I'm no Trump fan; so thanx left-wingers for piling on him!!!!!

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
keep up the good work!!!! ;)
the sooner he' sout of the race the better; it's a LONG WAY to the nomination

Yup and just all the Trump threads on here show how worried they are about the man.

If they thought he was all show and no go they wouldn't bother.

Should be interesting. LOL

How's it smell so far up Obama's butthole communist? Does Trump scare you THAT badly?!

He has the answers, and YOU'RE scared to death of the questions!!!

How's it smell so far up Obama's butthole communist? Does Trump scare you THAT badly?!

Hahaha. You people fall for anything that makes you think you have discovered the solution for America, in this case just another loud mouthed bully. There are 174 days to go before the Iowa Caucuses. At this point in 2007, Rudy Giuliani led the pack and in 2011, Mitt Romney did the same. How did that turn out for you? Hell, you go back far enough and Ross Perot was making people drool all over themselves. Here's the clicker, Trump is at 32%, Cruz is at 14% and Ben Carson is at 10% or so that's more than 50% support. How do you coalesce around a moderate when Trump flares out? I suggest you look for alternatives quick because in a few more months you won't have anything that will get off the pad.

Hahaha. You people fall for anything that makes you think you have discovered the solution for America, in this case just another loud mouthed bully. There are 174 days to go before the Iowa Caucuses. At this point in 2007, Rudy Giuliani led the pack and in 2011, Mitt Romney did the same. How did that turn out for you? Hell, you go back far enough and Ross Perot was making people drool all over themselves. Here's the clicker, Trump is at 32%, Cruz is at 14% and Ben Carson is at 10% or so that's more than 50% support. How do you coalesce around a moderate when Trump flares out? I suggest you look for alternatives quick because in a few more months you won't have anything that will get off the pad.
How does it feel to look that stupid?

But wait...I thought that democrats "piling" on him is what's making him so "popular".

Geez get your narrative straight won't y'all's?

Sounds to me like you're hoping Trump flares out.

Won't it be interesting if Trump gets the GOP nomination and "What difference does it make?" Hilbat gets the Dem Nomination?

Very interesting.

Won't it be interesting if Trump gets the GOP nomination and "What difference does it make?" Hilbat gets the Dem Nomination?

Very interesting.

Interesting? More like a trouncing that will finally knock down Goldwater's record.

LMAO I doubt Hilbat can get the nomination. She's got so much baggage she can't see the fucking door.

She's not well liked and I think she's the one who would get trounced if the DNC nominates her. Which I doubt.

Very interesting.
If those two make it as the nominees, I know that I will be getting at least one vote for President.

It must be comforting to know that you will never have to fear dying of brain cancer.

It must be comforting to know that you will never have to fear dying of brain cancer.

im comforted knowing nothing you say means anything to me

;)

Oh come on NYc. It is easy to get confused on who support Trump and who thinks he is scum.

For instance, Grampa M detest Trump!! I got called out for 'defending' Trump by saying M. Kelly is in love with Trump!

It has turned into a big fight over Trump and no one knows who is on which side!! This is crazy fun!!

Go Trump Go

Very interesting.

I'm just stating the facts and making a good guess how this pans out. I have no dog in this fight.

im comforted knowing nothing you say means anything to me

;)
Well we all know the reason for that Ms brainless.

Forum List

Back