I'm reading that Trump can build a wall with the money earmarked for military...

I am reading this from so many on twitter They suggest as it is an omnibus, it is ongoign resolution and only "recommended" to be spent a particular way, but the president has leeway. They said Oama did this very thing when he was president.

So, is this true? Even if it isn't true per se, what is stopping Trump from rightfully deeming the border issue a National Security issue, as he did with tariffs and just build it with the funds? Who can stop him from making this decision?

Money can ONLY be spent for the purpose it was allocated. If Obama did that very thing, he was wrong. Trump would be just as wrong to mis-appropriate funds for that purpose.

Pos·se Com·i·ta·tus Act
ˌpäsē ˌkämiˈtādəs ˌakt/
noun
LAW
  1. a federal statute prohibiting use of the military in civilian law enforcement.
Dumb Ass trump probably has never heard of it.

Protecting our borders is not a role for the military. You mentioned that. Repeating an idiotic theory doesn't make it not idiotic

Enforcing civilian law is not a role for the military. You are the one repeating a idiotic theory. I am pointing out law.

You’re making a complete fool of your fooolish self bud. Clearly you don’t know the law.
You might want to read the Posse Comitatus Act once again....I think you’ve chosen to steer the act to fit your false narrative. You see, the National Guard isn't like the other military branches....the POTUS can use and deploy the Guard almost at will for almost ANY reason he deems necessary.
THINK ONCE FOOL and stop fucking yourself in public

It's unbelievably idiotic that the military isn't responsible for securing our borders, even for a leftist. They really do see whatever politicians tell them to see

Ignorance truly is bliss for scared, foolish LefTards.

My brother and I joke about how we should become Democrats so we don't have to do so much work thinking
i'm sure thinking is work for you

too bad it's so unproductive

Pos·se Com·i·ta·tus Act
ˌpäsē ˌkämiˈtādəs ˌakt/
noun
LAW
  1. a federal statute prohibiting use of the military in civilian law enforcement.

You might want to enlighten yourself a bit more there scholar.
Start with this......The Insurrection Act:
The Insurrection Act represents what is considered an acceptable use of soldiers: authorized by the President himself, as the ultimate tool through which the United States exercises its sovereign authority within its borders. Use of soldiers is a last resort; the President may only approve it under the Insurrection Act when he determines that the civil authorities are unwilling or unable to enforce the laws. The President must make a proclamation ordering those involved to disperse. But once the President has invoked the Insurrection Act, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply.

Pos·se Com·i·ta·tus Act
ˌpäsē ˌkämiˈtādəs ˌakt/
noun
LAW

The Insurrection Act represents what is considered an acceptable use of soldiers: authorized by the President himself, as the ultimate tool through which the United States exercises its sovereign authority within its borders. Use of soldiers is a last resort; the President may only approve it under the Insurrection Act when he determines that the civil authorities are unwilling or unable to enforce the laws. The President must make a proclamation ordering those involved to disperse. But once the President has invoked the Insurrection Act, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply.

Doesn't really matter since he cannot take money from the recently pass budget and place into general fund which he would be doing. He should have taken that $25 billion congress offered.

Pos·se Com·i·ta·tus Act
ˌpäsē ˌkämiˈtādəs ˌakt/
noun
LAW

The Insurrection Act does not apply. That would turn Trump into a dictator and he should definitely be impeached.

Pos·se Com·i·ta·tus Act
ˌpäsē ˌkämiˈtādəs ˌakt/
noun
LAW

The Insurrection Act does not apply. That would turn Trump into a dictator and he should definitely be impeached.

Oh come on you know anyone using an id of brokeloser don't know shit. Now watch him say he can buy us 50 times over, sure, he probably is in the unemployment line as we speak fight the very people he hates.

Pos·se Com·i·ta·tus Act
ˌpäsē ˌkämiˈtādəs ˌakt/
noun
LAW

Wrong again...The Insurrection Act DOES apply if your President says it does.
You and wetback lovers don’t get to make that call.

Enforcing civilian law is not a role for the military. You are the one repeating a idiotic theory. I am pointing out law.

You’re making a complete fool of your fooolish self bud. Clearly you don’t know the law.
You might want to read the Posse Comitatus Act once again....I think you’ve chosen to steer the act to fit your false narrative. You see, the National Guard isn't like the other military branches....the POTUS can use and deploy the Guard almost at will for almost ANY reason he deems necessary.
THINK ONCE FOOL and stop fucking yourself in public

It's unbelievably idiotic that the military isn't responsible for securing our borders, even for a leftist. They really do see whatever politicians tell them to see

Ignorance truly is bliss for scared, foolish LefTards.

My brother and I joke about how we should become Democrats so we don't have to do so much work thinking

How would that be any different than you are now?

rimshot_by_sagashiindustries.png

Kaz: Here you go, rimshot

Gator: Here you go, rimshot

wow, I'd say that's a new one, but wow, it isn't. Can you come up with your own material ever or is duh, dar, I'm going to repeat back to me what you said to me really all you have?

I am reading this from so many on twitter They suggest as it is an omnibus, it is ongoign resolution and only "recommended" to be spent a particular way, but the president has leeway. They said Oama did this very thing when he was president.

So, is this true? Even if it isn't true per se, what is stopping Trump from rightfully deeming the border issue a National Security issue, as he did with tariffs and just build it with the funds? Who can stop him from making this decision?

Sooo...like...twitter is your entire source of original information?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

It allows me to have an unfettered pulse of how people see issues, yes. Am I to rely only on "official sources"?

It allows me to have an unfettered pulse of how people see issues, yes. Am I to rely only on "official sources"?

Are they really people, or are they bots?

How can a person tell?

How can a person tell?

if they agree with you, they're real

if they don't, they're bots

How can a person tell?

So...you agree with me.

How can a person tell?

So...you agree with me.
not if i can help it

How can a person tell?

So...you agree with me.
not if i can help it

Now I am thinking about getting a twitter account....naw....

How can a person tell?

So...you agree with me.
not if i can help it

Now I am thinking about getting a twitter account....naw....

You don't need an account, just search for by names on twitter.com subject by using #politics or whatever is currently a topic. You will get posts from people, find an array of opinion. You don't have to make it a big production with an account and what have you.

Pos·se Com·i·ta·tus Act
ˌpäsē ˌkämiˈtādəs ˌakt/
noun
LAW

Wrong again...The Insurrection Act DOES apply if your President says it does.
You and wetback lovers don’t get to make that call.

He is not my President. Go ahead and try it and see how that goes over.

Forum List

Back