I’m not sure why progressive policies aren’t common sense to anyone

Why would you think Trump has anything to do with the well-being of workers? That’s just stupid.

Thank you for sharing!

The Seasonally adjusted numbers for June, July and August of 2019 were all 3.7% below the 4.0%, 3.9% and 3.9% of 2018 and the 4.4%, 4.3%, and 4.4% of 2017.

Current U.S. Unemployment Rate Chart
Oh you mean the rate that was already falling before Trump? We’ve had job growth ever since mid 2009 lol

What we had was the slowest recovery since WWII. The jobs that were created were lower paying and non-skilled jobs. It's common sense that you can't expect manufacturers to open their wallets wide when you have a President raising their taxes, attacking and closing down businesses, threatening them with possible higher fuel costs, and creating expensive business regulations.
We also had the biggest recession since WWII. Why you people are lost on that logic is beyond me.

I don't buy it was the biggest recession. I was an adult and lived through both the Reagan and Obama recession. During the Reagan recession, there were not even any McDonald's jobs available. It also lasted much longer than the Obama recession.
You really should call it the Bush recession because it started under him. And you’re right. It was short. It ended in mid 2009. We were losing 100,000s of jobs per month until it started to taper off.

The specific policies do vary, but the overall goal is that no one working 40 hours a week should live in poverty. 3 people own more wealth than the bottom 50% of Americans. Doesn’t that bother republicans? 78% of workers in contrast, live paycheck to paycheck. Does anyone actually think the GOP will do anything about this?

American progressive politics have nothing to do with communism and paying everyone the same regardless of the work. It’s about strengthening the middle class and helping to alleviate poverty.

The government shutdown spotlights a bigger issue: 78% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck

The 3 Richest Americans Hold More Wealth Than Bottom 50% Of The Country, Study Finds
If "progressive policies" ONLY dealt with those real issues and healthcare and college education for me then yeah it would be common sense but it doesn't. These morons want 15$ an hour THEN they cheer when more invaders who will work for 5$ an hour are allowed to FLOOD the country....they want their cake and want to eat it as well. Doesn't work like that.
Why would progressives cheer that? We don’t want them coming here illegally, but they should be treated humanely. Those seeking asylum - which is legal whether you like it or not - should be treated accordingly. This is about basic human decency.
And that's when ALL of them claim asylum! No invaders should not be treated humanely. They are the enemy and should be treated as such. Even ONE more invader undercuts an American trying to live the middle class life by doing their job for half of the rate or more the American will do it for.

The specific policies do vary, but the overall goal is that no one working 40 hours a week should live in poverty. 3 people own more wealth than the bottom 50% of Americans. Doesn’t that bother republicans? 78% of workers in contrast, live paycheck to paycheck. Does anyone actually think the GOP will do anything about this?

American progressive politics have nothing to do with communism and paying everyone the same regardless of the work. It’s about strengthening the middle class and helping to alleviate poverty.

The government shutdown spotlights a bigger issue: 78% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck

The 3 Richest Americans Hold More Wealth Than Bottom 50% Of The Country, Study Finds
If "progressive policies" ONLY dealt with those real issues and healthcare and college education for me then yeah it would be common sense but it doesn't. These morons want 15$ an hour THEN they cheer when more invaders who will work for 5$ an hour are allowed to FLOOD the country....they want their cake and want to eat it as well. Doesn't work like that.
Why would progressives cheer that? We don’t want them coming here illegally, but they should be treated humanely. Those seeking asylum - which is legal whether you like it or not - should be treated accordingly. This is about basic human decency.
And that's when ALL of them claim asylum! No invaders should not be treated humanely. They are the enemy and should be treated as such. Even ONE more invader undercuts an American trying to live the middle class life by doing their job for half of the rate or more the American will do it for.
They’ve been doing that for decades. You do know that right? Believe it or not these people are escaping persecution in their Home countries. I hate how faux Christian republicans are.

How about the policies of butthurt PC culture or allowing biological males to identify as females and compete Vs biological females in sports? How about shutting your mouth about the myth that is white privilege. How about acknowledging that wealthy people earned their money and created millions of jobs? How about you STFU with your holier than thou bullshit and respect disparate opinions?

They’ve been doing that for decades. You do know that right? Believe it or not these people are escaping persecution in their Home countries. I hate how faux Christian republicans are.
I am neither Christian Nor Republican...continue to make assumptions. They keep claiming asylum because its easier to stay in my country then.

What percentage of people coming illegally across our Southern border are LEGITIMATELY seeking asylum?
Lol right and as your graph states, this statistic hasn’t improved under Trump.

Why lie?

So who is stopping asylum? We still accept it, but you have to apply for it at your US embassy instead of sneaking in here. We also have a new criteria for asylum. You can't asylum shop. If you were offered asylum once you left your country by another country (namely Mexico) then you can't trade that asylum offer in for a better one in the US.

If you were truly being persecuted by your country, then you escaped that persecution once you crossed the border of that country.

So who is stopping asylum? We still accept it, but you have to apply for it at your US embassy instead of sneaking in here. We also have a new criteria for asylum. You can't asylum shop. If you were offered asylum once you left your country by another country (namely Mexico) then you can't trade that asylum offer in for a better one in the US.

If you were truly being persecuted by your country, then you escaped that persecution once you crossed the border of that country.
Well we aren’t doing that are we? Kids get separated from their parents and are in camps on the tax payer’s dime. Have you noticed that there is no plan to release these kids?

Thank you for sharing!

The Seasonally adjusted numbers for June, July and August of 2019 were all 3.7% below the 4.0%, 3.9% and 3.9% of 2018 and the 4.4%, 4.3%, and 4.4% of 2017.

Current U.S. Unemployment Rate Chart
Oh you mean the rate that was already falling before Trump? We’ve had job growth ever since mid 2009 lol

What we had was the slowest recovery since WWII. The jobs that were created were lower paying and non-skilled jobs. It's common sense that you can't expect manufacturers to open their wallets wide when you have a President raising their taxes, attacking and closing down businesses, threatening them with possible higher fuel costs, and creating expensive business regulations.
We also had the biggest recession since WWII. Why you people are lost on that logic is beyond me.

I don't buy it was the biggest recession. I was an adult and lived through both the Reagan and Obama recession. During the Reagan recession, there were not even any McDonald's jobs available. It also lasted much longer than the Obama recession.
You really should call it the Bush recession because it started under him. And you’re right. It was short. It ended in mid 2009. We were losing 100,000s of jobs per month until it started to taper off.

Call it anybody's recession you like, but the truth is that was a walk in the park compared to the Reagan recession (if you want to play that game, call it the Carter recession). I should know. As a stupid kid, I quit my job without having another in the works. There was absolutely no place to work at that time, not even McDonald's.

Well we aren’t doing that are we? Kids get separated from their parents and are in camps on the tax payer’s dime. Have you noticed that there is no plan to release these kids?

Yes, you get separated from your so-called parents once you cross the border. What do you think happens to American kids when their parent goes to prison?

Most of the kids eventually end up with family members already here. Or they are placed as adoption with people from their own country already here.

But thanks to Trump's great work, we have many less of those kids crossing the border. In fact, there has been a 60% reduction of border crossers since May of this year mostly due to Trump holding Mexico accountable for them getting to our border.

Tell us how you would fix it? We are not Scandanavia or similar. And they have issues also.

Once again, what percentage of people coming across our Southern Border are legitimate asylum seekers?

Call it anybody's recession you like, but the truth is that was a walk in the park compared to the Reagan recession (if you want to play that game, call it the Carter recession). I should know. As a stupid kid, I quit my job without having another in the works. There was absolutely no place to work at that time, not even McDonald's.
Okay how about this? You compare the amount of jobs lost per month between Reagan’s recession and Bush’s. It is staggering.

Progressive policy is socialism. Its worthless.

Probably because what you think is common sense, is, in reality, batshit crazy.

I question your statistics that 78% percent of workers live check to check. That aside, America only guarantees that you live free but that means you are free to make bad decisions for yourself. Unfortunately a large percentage of Americans do just that.

Exactly. How does the "progressive government" propose to control the fact that people these days tend to live beyond their means instead of saving?

Well look at red states. 150 years of conservative policies taking care of red states and like Appalachia . And each and every one is a terrible disaster.

Republicans like to blame that on minority populations in their states. Then you look at really bad terrible disasters like Kentucky and West Virginia which are like 90 and 94% white and five of the 10 poorest counties in the country are between those two states.
That’s how terrible republican policies are.

I question your statistics that 78% percent of workers live check to check. That aside, America only guarantees that you live free but that means you are free to make bad decisions for yourself. Unfortunately a large percentage of Americans do just that.

Exactly. How does the "progressive government" propose to control the fact that people these days tend to live beyond their means instead of saving?
Republicans actually believe that shoveling the wealth of the nation to the top 1% will make a better America.
Republicans believe that regulations are terrible. I suspect they even want to get rid of auto insurance and speed limits.
Every time or a republican is in power you get disasters like George Bush and Ronald Reagan.
Look at the economy Republicans handed Obama. And they try to blame that terrible economy on the Democrats.
They don’t know how to take responsibility for any of their wrongdoing.

Republicans actually believe that shoveling the wealth of the nation to the top 1% will make a better America.
Republicans believe that regulations are terrible. I suspect they even want to get rid of auto insurance and speed limits.
Every time or a republican is in power you get disasters like George Bush and Ronald Reagan.
Look at the economy Republicans handed Obama. And they try to blame that terrible economy on the Democrats.
They don’t know how to take responsibility for any of their wrongdoing.
At best capitalism will let 90% of the population live in some comfort. We have a hybrid socialism style/capitalism system. Our working class used to be closer in wages but over the decades a disparaging difference evolved. The lowest wages are to far from government/monopoly/trade union/etc. Who are overcompensated because the taxpayer not in these jobs pay through the roof. Several years agI read firemen retiring from Houston and Dallas with a payout program and pensions after four years were millionaires. This is stupid and not sustainable. The ten per cent that do not live good at all may live with some of the working class or may be real low working class or have little or nothing. You see it in neighborhoods with dilapidated homes or many living in a home or apartment or even in the streets. Social Security/Medicare has helped but it has also taxed people hugely. We have high taxes/high taxes that are hidden and massive fees and fines. We are a richer nation also as others are much poorer with lower amounts of people living comfortably. Your globalism lust is making our nation poorer also. As we are slowly absorbed into world government our infrastructure has also been sent away. We logically must become poorer because much of the world is poorer and we are losing our independence. You can argue about the one per cent. And at some point they will be taxed more. But it won't really help as much as you may think. Many may leave to cheaper environs and all who agree with you seem to not donate all of their wealth to the cause. They just talk.

LefTard Logic
“Listen here you greedy fucks...I want and need more free shit...and I demand more free shit for tens of millions of wetbacks too DAMNIT. If you hard working, self funded, positive contributing lowlifes don’t see it my way...you have no common sense.”

Do you shameless begging pukes ever stop to listen to your pathetic selves?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back