I'm reading that Trump can build a wall with the money earmarked for military...

Doesnt matter

We will tear down the Great Wall of Trump as soon as he is gone

No repurpose, or whatever other spin word you choose to use. Trump will DEFEND the USA, with funds from the DEFENSE dept. Ho hum. Yawn*****

So Says You
So says the bill that Trump signed into law.
OH..... So you've read it????
Enough to feel confident in what I am talking about.

FY 2018 Omnibus
Actually once the money goes to the Pentagon the president has reasonable digression inherent in the Constitution.
It would break the law to transfer funding between agencies

No repurpose, or whatever other spin word you choose to use. Trump will DEFEND the USA, with funds from the DEFENSE dept. Ho hum. Yawn*****
Homeland Security

Mr Trump....Tear down that wall!
President Trump. Build that wall. (with an alligator moat + 5 rows of concertina wire) :biggrin:

upload_2018-3-26_13-48-17.jpeg
upload_2018-3-26_13-48-58.jpeg

So Says You
So says the bill that Trump signed into law.
OH..... So you've read it????
Enough to feel confident in what I am talking about.

FY 2018 Omnibus
Actually once the money goes to the Pentagon the president has reasonable digression inherent in the Constitution.
That would violate the separation of powers delineated in the constitution.

The wall is for the security of the United States so it could be described ad military appropriation.
Homeland security is separately funded
You just keep watching, OK ?

They're building it already >

corps3.png

1983621.jpg

images
news_feat-17435.jpeg

• U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
  • Wall monoliths under construction by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

Who do you think built these wall monoliths ?
Why do you lie?

That's the Army Corps of Engineers building flood walls in response to the failing flood walls during Katrina.

No wonder you offered no link to your tripe.

'Acceptable Risks'

We don’t need walls

Just expand work permits and jail employers who hire illegals

You think I am a "lefty" because unlike you I do not kiss Trumps ass.
No, I think you're a lefty because you take the liberal position on nearly every issue.

And yet you cannot name a single one.

Pull your head out of Trumps ass, you are losing oxygen fast

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I don't jump through hoops for shitstains like you. Besides, everyone already knows where you're coming from.

Why do you lie?

That's the Army Corps of Engineers building flood walls in response to the failing flood walls during Katrina.

'Acceptable Risks'
I know what they are, so what ?

Flood walls, invasion walls, any kind of walls - they're for defense of the American people. Get it ? And you can read the link all you like. There's no contradiction. None.

Why do you lie?

'Acceptable Risks'
I know what they are, so what. Flood walls, invasion walls, any kind of walls - they're for defense of the American people. Get it ? And youcan read the link all you like. There's no contradiction. None.
They are not the same, ya conservative liar.

Forum List

Back