I'm Proud to be an Extremist

^^^^ a pile of ignorant projection.^^^ Almost humorous, but in the end low class, baseless vomit from vermin. It's all a lib does. From the empty heads of fools, spew lies, puked forth from souless dembots. They make us all less intelligent. Their stupidity has no bounds.
Translation: Don't say bad things about my favorite orange bag O' shit! (It triggers me and makes me cry and wet my panties)

In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

The left (especially some of them here) don't realize that they've used the term racist, extremists, white supremacist, whoever the victim is this week-phobe, that those slurs are now meaningless and a sign of the weakness of their positions. This country can recover under another Trump term (though it won't be easy with leftist violence and obstruction).

The left (especially some of them here) don't realize that they've used the term racist, extremists, white supremacist, whoever the victim is this week-phobe, that those slurs are now meaningless and a sign of the weakness of their positions. This country can recover under another Trump term (though it won't be easy with leftist violence and obstruction).
In other words, your positions and entire political identity are rather weak. Sorry for your luck. :rolleyes:

In other words, your positions and entire political identity are rather weak. Sorry for your luck. :rolleyes:
No you retarded Dumbleweed. It means your pathetic insults are laughed at because you're so weak you can't defend your hero Harris. Weak? That's you in a nutshell. Nothing but hate and screeching because of terminal TDS. You fear strong conservative men because you can never be a strong man.

because you're so weak you can't defend your hero Harris
I'm not voting for Harris. Why are you insisting I defend her? :dunno:
You fear strong conservative men because you can never be a strong man.
You support an ex-liberal orange bag O' shit that acts like a soft, entitled little bitch 25/7. You do not get to lecture other men on their level of masculinity, as we can already ascertain yours. :auiqs.jpg:

You support an ex-liberal orange bag O' shit that acts like a soft, entitled little bitch 25/7. You do not get to lecture other men on their level of masculinity, as we can already ascertain yours. :auiqs.jpg:
And more TDS rambling. You support a hooker who got to her positions by getting on her back and on her knees. We know you're no man, as you gave up your manhood to go pee in the girls room like a good sheep. Any conservative male here is far more man than you'll ever be. Hell, my 6 year old is more man than you.

You sort of are if you're not voting at all.
Oh, I'm voting, but more interested in down ballot. If you don't know what that is, please read a book about how elections in our country work. You have the right to write in or abstain in your pick for every office.

Is this your first election?

And more TDS rambling. You support a hooker who got to her positions by getting on her back and on her knees. We know you're no man, as you gave up your manhood to go pee in the girls room like a good sheep. Any conservative male here is far more man than you'll ever be. Hell, my 6 year old is more man than you.
Yet, I'd likely best you in any physical situation or competition.

Oh, I'm voting, but more interested in down ballot. If you don't know what that is, please read a book about how elections in our country work. You have the right to write in or abstain in your pick for every office.

No I know what that is but that's still indirectly voting for Kamala Harris.

hahaha…you’re voting for that pole-puffing faggot with dblack ?
Bu but but…you swear you are heterosexual right?
IMG_2275.jpeg
?

The smart-ass lib needs the strong hand of government in his life.

Forum List

Back