I'm Proud to be an Extremist

Pretty simple. When one votes for the very people who will make your existence worse, (democrat / Leninist ideologues), that is a self-destructive, self-loathing act.
You stopped short of articulating just how democrats voting for democrats will make their existence worse. :dunno: I asked for something simple, you couldn't even do that.

You stopped short of articulating just how democrats voting for democrats will make their existence worse. :dunno: I asked for something simple, you couldn't even do that.
I tried to give you a simple answer and that was too difficult for you. How is anyone’ existence better with record inflation, record illegal immigration with Biden- Harris turning murderers, rapists and Islamic terrorists loose on the American public?

I tried to give you a simple answer and that was too difficult for you. How is anyone’ existence better with record inflation, record illegal immigration with Biden- Harris turning murderers, rapists and Islamic terrorists loose on the American public?
All I see is the standard magaturd talking points. You aren't a democrat. So why pretend to speak for them? :dunno: You don't seem to have any qualifications.

All I see is the standard magaturd talking points. You aren't a democrat. So why pretend to speak for them? :dunno: You don't seem to have any qualifications.
What I see is your cowardly retreat. After begging for an explanation to a prior post, You couldn’t refute a single point I made so you had no choice but to do a humiliating skedaddle.

What I see is your cowardly retreat. After begging for an explanation to a prior post, You couldn’t refute a single point I made so you had no choice but to do a humiliating skedaddle.
I refute everything you say because you're not a democrat. You can't speak to how they think, or how they vote. Therefore, you should probably shut the fuck up, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back