I'm on hold for more than an hour to change my Obamacare coverage...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Can there be any doubt that putting the government in charge of our healthcare was a really stupid idea?

First of all you're an idiot for being on hold for an hour....but you already knew that...

Second, are you on hold with the federal government, state agency or a private insurer???

You wait for the very last day to call? Do you also call the IRS on April 15th?

You wait for the very last day to call? Do you also call the IRS on April 15th?

Excuses, excuses, excuses

Your dear leader Obama is a complete failure... thus, Obamacare fails

-Geaux

I called on an earlier day to take my ex-wife off my insurance policy, and they told me I had to wait until the last day of the month. I told them this was very bad customer service, and he said he was sorry, but there was nothing they could do.

I called on an earlier day to take my ex-wife off my insurance policy, and they told me I had to wait until the last day of the month. I told them this was very bad customer service, and he said he was sorry, but there was nothing they could do.
When I was in Cali, my niece from Kauai needed to go to urgent care. I called to ask if they took her insurance. Funny enough, they responded with the easiest answer.... and that was

We take anything accept Kaiser and Obamacare

LMAO

-Geaux

When I was in Cali, my niece from Kauai needed to go to urgent care. I called to ask if they took her insurance. Funny enough, they responded with the easiest answer.... and that was

LMAO

-Geaux
Good.

Couldn'ta happened to a more deserving sos.

Hate to tell you dude, but the government has some very specific rules when it comes to spouses and benefits. And, in many cases, they have to comply with rules when it comes to times for doing various things.

I remember in the early 90's when I was stationed with VFA-131 and some AME2 decided to get divorced and married on the same day. He then brought his new wife in and wanted to update his Record of Emergency Data, which lists family members and all that. Unfortunately, because the idiot did both things on the same day, the eligibility of his wife went through 2400 of the day of his divorce, and his new wife's eligibility date was actually the day AFTER he'd been married (0001 the following day). Yeah, I know, the rule was kinda screwed, but that is the way it had to go. He was pissed about it, but I told him it was his own fault, because practically nobody gets divorced and married on the same day.

Hate to tell you dude, but the government has some very specific rules when it comes to spouses and benefits. And, in many cases, they have to comply with rules when it comes to times for doing various things.

I remember in the early 90's when I was stationed with VFA-131 and some AME2 decided to get divorced and married on the same day. He then brought his new wife in and wanted to update his Record of Emergency Data, which lists family members and all that. Unfortunately, because the idiot did both things on the same day, the eligibility of his wife went through 2400 of the day of his divorce, and his new wife's eligibility date was actually the day AFTER he'd been married (0001 the following day). Yeah, I know, the rule was kinda screwed, but that is the way it had to go. He was pissed about it, but I told him it was his own fault, because practically nobody gets divorced and married on the same day.

No different than corporate insurance, there are always hoops.

I did not "divorce and remarry" on the same day. All I'm asking is to have my soon to be ex-wife taken off the policy, and they couldn't handle that routine request. They told me I had to wait until the end of the month, and now I'm on hold and the recording said it would be an hour.

I did not "divorce and remarry" on the same day. All I'm asking is to have my soon to be ex-wife taken off the policy, and they couldn't handle that routine request. They told me I had to wait until the end of the month, and now I'm on hold and the recording said it would be an hour.

And no company ever had you wait on a phone I'll bet.

LMAO

-Geaux

Tall tale.

Forum List

Back