culture is homogenous.

The world wold be a better place if you could go to England and see ENGLISH people. To France and experience FRENCH culture -- not worry about being assaulted by violent Muslims.

Amen!!!
Why the hell would I want to go to mexico these days,I see all of em I can stand in Houston.

Screw muslim immigrants,screw mexican/south american immigrants and screw blacks in the inner cities and their murder rate.
Get rid of all these cancers in America and we lead the world in low murder rate and we excel in productivity.

I'm tired of the cancer in America.

Wow, you're so brave to show your true colors. Amazing. What an absolute scumbag you are.

So basically you want America to be all white? And the cancer you speak of is diversity.
"Diversity" is a cancer. Societies all function better when the culture is homogenous.

Diversity fails in cultures populated by racist cretins, such as yourself. They flourish in liberal areas where people don't give a fuck what color skin you are, and in fact enjoy the variety different culture brings, like in Los Angeles.

The world wold be a better place if you could go to England and see ENGLISH people. To France and experience FRENCH culture -- not worry about being assaulted by violent Muslims.

The world would be a better place if you played in traffic.

Screw muslim immigrants,screw mexican/south american immigrants and screw blacks in the inner cities and their murder rate.
Get rid of all these cancers in America and we lead the world in low murder rate and we excel in productivity.

The fact that so many people agree with this idiot's comments is iron clad proof that most of the Trump supporters on this board are unabashed racists. I don't know why they pretend they are not racists.

What havent we tried? oh yeah, work with a take home pay that they could support a family on (with a little help from government assistance) what do we have to lose? nothing. Give them jobs so they can see a way out of the shithole they are currently stuck in
The government does that. The only reason we have a black middle class is because of the quota of government jobs given to minorities.

Unfortunately, the private sector doesn't work that way. If anyone wants a job, they have to show up on time, put in a days work, respect their coworkers and customers.

"We" can't just "give" jobs to those with out basic English skills, no work ethic and showing up for a job with pants on the ground

Wow, you're so brave to show your true colors. Amazing. What an absolute scumbag you are.

Nice to know you support illegal immigration,muslime terrorist and black inner city crime.

The fact that so many people agree with this idiot's comments is iron clad proof that most of the Trump supporters on this board are unabashed racists. I don't know why they pretend they are not racists.

Nah...it just proves progressive pricks such as yourself are finally getting put in your place.

Cyd0ZJdXEAA76HP.jpg
This is about COLONIZING THE LIBERAL WEST, not taking care of "rapeugees"

You anti American fucks have pushed the American people to the breaking point. Anything that happens from here on out is on you.
Enjoy the ride asswipe.

believe there is more to life than this life and that something happens after we die, but belief in something beyond does not equate to some mythical all powerful God of whom you hav
The fact that YOU exist proves there is a God

"The fool says in his heart, there is no God"

Nah...it just proves progressive pricks such as yourself are finally getting put in your place.

Got it, racist. I would have more respect for your worthless goober ass if you just admitted what you really are.

I'm just going to flat out say this: Herewegoagain is a racist piece of shit.

/thread

Got it, racist. I would have more respect for your worthless goober ass if you just admitted what you really are.

I admit I hate *******(which of course are different than black people),wetbacks,muslime terrorist and white trash.

We need to clean up America,plane and simple.

As far as the racist accusation...I'm an equal opportunity hater.
If you're trash you're trash.

Oh...and I was engaged to an American of hispanic descent and I had nothing but respect for her and her family. Her grandfather came here legally and her father served in the U.S. Navy.
They were the epitome of immigrants that are great for America.

Diversity fails in cultures populated by racist cretins, such as yourself. They flourish in liberal areas where people don't give a fuck what color skin you are, and in fact enjoy the variety different culture brings, like in Los Angeles.
Go to ANY no white nation and get back to me on their "diversity."

Try moving
I'm just going to flat out say this: Herewegoagain is a racist piece of shit.

/thread
Don't forget to call him a "faggot" like the other guy you disagreed with.

I love the "tolerance" of the libtard when he gets all righteously indignant.

Too bad he gives a pass to every other NONWHITE culture who wants to defend their own culture.

Ethnic "diversity" of Japan:

Japanese 98.5%, Koreans 0.5%, Chinese 0.4%, other 0.6%

Are you lovers of "diversity" upset with Japan for not polluting their culture with Mexicans, blacks, Arab muslims?

I want to see you voice the same contempt for these people as you do for the OP

Are you lovers of "diversity" upset with Japan for not polluting their culture with Mexicans, blacks, Arab muslims?

Do you think part of the reason for the lack of diversity is they are an island? I don't see too many Hispanics swimming thousands of miles to get there. Also, is it a bad thing Japan didn't import slaves from Africa?

I admit I hate *******(which of course are different than black people),wetbacks,muslime terrorist and white trash.

We need to clean up America,plane and simple.

As far as the racist accusation...I'm an equal opportunity hater.
If you're trash you're trash.

Oh...and I was engaged to an American of hispanic descent and I had nothing but respect for her and her family. Her grandfather came here legally and her father served in the U.S. Navy.
They were the epitome of immigrants that are great for America.

We need to clean up America by getting rid of racist dickheads like you. You and all you racist Trumpkin fucks are leading this country to destruction.

You want to whine about minorities and ignore much bigger problems in this country, like Wall Street blowing a $13 trillion hole in our economy back in 2008 with their reckless gambling in the derivatives market. I guess since Wall Street bankers are mostly rich white guys that makes it OK. You're fucking blind.

Do you think part of the reason for the lack of diversity is they are an island? I don't see too many Hispanics swimming thousands of miles to get there. Also, is it a bad thing Japan didn't import slaves from Africa?

You believe that being an island is the reason? So is UK, So is Australia.

Maybe it's food...

Forum List

Back